New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRL

JRL#3736
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting DLT JRL BELL be changed to JRL
Because my old nick was a mistake and I also always use JRL in both discord and pokemon showdown when I play in tournaments.

rejected, doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting voltix31 be changed to Voltix

I had that name in the rest of the forums and on discord too, everyone knows me by that name so I dont feel like the numbers are needed

Done - Iyarito

I would like to request a name change from Drew_ to bigpapadrew
This is to match my main showdown account so that i can get voice in smogtour server, and because i keep getting confused for the user Drew in tournaments because our names are basically the same. Would be very much appreciated

Hello, i would like my profile to namechange to Absolites as this is my current PS name so it doesn't cause confusion when i participate in future PSPL tournaments.

Done - Iyarito

frostyicelad

Ghosts can't go through doors, it's not fire
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Requesting namechange to frostyicelad for uniformity across PS and smogon.

Done (distracting text not allowed) - Iyarito

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting name change to "Jett". I picked my name like 7 years ago on PS and I've outgrown it by now and want something more relatable to right now as she is my favourite character to play in a game not called Pokemon. The Jett account hasn't be on since 2013 and I'm gonna make this universal across multiple platforms .

Done - Iyarito
It's been a month, requesting profile unlock please.

Requesting namechange to Namielle, since that is my name on Showdown and that would prevent confusion should I participate in any events in the future.

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

Can i change my name to RaptorPack, i changed my PS name to that so i also want my smogon name to be the same

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Requesting a name change to 'Maple', been wanting to get a name change for a while now but never got to do it and have been using Maple on discord for a while now so would like to change on smogon as well

Done - Iyarito

requesting a name change to ojr, its similar to my irl initials of jr, my discord name is even jr. I have also regged the account on ps.
proof:
Schermafbeelding 2020-07-08 om 9.43.38 PM.png

Done - Iyarito

solonor24

Banned deucer.
i would like to change my name to SOLO, as this is what everyone refers to me as and i would like to get rid of distracting texts like the numbers in my name. This is also my discord name

edit: the user "solo" on smogon has also been inactive for over 13 years

Rejected, doesn't meet the requirements to claim a taken name

Id like to request a name change to Swirl. It doesnt appear to be taken and i much prefer it over thedarkswirl as it is much shorter and swirl is what i mainly go by^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)