New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Requesting a name change from 'nameiguess' to 'Albatr0ss', stopped going by the nameiguess a long time ago and most users on here call me Albatross anyways since it's my Discord name. Thanks in advance

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok im trying again, i know i still dont fit in the 100 messages requirement bue i think im pretty close and 7 posts makes no difference al att, this being said i also wanna say that i got locked for using this nickname in PS! and when i tried to appeal the lock it was denied bc was offensive or something like that, so if its against the rules according to the jurisprudence(? of smogon i see another reason to allow the change. I dont relate to this nick and i think it makes no sense to continue with it Im using "Luchick" on PS a year ago and dont wanna be related to my current smogon nick anymore
want my new nickname to be "Lu" bc is short for my name and also luchi is already taken /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

we will deff skip the 100 posts thingy for offensive names but i'm not gonna give you lu since a badgeholder that does meet the reqs properly is requesting it below as well, feel free to make a new post with another name and we'll give you the change

I'd like to change my name to "Dango428" since I'm known everywhere by this name. Also, my current username contains my real name and I'd rather not have it be public

aye--tdp

Hi, I've been told to request for the "Your full account details are not currently editable." to be removed because it's been more than a month since my name change. Thank you!

I've been using the name "pyuk" on PS and Discord for months now, and I don't intend to use "MacChaeger" again. Could I please get my name changed to "pyuk" here as well? Thanks.

oki--tdp
Oops I thought the lock was supposed to last for 2 months. I have a profile picture I’ve been wanting to change to so please unlock me!

Lu

Said the Moon to the Thief
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hi, I'd like to request for my name to be changed to "Lu". Said name doesn't show up when I type it on the user search and press enter.
As for the reason of that namechange, it's what I go by almost anywhere that doesn't require me to have a specific name such as my IGN and it's the short version of my old username Diluvia. This last bit also applies to Dil, but I've grown to dislike that name due to various personal reasons, one of them being called names (you can probably guess) when I tried to use it in some other places. Also, by owning the account "Lu" here I hope to eventually qualify for a name reset of the same name on PS!, that way I can finally have a name I'm comfortable with instead of hopping from alt to alt.

oki--tdp

Avery

Banned deucer.
hi i’d like a name change to “Avery”

i’ve been using it on discord & its my irl name, i talked to tdp in private about the amount of posts on the current Avery account and she said it would be fine

thank u in advance!!

indeed i did--tdp

sugar ovens

blood inside
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hi, i'd like to ask for a namechange to "Wingless" (account registered in 2013, one message, hasn't logged in since) if possible.
Skipkan is a shortened form of a name which i can't use in most places because [rant about PS! allowing symbols in names but not actual letters from non-english languages like "í"].. It's not a name that i would prefer in the first place, i've grown to dislike it over time and i'd like to change it to something that has it's own.. meaning. Thanks!

oki--tdp

I want my nick to be Luchik, also I wanna say that is kinda dumb and mean to requesting the same nickname someone else has asked just before you, and it feels pretty bad not to get it,
edit: if its possible id like to take the nick "Luchi", is already taken but it has 12 msg and last time online was 8 years ago

I know that nothing can be done at this point but i wanted to share my thoughts

done--tdp

I'd like to be named LeSquirt . This is what I use on switch, discord, PoGo, and PS. I did not know I even had this smogon account (used just the once in 2015) until I tried to register with this email address. Thanks!

oki--tdp

Avendesora

"I'm no bloody hero!"
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Maya. People tend to adress me as such in many places. I think this is a cool sounding name that I don't feel cringy when using (unlike this one, which was a joke way back when in 2016). So yea, all in all, that's the main reason for this request.

this is taken so you would be ineligible for future changes: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/maya.114257/

Selena

smells like lesbian
is a Top Artist
Hi, I'd like to have my account's name changed to Selena. I own the name Selena on Showdown (I actually registered the name back who knows when lol), and everyone I know calls me that online. I checked the name Selena on the forums, and the account has made exactly 0 posts and was last seen in March of 2011 when it was registered. I am a badge holder, so I should meet all the requirements. Thanks!

oki--tdp

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting name change to "lepton"
im aware ive already gotten 1 change, and i understand if it doesnt happen, but ive been lepton on everywhere but ps (i have lepton5 on ps but im not using it so ps and smogon match) and smogon for a couple years now and id like it to match.

oki--tdp

Requesting a username change to Erphuan the Fluffy, as Erphuan is my favorite Uber Super Rare from The Battle Cats, and it would fit with my profile picture. It is also not taken.

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)