Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
bday change to aug 22 2001

put random age when i joined, also coppa evade lol

ty in advance

done - tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 100 posts now this is 101, can you change my name to BoopToOblivion (my ps! username now) since that's what I do to people, boop mons into oblivion and it's a word I commonly use. Thanks in advance.

done - tdp

Last edited:

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
hey id like my name to be changed to JoJoUWU because most people just know me by jojo and i want to be ranked on the smogtours server

done - tdp

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
I’d like my name changed to “Scizorphobic”. I don’t really have any intention on playing outside of UU, and Scizor is a permanent resident, pretty much and of course it’s a pest. Also Sneer was a name I made when I was like 12, and I changed the password and forgot it for the name on PS.

done - tdp

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting a name change to Talah; I've had the account on PS for almost 2 years and is what I used to use before Eternam, my discord is talah and it's what most people who I've interacted with a few times know me by.

I had a previous name change from ET3RN4M to Eternam which shouldn't count.

finch edit: done

Hi,

I've had this account since 2008 and I was hoping to get some things about it changed since I am hoping to contribute to the community again. Is there a possibility my username could be changed to HappyStep as this would match my twitter and PS names. I've been going by that username for many years now. I am hoping to get a pass on some of the requirements.

Thanks,

Luis

need 100 posts sorry, also doesn't look like you've been that active yet after coming back which makes a potential exception harder to justify

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Ampha If possible,basically everyone knows me by Ampha,discord is Ampha as well and it's simplier for me too :),thanks in advance

done - tdp

Murad

Banned deucer.
Hi, may I please request a permanent name change to “Murad”?

That is my actual name and the name I use on PS!
I dont use smogon for any reason aside from obligatory chat discussions and particular individuals I must connect to so having this name will simplify things a lot. I doubt I’ll have time to be active on Smogon and PS! due to packed and crammed IRL.

People will have a less harder time identifying me with both PS and Smogon username as “Murad”.
I hope this can be done for me. If I can get through certain unmet requirements by never to have a future change after that, would that be okay? If not, then thanks in behalf...

e: done

Requesting name change to vooper

I have had the alt for a year now, I go by it on discords, and it is not taken on here. It is also much nicer than the abomination of a name I have now

thanks in advance :D

Requesting to change my name to Paraflinch
When i joined smogon i didn't use it a lot, but now i'm playing more and I use only Paraflinch, i want other people to know me as Paraflinch, not as El Paraflinch, my discord is Paraflinch too, and having this nickname isn't very comfortable to me.

Hello, I would like to request a namechange to Louna, when I created this account, I assumed that Louna was already taken as it is a relatively common nickname on internet and never looked if it actually was, so I eventually became Holiano (which was just an assemblage of letters to make a cool sounding username as i've been asked from where my name come quite some time), but Louna has been my first username on internet, and a lot of my friends still call me by that name here, today while i was a bit bored i looked if the username really was taken (i guess late is better than never) and surprisingly it isn't, I have that name registered on PS since the 28th september 2012

Please delete my account. I already asked months earlier in a different thread, but nothing happened.

eien: pming you

Would like to request name change to "baddjordan"

Reason - made this name 10 years ago and no longer use it for anything.

eien: done

Requesting a name change to "Loom"
I've been using this name ever since I started using discord and would like to have it match my Smogon.

Edit: I have 100 posts now

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
can my profil be unlock pls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)