New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Hello, I would like my name to be changed to Ausma. mangarrow, despite it being a name I've used a lot, is inherently an old alias for me. I'd prefer not to be referred to as such and go under ausma, which is a username/alias I've donned for the past 2 years, namely because mangarrow is a name rooted in an old identity from my 2015-2016 era I'm not at all proud of. Not only would this create a more comfortable identity for the person I've become more recently, but it would also be more accurate given how aged mangarrow is as a username for me.

Yes, I have less than 100 posts, but this account is over 3 years old. I'm unsure if the requirement is based in having less than 10 posts and having the 3 year gap or having the 100 posts, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

<10 posts /and/ account at least 3 years old i'm afraid

reasoning being that those are functionally new users and that we felt that locking them into a name they happened to register an account under a long time ago that they never actually used was silly, but 10 posts was what we decided was enough of a footprint that they needed to follow the regular rules

so you'll have to wait until hitting 100 posts unfort

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd like to change my name to Eldritch Crab, please. I haven't used the name NegativeDiamond in ages. Started using variations of Crab/Crabbo in like 2015, just goes to show how ancient this account is lol. I'd appreciate it!

oki--tdp

Hello, i would like to change my name into "Partinus"
Reason = the name "Guprei" is already taken by a famous fortnite youtuber, hence i don't want to be related in any way to him
I have been on smogon for 3 years, i played some tournaments, yet i did not write lots of posts
hoping that you will take my demand into consideration

regards,

guprei (hopefully Partinus in a few time ;) )

need 100 posts sorry--tdp

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Hey , i would like to change my name into " Rubyblood"

i don't like oro e diamanti now for severals reasons and so I would really like to take this alt I have since 3 years but it had been refused because the account had been banned, because unconsciously I did not know before we could have two accounts Voice smogtours. I would like to make a new start and take this nickname, I hope you understand my request
if not possible rubybl00d its good too. thanks

yea fine, no future changes though--tdp

Hello,

I made this account back in 2013 and then proceeded to never use it (that I can remember). I'd like to start becoming a part of this community, but I'd like to do so under the username "Wynndigo", which I use on all other platforms.

As an auxiliary request, I've never posted at all from what I can see, so is the "Formerly Name" title still necessary at that point?

Regards,

Wynn

oki--tdp

Can I switch to Bobby Youtube as my name?
Reason being I had this account when I was 14 and now feels really stupid.

you have an active infraction, sorry--tdp

Requesting to have my name changed to "Invading Zim"
Reason being that I need a fresh start and want to become more active in the community and other things

need 100 posts sorry--tdp

Yuichi

umu!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Can i get Yuichi

[20:09] yuruuu: hi Yuicchii
[20:09] %Yuicchii: hi yuruuu
[20:09] yuruuu: bad name can u get a name change

uh sure--tdp

Requesting my name to be changed to "Ro Ixen".
I made this account back in 2012 using my then online username, but at the time I just lurked and made no posts. I have since started using Ro Ixen as my online name on all platforms and have that name reserved on PS. I would like to be active in this community under my now standard name.
Since I never posted, and if at all possible, it would be cool to not have the "formerly" on my profile. I have read the rules and if that can't happen I do understand.

Thank you for your consideration.

done--tdp

Thank you so much!!

Last edited:

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
May I have my name changed to Plague von Karma? The name I use here is really, really old. I've used the name Plague von Karma on virtually every other platform since around 2015, on Discord, Twitter, Pokemon Showdown, the Smash community, you name it. It appears I have reached over 100 messages (no idea how that happened honestly, I thought I was never on here), which I believe makes me eligible? I'm happy to have the "Formerly" title on as well, of course.

Thanks in advance! It's been bothering me for ages lol

done--tdp

Kipkluif

Liever Kips leverworst
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
Hi, I would like to be renamed to "Kipkluif". I'm a Room Owner in nederlands and my name on the sim is Kipkluif, it's more convenient to have the exact same name in both places.

oki--tdp

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Can I get Eve? Ezaphs is an old username that I'm no longer using anymore, I'm known as Eve in most parts of the internet at this point and would prefer to keep that consistent. Thank you!

oki--tdp

Can I get my name changed to Luf? It is the nickname that I have been known by for nearly a decade on other parts of the Internet. I also made this account with this name as a meme when I was 13, and I'd really like a username that isn't terrible. I've searched for the name using the advanced search function and followed the instructions, and the username is available.

Thanks.

Edit: Many thanks for the username change.
oki--tdp

Last edited:
new name: pokemonishard
reason: Made this account a long time ago. Lot of people knew me by pokemonishard before I quit competitive mons a long time ago. Been interested in competitive scene again and thats the name I have on showdown as well. Appreciate if the name can be changed. Also, if possible since i've never posted can you not put the "formerly" on my profile. If not I understand. Thanks for the consideration.

oki--tdp

new name: Monika
I originally used LandoLando as my name since it was an inside joke with some mates but it hasn't lasted as well as I thought it would. Also everyone I know on discord and pretty much every other site/app I'm on knows me as Monika. Plus, Lando isn't even here anymore, so it just seems kind of irrelevant. Thanks if you do decide to change it.

Eien: hey sorry you need 100 posts to get a name change

New name: DianaNicole

It's the name I use on PS and frequently on Discord, and have switched staff role on PS over to that name instead of using Archfeywild.

Eien: done

Humbly requesting a name change to fvfrythfng, I believe I meet the requirements set in OP given the account is over 7 years old and I have fewer than 10 posts; recently come back to mons for SwSh and have started making the occasional post instead of just lurking from time to time. I already possess the handle on Showdown. Thank you in advance for reading.

Eien: Done

I would like to change my name to -Soul- since is my new OT, please and thank you.
I wanted Soul but is taken already...

Eien: hey sorry I prefer not to add distracting characters to usernames. Do you want to choose something else?

New name: Bread Sandwich
Reason: I hate the name anythinggoeslegend and no one ever calls me that they just abbreviate it to agl, recently I have been making lots of pokemon showdown alts with the name bread sandwich in it so I think it would help people easily recognize me for tournaments and stuff

Eien :done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)