New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
heey, bit of an odd request here. I got a name change a couple years ago (Mixing dat beat(respect) --> MDB) but i was wondering if this can be classified as a name shortening and I can have a change to Kaitlyn, as it is what I've been p exclusively going by for a month now. I understand if this can't be fulfilled, thanks!

Ok, last change - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like a name change from Yuigon to BoldKnock, as everyone calls me that on discord and on other platforms. Thanks in advance.

Done - Iyarito

hi requesting name change to: Wait2Seconds

its my full name since a long time ago and everyone call me with it, thanks in advance

Done - Iyarito

Hello, Can I get my name changed to Breckinridge?
To be honest, there not much reasoning except that I dislike my current name and it just doesn't fit me. Thanks in advance :D

Done - Iyarito

Can I get my formerly jase the world tag remove its been a few months. Please and thank you

Done - Iyarito

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Hello! I've hit the message threshold, and I'd like to ask for a rename to Ausma now that I have hit 100 posts.

Original Post:
Hello, I would like my name to be changed to Ausma. mangarrow, despite it being a name I've used a lot, is inherently an old alias for me. I'd prefer not to be referred to as such and go under ausma, which is a username/alias I've donned for the past 2 years, namely because mangarrow is a name rooted in an old identity from my 2015-2016 era I'm not at all proud of. Not only would this create a more comfortable identity for the person I've become more recently, but it would also be more accurate given how aged mangarrow is as a username for me.

Yes, I have less than 100 posts, but this account is over 3 years old. I'm unsure if the requirement is based in having less than 10 posts and having the 3 year gap or having the 100 posts, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Eien: done
After like, 3-4 months, could I get a profile unlock/the "formerly mangarrow" part removed? I lost track of time lol

Done - Iyarito

Requesting a name change to Snafutari. I already go by it on PS and Discord, I just need to change it here on Smogon as well.

Done - Iyarito

About time to change from Pokemon are cool-

I'd like to request a namechange to Mubs. I've been using Mubs online for the last 8 years, along with being my discord tag for the last 2 and a half. It's easier to pronounce than Pokesartoolcay, which is a plus. No one owns this account so should be a smooth process.

Done - Iyarito
requesting unlock

Done - Iyarito

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Hello, I want to request a change from nick to "sawamura". The nick is was not taken and the truth "sawamura" has been my alt in the Ladder tournaments and suspect test of Doubles ou and Natdex in these last 2 Years, (natdex is more recent) in the Room of Smogon Doubles when the users seen my alts For the tour with the abv Sawamura already They identify me as Zikam and I would like to opt for this change Thank you.

Done - Iyarito

I'd like to change my smogon username to Jayi, started to use this everywhere, disc and showdown, and I've outgrown the whole prank thing. Just checked and, I think, I just managed to pass requirements for this with messages but im not sure though? Also can I have my DOB changed to 25th November 2001 pls along with this

Did both - Iyarito
requesting for my account to be unlocked :), it's been a month (as well as the "Formerly Prank" to be removed too if that's with it)

requesting a name change to PH. no one calls me phantomhurious and i go by ph anyway. i use it on most sites like disc. also helps for tagging and whatnot since phantomhurious isnt particularly the easiest thing to spell.
also could i get a bday change to 13th september 2003 i was going through the signup process really fast and thought i would be able to change the date manually later. thanks in advance :]

Done - Iyarito
requesting a profile unlock its been a month

Can I get a name change from Breadboy to Breadman? It's to line up with my social media and discord names that I use, as I'm an approved artist that interacts with other community members regularly.

Name taken
(https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/breadman.158813/)
Also doesn't meet the 100 post requirement for a normal change name / for a name taken you need to be badgeholder - Iyarito

Kazt

Banned deucer.
Requesting Posho Alola be changed to Kazt
Reason: The people always confused me with sweetposho

Done - Iyarito

Requesting MonkeySniper be changed to SpacialRendevous. I go by that on Showdown and Discord now, and my current name in general is just outdated.

Done - Iyarito

Hi, I would like to request a namechange to ¨Thorn". Everyone calls me by that name and leaves out the "The" part, that i have grown to dislike more and more over the years. Moreover, I have also used it on discord since the start. The account has not been logged onto since december 2005 and has 1 total message. https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/thorn.1872/

Done - Iyarito
Can you unlock my profile and remove the 'Formerly' title?

Last edited:
i hate this name so much idk why i requested a name change before. ideally i'd like to name change to 'Foxxeyy' because nobody knows me by anything else anymore but if that's impossible i'd like to revert to my previous stupid name.

Ok, last change - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)