New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get my name change now? Or is my infraction or whatever its called still active? On second thought Id like to change it to just "Mysil"

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for terrible math last time but I’d also like to request profile unlock. I hate this default avatar with passion.

i would love a name change please. ive had Wmartinez101 for the longest time and im being way more active than before. i want to shorten it to just WMAR since thats what everyone calls me. if not can i have a profile unlock? thank you in advanced

Eien: ok. also, profile unlocks are 1 month after you've had the name.

Ereshkigal

Kur Kigal Irkalla !!!
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change to : Ereshkigal

This is my name on discord and i want to migrate fully on this name. The owner logged in only once 4 years ago and has only 1 message. If you could give the name to me that would be awesome. I also know that i will never be able to ask a name change at all.

Eien: Done

I'd like to name change to "Silver" since that account qualifies as sufficiently inactive having not been logged onto for 3+ years / having less than 10 posts (Silver being my main account on PS!). I'm aware of the 100 posts benchmark which is normally required, however I got an Okay from Eien as he was willing to make an exception for me being PS! Staff.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: gum

frostyicelad

Ghosts can't go through doors, it's not fire
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Hi I'd like to remove the numbers 0027 from my name to make it just Sagar. It wasn't clear whether I need 100 posts for this or not.

Eien: you do need 100 posts

Requesting a name change to Hibus, previous user of this name has been absent for 9 years.

Eien: no. read the rules

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello! Ive reached 100 so, Can I get a name change to Forrce
I do not have access to the Lycanium Z account anymore and would like to reflect my new name on PS.

Eien: ok

Hello
I'd like to request birthday change to : Jun. 3, 2000. Not sure why 2014 me decided to put the wrong year when making the account.

Reactions: gum
Hi, I want a name change to Locri, please.
Locri still keeps the same identity of Lyd as its based on a music scale but it actually is a lot more sound of a name and I really dislike the PS! randoms (and yogibears) that constantly call me Lydia smh. Locri also represents a philosophy in music that is called harmonic dualism, which I fully agree with and embrace so yeah. I'd really appreciate a second name change and I acknowledge this will be my final one. Thanks to whoever does this ^^

Eien: I am become death. Destroyer of (good) names

CM Edit: Namechange is locri bad

Jordy Edit: I agree

roman Edit: i'm stupid and i hate myself

shut up

So when I was signing up for smogon I thought it was one of those sites that wouldn't let me join if i wasn't a certain age so I put my birthday as may 15th 2000 but its actually may 15th 2005.

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
I'd like request birthday change to March. 21, 2005. I put the wrong birth year because I thought it was necessary to have at least 18 years to participate in the forum.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)