New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like my a name change to MFJK which is an abreviation of my current name. Thanks in advance.

sure - ant

Last edited by a moderator:
please change my birth's year to 2002, my current year is wrong :/

ok... -ant

requesting name to be reverted back to "Virizain"

ok, no more name changes for ya - ant

Can I fix my bday to December 19th, 2001? I entered a random birthday on this website just to rush registration a couple years back thinking I would never use it again, but if I'm going to more actively contribute to the community I don't want anyone having any misconceptions about my age. Nor do I want to be subliminally lying to people via my profile. Thanks in advance.

yup - ant

daunt vs

Of Course You Won't
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting a change name to daunt vs everybody knows me as daunt vs and i have ps alt
pls

sure - ant

hello, requesting a name change to 'banks', all lowercase please, account isn't registered on smogon and i have gone by banks on discord for numerous months now, thank you in advance !

hootie did this apparently ... - ant

If I can't get it changed to Val then Le Val is fine too, thanks

last name change -- ant

I would like to change my username to Serpico, as I got bored of my old username and people often confuse me with other people (like Christo). The ps alt doesn't belong to me, but it's disabled for some reason (I wonder if there's a way to take it too).

ok - tdp

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello,
I would like to request a birthday change from Dec. 7th, 2000 to Dec. 7th, 2002. I made this account back in 2014 for reasons I forgot (either to post a RMT or participate in CAP or something like that), and to avoid the age restriction I put a random birth year. Fast forward to today and I noticed the false birthday looking through my settings, so I wish to change that to avoid confusion about my age. Plus, I plan on contributing more instead of shitposting all the time, so I believe an accurate birthday will be important there as well.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the trouble! <3

ok..... - ant

May I change my name to Wolfie. I wanted something a bit simpler to tell others and is my other username on different sites.

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a name change to GW. I'm trying to have a more simple and solid abbreviation of my name. and everyone on discord and smogon just calls me GW.

ok - tdp

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
i would like request a change name to Beraldinhoo

I got the username BeralRed2103, but I've been using and being more recognized as Beraldinhoo. Thank you :].

ok - tdp

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting to have my CT removed

profile unlocked - ant

I would like my name to be changed to BoltBurst. When I created this account, I was just screwing around with Showdown and I didn't know you couldn't change names.

ok mistakes happen, no more future changes though

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
hello can i have my ct removed please thanks

no, see OP

id like to change to lady lumps as i dont have stax on ps

ok - tdp

Surgeon

venice bitch
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wondering if there was a chance I could request the account "Surgeon"? I'm aware that I already had one name change (nearly 2 years ago), but I didn't know how I could get "Surgeon" and I hated my first nick, to the point where I just wanted to change to literally anything else, and I regret that a lot. That's also what most people call me, it's my discord nick, and what I intended my name to be in the first place. The account already exists but it only has 1 message and it hasn't joined since the day it was first created 7 years ago (May 12, 2011). https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/surgeon.79452/

sure - tdp

Requesting a name change to Magii

It's how I'm commonly known now, along with Magi, and the later part of my name is distracting/long/commonly misspelled. It's burdensome and the name Magii is much better. Thanks!

ya - tdp

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting namechange from OM Room --> OM

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/om.322275/
am not opposed to being overruled on / reconsidering this one, but don't really want to do this when we also have this (decently established) user, it's /technically/ not the same name i know but it'll be a headache with tagging + telling you guys apart etc. which is also the reason why we added the "no getting around taken names via added punctuation" rule, so i also feel this change would indirectly violate that one

I'd like to revert to my old name, pokemonshowdown. I originally used "Dot Agumon" since it was my alternative account on Pokemon Showdown, but pokemonshowdown matches my main account much closer and is altogether a better name. I'm also not using Dot Agumon as my avatar anymore, so there's that.

we don't really want this to be a username sorry, it's also disabled on the sim

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So, I know I've changed my name once or twice now but I will make this change permanent since I never stray from it on PS. I've become known in the PU community and soon all the other tiers as Oathkeepre. No that's not a typo. That's how it is on PS and would like to make it so here so my friends recognize me and other users as well! If you cannot because I've had my name changed already, I understand but I cannot make another profile with that username at the risk of getting trouble. So once again, requesting my name be changed to Oathkeepre. Thank you =)

ya it's fine - tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)