New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padstar34

formerly FlygonNo.1
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey could I get my name changed to Padstar34 because that's what I have always been referred too, and this name was made a while ago, and does not hold true to me anymore.

rejected, doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting a name change from Dandy Highwayman to taide

Reason: I basically go by taide everywhere now, and to make things more clear of who I am in tournaments i would like to change my smogon name to reflect that. I have 100 posts now

done - kala
Requesting a profile unlock, it was done on April 15

Can my name please be changed to c0rvette thats what i use on showdown thank you.

rejected, doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

I'd like to request my name changed from Myzou to Fyn (reason being it's the name I've been using on showdown for 9 years now). Fyn is not taken at this time, but if somehow it does get taken before being seen, Fyntabulous would be fine.

I do NOT have 100 posts (as I mainly post opinions on sets and bug reports), however, my account is 11 years old, so for obvious reasons I'd rather not start over. I'm hoping you can overlook the 100 post thing.

Fyn is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/fyn.362730/) so I went ahead with Fyntabulous - Iyarito

I would like my name to be changed from IRazvann to IRazvannN,so it can be the same as my showdown username and not make any confussion(I know it's only 1 letter appart but still)

The name is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/irazvannn.391725/)
ah I see,must have made this account a while ago and forgot I had it.Could it please be banned as I'm not using it and won't be (also the account isn't loading for me)

Ok, done. Request the profile unlock in a month - Iyarito

Hey!

I'm requesting to get the name Kristyl, I apparently own this account but I don't have any memory of making it. I would like to transfer everything from this account to that one, I didn't mean to make multiple accounts, just didn't even remember having it. If transferring is not possible you can also just get rid of that account entirely and give the name to this one.

Thanks for understand! Have a good day. :psyglad:

done - kala

I'd like to request a namechange to PartMan.

While I'm aware that said account is registered, it was me who registered it after a series of misunderstandings. After registering it, I got an email soon after:

PartMan, unfortunately, the account you registered on Smogon Forums did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible.

Afterwards, I registered this account under the impression that I needed a longer username to meet membership requirements. The Dutch Plumberjack has taken a look at the situation and approved of the namechange, too.

Reason: I own the corresponding PartMan account on PS, on which I'm a global Voice, programmer, and a staff member of multiple rooms. PartMan is my username on PS and Discord, and there's been multiple incidents where people have tagged the locked account.

Done - Iyarito

I'd like to make a request to change my name to HTCL, but my situation is kind of complicated. So when I started playing I first made a PS acc by the name of like pikachulover98 or something but then I realized that was a terrible name so I changed it to HowToClimbLadder. However, prior to my change of name on PS I registered a smogon account by the name of Mega-SableyeIsBae which is the account I'm using right now. But then I realized that my smogon account name and my PS account name didn't match and that really irked me so I wanted to make a new smogon account. This was before I realized that making a 2nd account was against the rules (I just learned that today). And so now, I have this account which I don't have 100 posts on unfortunately but I've had it for at least 3 years if not longer. But I also have another account that I created and then did nothing on because I realized that it was against the rules and stopped immediately. So at this point, I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I suppose just coming clean and making a post on this thread is the first step because changing my name was the only reason I even made a 2nd smogon account in the first place.

Done - Iyarito

I would like to change my name to Distrib

Theod1 is my old nickname. I have been on "Distrib" for a very long time

However, my secondary account (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/distrib.317856/) has been banned for years.

Hope this will not bother. If possible change my birthday to January 2, 2003

Thx !

You need to be a badgeholder to request a taken name. Did BOD. - Iyarito

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
I Would Like to Request Calem DPU as it has been my PS Name for a while now so I wanted to move my forums name to it aswell.

Done - Iyarito

LpZ

capy
is a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
I'd like to request a name change.

The LpZ -> LpZ

Reason: I don't even know why I put "The" in the name and I really don't like it lol

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

siras

RUPL Champion
I'd like to request a name changing.

SiirinZ -> Song Of Spirit

Its my new name on PS and i want to move it to my forums name too.

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alakazam's cong thread mentions Charmeleon as available. It has 11 posts (1 more than 10, seriously) and hasn't logged in since 2013. If 11 isn't too much, I'm requesting Charmeleon.

Rejected, sorry

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
I'd like to request a name change.

Antgeezy -> natu

Reason: i have been the biggest natu fanboy since gsc first dropped and if you ask anyone in LC they will know me as the natu fanboy. please make this dream come true for me. i never imagined i would get the chance to be named natu. Also my birthday is tomorrow and this would be a great birthday gift.

i registered the natu name last night if that helps

Done - Iyarito

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Hi, I would like to have my name changed to ADF. My account is well over three years old and I do believe I have met the 100 post requirement. In the AG community, I'm known as ADF and I've made quite the impression and reputation. I've gone under the name "ADF" ever since I've invested into the AG community.
Thank you.

the name is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/adf.239273/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)