New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to get the ' removed from my name please, had some issues with people forgetting to include that part of my name and i dont get notifs for tags all the time.

Done - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
hi, I would like my name changed to XBossaruX I made this before I made my ps name, I would just like them to match,
thank you,

rejected, active infraction

Requesting a name change from N4TH4N43128 to A normal user

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

Hi

I'd like to request a name change to Cirlo.
That was my old nickname (previous name change request: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/old-name-and-profile-change-requests.3508997/post-6210399).

In last years I found myself using the nickname Cirlo way more because it is more personal to myself. Also it is my Discord nickname and I have the nickname registered on PS since 2013.

Thank you :psyglad:

Done - Iyarito
Hi, a month passed, can I please get my account unlocked? Thank you :]

Hi, could I get a namechange to Aegii? I've used the name on PS for a few years now, and I don't think meet the 100 post requirement but I am RO of Trivia if that counts for anything. It'd help for tagging in room-based events on Smogon

done - Iyarito

Much like Aegii I was wondering I could namechange to Darth (which is my PS name)
It happens quite a lot people I staff with don't even realize I am Seraphus on Discord, I generally miss out on a lot of people realizing/tagging me on disc purely bc they don't realize. Even in forums where knowing who everyone is is pretty important.
I think I meet the general requirements

Done - Iyarito

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey, would I be able to request for the account Maki since most people just refer to me that way? The account hasn't been logged on in since 2014 and only has one post, thanks in advance.

Done - Iyarito

So I made a typo ( or autocorrect did) when I created an account on the forums. My name on PS is Silence The Voices, which is a reference to Krieg from Borderlands. And I would like my name changed to that. Science the voices looks dumb and doesn't make sense. Thanks.

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Just like Tuthur, would like to drop the 1 out.

Requesting to change tlenit1 > tlenit

On other topic: will change PS username to tlenit as well. I do have 2 custom avatars. How do we proceed with them?

Did the change. About the CAs, please make a request here. - Iyarito

e: Thank you Lyarito, appreciate it -tle

Last edited:

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, sorry to be a bother.

Id like to request a revert to Berks, for the following reasons:

1) I’d argue that the first change, H&MBerkeley -> Berks was a removal of distracting text, cause everyone has pretty much always just known me as Berks,
2) I have a lot more content on the site than I realized and the credit means more to me than I though,
3) it was a bad name change.

I realize it’s a hard request and that I’d be 100% prevented from changing again if it happens, and I’m definitely okay with that. If it means anything, I’d appreciate it a lot!

thanks!

See the OP, if you take the name of an existing account, you are not eligible for any future changes.

Requesting name change to 'Oshim' as my current name had personal information.
Read the rules and I fulfill the conditions.
Own the showdown alt 'Oshim' as well.

Done - Iyarito

Can I finally remove the _dota from my name? Or is Style still going to have the bloo stigma :V

The name is not available to be taken, sorry - Iyarito

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, sorry to be a bother.

Id like to request a revert to Berks, for the following reasons:

1) I’d argue that the first change, H&MBerkeley -> Berks was a removal of distracting text, cause everyone has pretty much always just known me as Berks,
2) I have a lot more content on the site than I realized and the credit means more to me than I though,
3) it was a bad name change.

I realize it’s a hard request and that I’d be 100% prevented from changing again if it happens, and I’m definitely okay with that. If it means anything, I’d appreciate it a lot!

thanks!

See the OP, if you take the name of an existing account, you are not eligible for any future changes.
When I was looking it up before I requested the name change, it never brought up a user called San Tomas, so I don’t think I did that?

No, it was taken, sometimes users do not appear in searches if they do not have a post or have less than 10. - Iyarito

e: well, that's pretty lame, if i had known that I wouldn't have changed it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)