New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I would like if possible to erase my status of the profile, I was badgeholder but I left PS for almost 1 year and I came back two months ago and I don't need the status because my cycle isn't ending more lol.

You can do it by yourself, go to your profile and click "account details", then you can edit your custom title. - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, I would like if possible to erase my status of the profile, I was badgeholder but I left PS for almost 1 year and I came back two months ago and I don't need the status because my cycle isn't ending more lol.

You can do it by yourself, go to your profile and click "account details", then you can edit your custom title. - Iyarito
I tried it, but I can't because the option of custom title don't appear for me, since it's only for badgeholders.

done - kala

Reactions: pqs
Hey, I don't know why but it seemed to me that you need to have made more than 100 posts on Smogon to have permission to change your username (And I feel stupid for having believed that since the time that I wanted to change my username but that I didn't just want to make posts for that...). But now that I have just reread the rules, I would like to change this username that I haven't used for at least 4 years. Indeed, on Pokémon Showdown, within the French community and outside, the username that I use is "Siamato".

I would like to replace my old username, "Matiss98" with "Siamato". Thank you in advance !

Eien: you do need 100 posts lol
I misunderstood last time but this time I finally reached my 100th post! The reasons haven't changed. Everybody knows me on PS or Discord under the nickname Siamato and many were looking forward to this rename so here it is! Thank in advance :)

Farewell Matiss98, it's time to retire ~

Done - Iyarito

I'd like to request a namechange to PartMan.

While I'm aware that said account is registered, it was me who registered it after a series of misunderstandings. After registering it, I got an email soon after:

PartMan, unfortunately, the account you registered on Smogon Forums did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible.

Afterwards, I registered this account under the impression that I needed a longer username to meet membership requirements. The Dutch Plumberjack has taken a look at the situation and approved of the namechange, too.

Reason: I own the corresponding PartMan account on PS, on which I'm a global Voice, programmer, and a staff member of multiple rooms. PartMan is my username on PS and Discord, and there's been multiple incidents where people have tagged the locked account.

Done - Iyarito
Hiya, been a month; mind unlocking my profile?

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like to request a nickname change to Catalisador to resignify my return to the smogon forums as a new, *hopefully* improved version of myself. Also, iFeedback is a PS name I've not used in quite a while, using either Catalisador, Arayashikii or Seadragon Kanon instead.

edit: OCD made me remove request's capital R.

Done - Iyarito

Avery

Banned deucer.
Requesting a change to "Sevelon" for uniformity across platforms. I moderate the National Dex room on PS and I am a council member of National Dex, so unifying all my accounts to avoid confusion (which has, unfortunately, happened) would be very ideal in my eyes.

Thank you very much in advance

Done - Iyarito

Bag of Trixx

I like to call it a passion
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting a name change to "Bag of Trixx" for easier recognition among all platforms. Originally wanted Trixx but it was taken, however this is what I am recognized as in all chatrooms (PU Voice) as well as all Smogon Discord Servers.

Done - Iyarito

Hey, i would like to change my age because it's incorrect. I made it in 2015 when I was below 18 so I was unsure if the site would accept that.

Please provide your BOD in order to change it. - Iyarito
BOD=25-05-2002

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd like to change my name to ManOfMany, which was my older username. I've realized it's better for a while since it's more distinctive (not a common word), and I actually have the username on Pokemon Showdown

Done - Iyarito

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello! I have reached 100 posts and I would like for my name to be changed.

SUSTENANCE_1 -> Akumajou

It isn't taken and I've been mainly using it on Pokemon Showdown! for a good amount of months now. I chose this previous name on a whim because it had a nice color and I'd been cycling through random names for a good amount of weeks. However when I wanted to check if the Japanese name of Castlevania, one of my favorite video game series, was taken, it had not been to my surprise. And it frankly had a better shade of red, thus suiting me better. Thank you!

Done - Iyarito
been a month now, may i get unlocked please?

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please change my name to San Tomas

Ok, last change - Iyarito

Requesting my name to be changed to The Quagsire King due to me creating this account before re-branding my online presence

You need 100 posts to request a name change

Hello I was wondering if I could name change from velvet blood -> velvet on here? It hasn’t been active since 2017 so 3 years and a few months and has 0 posts. I am known as just velvet in all platforms such as discord, here, and ps and was wondering if it’s possible to do so.

Done - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)