New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like my name changed to "Explicit x Monado" since it's my PS username

Eien: you need 100 posts to get a name change, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like request birthday change to June 11, 2000. Thought I needed to be 18 to be here.

Eien: done

Requesting a name change to revelations
MysticalHaze sounds so gay lmao and i regret naming myself that

Name change to Jewvia. Haven't used this old name in 4 years.

Micaiah

Disgustosa ostentazione di plutocratica sicumera
is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's been one month since my nickname was changed, requesting profile unlock. thanks in advance.

Eien :done

It's been almost 2 months since my name changed, unlock my profile please ;)

Requesting a name change to Ahmad Alfatih

Ik I already changed my name before but, since i became a Muslim i wanted to use my muslim name as my nickname which would make me feel better with the person I am now

Considering you said that a excession is possible for a second name change I think it Applies.

Hikari

Eien: not who you asked, but fine. last change

ponponyo

formerly ssunbae
can my birthday be changed to January 25, 2002, please?
thanks in advance!

eien: done

Reactions: gum
Requesting to shorten my name to LPY as everyone calls me that anyway and I like it more
Don't mind if this counts for my name change as it's not exactly distracting text being removed.

Reactions: Ren
Requesting a name change to "Serial", its more convenient, everyone calls me that already, the puns gotten old and I haven't used Ekiller in a year cause it's bad

There's an existing account with that name, and as it hasn't been logged in on in over 3 years and has only 3 posts, I'd like to exercise my smogon-given right as a badgeholder to eat it up

I understand that I wont be able to make any changes afterwards and I'm fine with that

Thanks in advance

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
OK, if you got your name change before March 1st, your profile should be unlocked and the formerly ct should be removed. Please PM me if this is not the case.

Can you change my name to "Pano" please. Pano is my irl nickname and I'm just looking for some congruence in all of my online accounts since they are also "Pano". Not really anything but an OCD issue lol thanks all.

Edit: Is there any way to make the name Pano available on showdown? I have never seen any activity from them and it says they joined in 2013. If not all good felt like i should ask if there was a chance
This can be cancelled I just made a new account with another email, not too worried about waiting for my account to be active long enough to get a room voice in tours. Still wondering if "Pano" could be made available on showdown however.

Edit: Nexus - Don't make anymore alternate accounts, that is against our rules. As far as that name on PS goes I'm not sure if you can have it as we don't handle PS names in this thread.

Can I get my name changed to solid kai, it's my PS name and is better than 3000 at the end

Denied - Read the first post need at least 100 posts to request a name change, also kai is taken already.

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to change my name to MrDollSteak, this is the main handle I use on everything, and this was an account I made absolutely years ago. I kind of created a new account with that name but then managed to get access to this one again.

Eien: I'd prefer to wait until you got a badge at minimum, since you said you tried to get that name with a new account.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to: Lego

I qualify under:
  • you may take the name of an existing account ONLY IF
    • the account with the username you want has not been logged into for 3+ years, AND
    • the account with the username you want has less than 10 posts.
  • if you take the name of an existing account, you won't be eligible for any future changes.
The existing account LEgo has 9 posts, and hasn't been logged in to since November 2016 (I am aware that this is under 3 years)

Done - Nexus (asked and it was close enough)

I would like to change my name from <real name> to "Sydnacious" because I would rather not use my real name. I made this account a long time ago and haven't been active on it, but I would like to start using my Smogon account more. I've also adopted the name Sydnacious as I think it sounds like a good name imo as well as the account I use on Showdown. Thank you in advance.

Eien: I'll give you this exception because it's your real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)