New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i would like to have my name changed to "Adrift" its just a lot more simple (and less edgy)

rejected, not eligible for a change

Last edited by a moderator:

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Hello there,
Requesting a name change to R8 Konijn.
Reasoning: "R8 Konijn is my name in PS, and I've actually never used the name "R8bbit Konijn Lapin". The name I currently have is too long, and other people usually don't recognize me before I tell them this smog account is mine. It also sometimes generates practical issues, since R8bbit Konijn Lapin is hard to write if your not copypasting it, and hard to remember (even for me lol)."
EDIT: I changed my mind: for the mentionned reasons, i want to change it to "R8", because even if R8 Konijn is my PS Name, everyone just call me R8, and I always go by this name when possible. I didn't take "R8" in PS since the name is taken (This account being inactive for years). If i can't take R8 for any reason, then i'll be fine with R8 Konijn.

That's it. Thanks you for reading me, and have a nice day!

oki--tdp
Please free me!

Have a nice day

So, when I joined Smogon I thought this site was going to do something sus with my info, so I made my join date say 12/2/1999. However, my actual birth date is 12/2/2007. Can you guys correct that?

Thanks,

oki--tdp

I'm making the request to change my name to SaberSeven. I learned recently that making a second account is against the rules (whoopsie) and I have also decided to come clean. Mods, you can give me an infraction on my account for this and I take full responsibility for my mishap not knowing about the rule. My reason in doing this was to start fresh live a better and more peaceful online life...and the SaberSeven name is an homage to my father who served in Afghanistan. I wanted to start new with nobody from gaming communities that I was a part of not knowing who I was unless it was someone that I trusted. I posted my story on why I made the move on the other account, but with me making the decision to make this the account and delete the other one (per tdp's suggestion), my story is bound to get deleted and I want to make sure that what was done is documented. I had plans to go full blown SaberSeven prior to me doing this move, but there were factors that accelerated it. What you choose to believe out of my story from here on out is all up to you. All I'm giving is my end of things.

Last summer, I was in some heated discussions with some former friends. One of which goes by the username of STABX4 (who also has an account on here by that name). These guys know where I stand on certain issues and while some were accepting of where I stand, STAB was not. While I saw STAB as a friend from my draft league days despite our disagreements, he thought otherwise based on statements he had made about me. STAB had accused me of both being racist and hateful based on my conservative upbringing and values. This is nothing but an assassination of my character and a disgusting LIE. There were two separate instances of him doing this. The initial name call took place in 2017 which made me FURIOUS. Then he decides to say it again behind my back after I decided to say that enough was enough with all these fake friends and purged multiple Discord servers that I believed were unhealthy for my mental health and made the name change (which took place in October 2020). You will always find out who your friends are in one manner or another. I was fooled twice by STAB and I want nothing to do with him again. I want it known and documented what he had done, but again I want nothing to do with him. From all the toxicity I endured, I wanted to go invisible from the Pokemon community aside from those whom I consider my real friends. I had no intention to deceive anyone but it was in my best interest to start fresh, happier, and healthier while having my past persona buried and nobody knowing who I was outside of those I trusted.

That's my story on why I did everything. If any of you have any questions, please let me know.

done, and dw about it--tdp

For whatever reason, my Smogon account has my birthday listed as January 1, 2001 (maybe because I signed up with my Google account?). Could you please change it to April 1, 2005?

oki--tdp

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hey there,

I’m requesting a name change to ironwater
The reason is that it is the name I use on both Ps and Discord and it will be easier for people to recognize me. It also helps a lot for tournaments to have the same name on both Ps and Smogon.

Ty for your time.

oki--tdp
Hey, it's been a month, can I have my profile unlock please.

Ty in advance.

Hello. I would like to request a name change to Christoss, which is my main username on PS nowadays. What I actually wanted was the removal of the distracting text from my username, making it Christos. However, that username is taken by an inactive/deactivated account and therefore it is impossible to remove the distracting text from my username unless I get a badge and claim the account.
Considering the above and that the change I am asking for is hardly a name change, I feel my request isn't unreasonable, even though this would technically be my second name change (christos21 -> Serpico -> Christos21 -> Christoss).

Eien: No. You reverted a name change, which is largely permanent. However, I'm willing to consider Christos if you get a badge
I would like to claim Christos now that I have a badge (see the post I quote above). Thanks !

yup--tdp

First of all, hi! I ask that they change my name to KoT (the abbreviation for Kokujo O Tatsumaki), and the nickname that I use 1/2 years ago in PS because MegaLucario was my first nick and it was something that I got when I was younger, now that I am a little more adult I would like a name that I like in the forum, thanks!

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/kot.221738/

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Hello I'd like to change my name to S1nn0hC0nfirm3d. This name change was inevitable as my current name is now defunct. It was a matter of time and the time is now.

No one else has this account, and yes this is a serious request.

edit: I forgot but may I also change my real birthday to August 13th, 1997?

i can't outright reject this one in good conscience but if i grant you this change it's not going back at least until game release so final chance to retract ig

changed your bday

done after PM confirmation
Been a month since the actual change (March 13th), may I have my profile unlocked?

Requesting username change to Gryoine.

I stopped using this online moniker everywhere except here over half a decade ago, including Showdown, and its time to make it all match up. Thanks!

oki--tdp

Hey I would like to request the name "Silksong". I want this name because im looking forward to the game said name is a part of.
I grew tired of ziloXX as it's been my name for the past 7 years and i wanted to have a nick i relate the most to

oki--tdp

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Requesting the name "pdt" please. Literally everyone calls me it, I've been lobby driver for over 3 years, and I'm active in the Smogon tour community, especially in lower tiers. I was told by admins in order to get the ps account I needed to request the Smogon account first, and I made this name (not on the same date as when i created ps/smogon account) when I was 11 and I'm 18 now. I was close to getting the ps name legitimately (2020 grand slam finals), but unfortunately due to irl things getting global auth/(staff?) is not viable for me anymore and obviously winning 1000+ user tours isn't really a great option either. I appreciate it :)

this is unfortunately taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pdt.438266/

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting the name "pdt" please. Literally everyone calls me it, I've been lobby driver for over 3 years, and I'm active in the Smogon tour community, especially in lower tiers. I was told by admins in order to get the ps account I needed to request the Smogon account first, and I made this name (not on the same date as when i created ps/smogon account) when I was 11 and I'm 18 now. I was close to getting the ps name legitimately (2020 grand slam finals), but unfortunately due to irl things getting global auth/(staff?) is not viable for me anymore and obviously winning 1000+ user tours isn't really a great option either. I appreciate it :)
have u tried just winning this time

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion

this is unfortunately taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pdt.438266/
no way this guy is active at all RIP 3 yrs of lobby moderating but unfort... idt getting badges is realistic for me L vivalospride jadestone20665 Juno Wanka my dreams are crushed

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
I'd like a namechange from Pokeseba to scorbunnys
Reason Behind: Pokeseba it's a name that sounds kinda odd to me rn, it sounds kinda chilldish and without personality, i also saw many typos from some people, saying for example, ''Pokesaba'' instead of ''Pokeseba'' and while that's not really offensive to me, i just want to avoid those typos and stuff.
TLDR; I want to avoid typos and i just don't like my actual name.

oki--tdp

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to have my date of birth changed to the 18th of Feb, 2004. I have no idea why it's 1975 right now, probably because I'm stupid.

oki--tdp

My birthday is actually July 6, 2005. It is entered as July 6, 2000. Which is not correct. Could you change this? Thanks :)

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)