Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to change my name to "zolaski", the account isnt taken
time for a change it has been 3 years i am going with MiyoKa

Last edited:

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
i wanna change my name to just "Lusa" since thats what my friends call me and i like it better than the name i currently have

eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:

deep28

Banned deucer.
I want to change my username to PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm since deep28 is my childish nickname :P

eien: you do not have enough posts to qualify. please read the rules.

Requesting to change my name to ihmmm. My account on PS! is IHateMooMooMilk, and being called another name on here is confusing for tours scheduling and Discord (and it sounds stupid).

Can my birthday also be changed to 5 September 2003? I'm not sure why it's 1997. Thank you very much in advance

eien: birthday has been changed. you have an active infraction, so I will not be giving you a name change right now.

Last edited:
can i change my name back to stax

eien: ok this is your final change.

DarkBeserker

Banned deucer.
Darkberserker -> Phase ( Or Phaze if that's not available)

Reason: my Old PS Account lost its Password. so i would like to change my name on smogon also

eien: you don't have enough posts to get a name change. please read the rules

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change: loser2017 -> loser

Reason being that I don't want to stay tied to the year I made the account and most people refer to me as loser and don't include the numbers. This name would also be cleaner and simpler and I wouldn't feel pressured to change it each new year either.

eien: sorry that name is taken.

Edit: Eien the user has no activity ever and has not been seen since 2007

Last edited:
I have 100 posts now this is 101, can you change my name to BoopToOblivion (my ps! username now) since that's what I do to people, boop mons into oblivion and it's a word I commonly use. sigh if I had a badge, guess what my CT would be. Thanks in advance.

done - tdp
I requested the name change over a month ago, but can’t remember when I got it. Requesting prof unlock

eien: ok

Hey eien, I know this is against the rules but I figured I would try again after a few years. Someone made the account CAsh (gross with the caps) over 4 years ago and never posted on it and has been inactive the whole time. I have been trying to get it since 2014 since my name on showdown is Cash and has been for 5 years. I know that is normally against the rules but I have been on this site longer than most people. I have been a good user and I feel like I am well respected in a few different communities so even though I am not badged, I would like to ask for the name Cash if possible. Thanks and have a good holiday

eien: sorry you need a badge

PikachuVincent

Banned deucer.
PikachuVincent to PikachuVincentVGC
Reason: I play VGC, It’s all my thing. I go to other Doubles forums just also to learn how to play it. I am still just a beginner at VGC but I play it. I train hard in it. I love it.

Birth Date: Nov 16 2000 to Nov 16 2004
Reason: I messed up on it and registering on a phone is hard. P.S. I have an android so it makes it easier but still. Hard

Hello

I lurk around many websites for varying purposes and I tend to make character / user name in all dedicated websites in a similar way. I named smogon one differently because I never though I'd put much time into it until a year ago so I thought I might as well go with the flow so that my brain won't have to flip to a completely different page with a completely different name when I stop by here. Can I change my name to Lotus? It's been one of my favorite flowers that I saw since kindergarden, no user with the name 'Lotus' exists in this website... and I want it for other reasons too (I think I listed enough reasons though). I know this is my second time asking for name chance but the first one counted despite being essentially an abbreviation so I say pretty please on this.

Merry X-mas and happy new year!

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi lovely people, can I change my username to just the lowercase version? Deinosaur -> deinosaur

I use the lowercase version on other sites and the uppercase one bothers me now for some reason. Thanks

I would like to change my name to GTANJ, as it is what I use for everything. Not sure why I ever signed up with gtanj24.

eien: you don't have enough posts

I'd like to change my name to Jaqen H'ghar. My current name is Jaqen H'ghaar and that is the incorrect spelling of the character name and the original owner is not active anymore. I have been on showdown for years and I think it is appropriate to have the correct spelling!

Edit: I'm assuming this is for pokemonshowdown :D

Last edited:
Requesting the formerly to be removed from my user, It's been one month.

eien: yes

I'd like to go from "AFatMudkip" to just "Starly". I use Starly and AFatStarly on Discord and PS!, so I want Mudkip gone. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)