New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a name change to: Jaina

Reason: The greatest video game character in existence, how is this not taken yet :blobwizard:

done - tdp

[10:33 PM] ๖ۣۜζ͜͡Charmflash: hi
[10:33 PM] ๖ۣۜζ͜͡Charmflash: can you undo my namechange and not let me switch from charmflash ever again :notlikeblob:
[10:37 PM] ๖ۣۜζ͜͡Charmflash: Technically I've already had 2 namechanges and shouldnt have been allowed to change my name a third time :feelsgoodman:

- undone, no more changes bc reasons in log + we're breaking the 3-month rule - tdp

Last edited by a moderator:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
requesting a name change to: maroon

reason: tired of the + pokemon being my username, also maroon is what i use on discord now. alt was regged in 2012, but it was last seen in december of 2012 and has 0 messages.

done - ant

I was wondering if I could get a name change. I believe I already changed names once before but I've had this account since 2009 and it was a long time ago since I changed names. I no longer use that alias for anything anymore and everyone on ps knows me by a different name.

If that permits me to change my name then I would like to change it to: Olliert

Thanks!

done - ant

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
I would like my name to be changed to Leoshad. Im getting tired of this nick, so I would like to change my nick in this one, since its a nick I alredy used in the past on sd and I still use outside of pokemon

done - ant

Requesting a name change to snøfall, it isnt taken on smogon and i own the ps alt aswell. I also just dont like this long ass name anymore tbh

last name change, done - ant

Would like to to change my birth date from 9th May 1999 to 9th May 2000, ty (if a reason is needed, simply i probably missclicked the year while setting up my profile)

yes - ant

Requesting a name change if possible to Sinkyr (if a reason is needed it's just that i have changed all my nicknames from sites like twitter or discord to just Sinkyr without the 29 to make the name shorter and easier to remember) TY!

k - ant

Grillo

⭐⭐⭐
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hi, I would like to change my name to Grillo because its my nickname irl and its how Im known on PS/Discord/etc.
The name is already taken but the last join was in 2014, and it has less than 10 posts (6)

I hope this is enough to have the name changed

k - ant

Please Change my name to Ashaebi. It is my PS main now so is my discord name and I want smogon to correspond it too. Also the current name is waaaaaay to long. Also on top of that I feel like it's time for a change. Much appreciated!

did - ant

Requesting a name change to Ffancrzy. This is the handle I use on nearly every other forum/game I play and this moniker is some 10 year old XBL handle I had that I haven't used in a similar amount of time (It has been a long long time since I've regularly used Smogon forums.)

sure - ant

It's been a month since my name change, so I'd like to request the profile unlock.

yessir - ant

would like to change my name to adjustments, reason being it is my name on PS making me more recognizable towards others.

you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total; - ant

PILZ

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change to PILZ, because the nick without the numbers looks better, nick on PS will still the same but I think thats easy to identify.

ok - tdp

shade sux so I would like to use this thread to take the opportunity to change my name back to my old name:

JALMONT

thanks. I don't think I need a custom title since this name change was a joke anyways and I went by the above name for the entirety of my time at smogon but I don't really care either way so yea

ya - tdp

hello may I request the formerly bla bla fat be removed, its been exactly a month

it hasn't, ask again sep 8th pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)