New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gm,

Not exactly a name change request, I'd just like to now if it was possible to lowercase the "L" in my current name. I've always used lowercase "l" on both ps! and discord and even if it's only an minor aesthetic matter, I'd like my smogon name to match the others, if possible.
Thanks in advance

that's fine--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly a name change request, but I was curious as to how people go about changing their statuses (Text that appears below their name/before their age and location on their profile)? I can't find anything related to it in my account details page.

you need a badge--tdp

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey sorry to bother. Is it OK if I can have a small casing change from INStruct to Instruct ?

Looks cleaner and don't really use the old formatting anymore so might as well make it look proper.

ya--tdp

I'd like to change my name to "Dango428" since I'm known everywhere by this name. Also, my current username contains my real name and I'd rather not have it be public

aye--tdp

I'd like my name to be changed to "Palestine" if possible as that's what my username really is, philisteen is the Arabic way of saying Palestine and it's caused a lot of confusion and people calling me two different names or messing up what my username is. Would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance. I would also like to make it clear that I think the username palestine is taken, and that's due to the account being mine as I made it when I was still picking what username I wanted. It has no posts or anything and I think I can provide proof that it's actually my account. I haven't alted or used it ever and this was prior to me knowing it was actually not permissible.

oki, and don't sweat it--tdp

Requesting name change to "Konam". The reason I am requesting this name change is because I want it to match my Pokemon Showdown username.

oki--tdp

Ok so if possible I'd like to change my name on here to warismypeace565 it's the name I been using as my gamertag and I use it for everything else

not possible sry, see op

Hats

Photon Bomber
is a Social Media Contributor

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion

Byleth

Retirement
Ayo. Requesting to change my name to 23Gz.

Reasoning: Made this account a few years back when I was a kid and absolutely despise the username and im tryna change it to my PS name. (+3 year eligibility)

If my birthday could also be corrected to March 10, 2003, that would be lit as well unless I need to make that a separate post.

oki--tdp
OK it's been a month now, unlock :psywoke:

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to StitChuu
I've always been desperately wanting Stitch on both forums and PS but I'm not eligible for it yet, and I really can't stand having the first name of my name lowercased. Current name also shows up as a website in spreadsheets which is annoying. I also regged the StitChuu alt on PS recently so I hope it helps. Thanks in advance!

Edit: also Chuu is a name of a LOONA member who I'm a big fan of

oki--tdp
Requesting profile unlock, it's been a month

Wait... I’ve changed my mind.

Can I change my name from:
Xeronator to DR4G0Nx? I would like to revert back to my original Smogon name. I don’t want my friends outside of smogon (since they know my username is Xeronator) to find out about my Smogon account, otherwise they would know about it. My last request and it is final. Thank you.

sigh fine given the reason--tdp

Ka1xo

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change from Just A Jew to Ka1xo

Reason: kind of obvious but this name has started to make me feel uncomfortable along with people i talk to and it matches my main PS! account so it'd fit well and additionally it doesn't really match my style as much anymore, also i got an okay from The Dutch Plumberjack to bypass the 100 post requirement due to obvious circumstances within my name, thank you in advance!

oki--tdp
been a month I think? so requesting unlock

Hi, requesting a birthday correcction in my profile. I registered with an incorrect year: March 11, 1998, it should be March 11, 2004

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)