New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonas

put your hands to the constellations
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
I by accident made 2 accounts when i started back in january, because i forgot the login for this one. I recovered it a couple weeks ago, and remembered just recently that i have another account that i would like disabled. The Username is Tomatoes. Thanks a lot :)

this was done apparently--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting a name change to "Arctic", I use this on Discord and am generally known as Arctic as well as my current name being cringe..

Edit: might as well link this https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/arctic.114866/

unfortunately we have a former supermod and current mod (Arcticblast) who is commonly referred to as arctic so this is way too close to a staff member identity for me to be able to give you this one i am sorry

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
I have my email age set wrong, so I am requesting an age change to the date of

June 5th, 2001

oki--tdp

Gman

Stay kind, stay compassionate
Hello :))

Been thinking about this a lot, it actually was the reason I strove for the TC badge: I'd like to change my username to Gman, if possible. The existing account with this name has been created in 2008, used for a total of ~40 days, and has 0 messages to its name.
Gman is how everyone refers to me, and it's my nickname of choice. My current name is actually too personal, and the sour part has been bothering me for quite some time ^^

I hope I understood all the rules and that I'm not asking for something out of line! Thank you very much in advance :heart:

oki--tdp

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I'd like to change my name back to Lacus Clyne.
The account is not taken and its been quite a while (roughly 3 years) since I changed my name.
I also never have been blacklisted or tournament banned so I should fit the requirement.
For some reason people still address me as Lacus Clyne and since I haven't changed my PS alt people sometimes can't find me when I scheduled with them for a battle or something.

oki--tdp

Aura

Mesmerized
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello,

I'd like to request a name change to Aura. A lot of people do refer to me as Aura here, on PS, and on discord. It's the alias I'm looking to change to fully.

The profile name is already taken but has not been logged into since 2008 and has less than 10 posts (am a sim public RO as well and my account is over 3 years old so I assume I'm exempt from the 100 posts requirement).

Merci beaucoup

oki--tdp

howdy!
id like to change my name to tenzhii on smogon

for those who dont know me, the massive discrepancy between my name everywhere else and my name on smogon can often be confusing (i had a tour opponent who likely wouldve never found me on ps to play an unscheduled match had i not logged into the "zeep" account prior, allowing them to /w zeep to find me) and for those who do know me, theyve likely heard my constant rants about how i despise the history behind the name "zeep" and how i had adamantly refused to even log into this website because it meant i would have to post with this name; i made the name just over half a decade back, and i regret it a lot

im rather tired of it, and i do plan to be more active on smogon, so it only seems appropriate to make my account more intuitive to find! ive had the name tenzhii on discord, ps and other sites for around half a year now as well.

ive checked, and to my knowledge it doesnt seem to be taken (why would it be?)

oki--tdp
requesting profile unlock

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
hello i'd like to request the name "queso": I don't like having numbers in my name and there was a previous community member who was for some time named cheese and would like to avoid that confusion.
I can't view their profile ( https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/queso.173201/ ), but from what others have told me it seems like it should be available for me to take as a badgeholder? Let me know if there are problems with that. Thanks!

oki--tdp
its been a month, requesting to be unlocked ! thanks!

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hi, this is Itchy - I would like to request a namechange to ltchy (with an L), at least until I can get a badge to claim the long-dead itchy here on Smogon

I've been using Ltchy on PS for quite a while now, and my Discord tag has been Itchy for quite some time as well. I also want to be consistent across platforms and not have a gross name, especially not one associated with feet. Ltchy is also less masculine, while still being familiar to those who knew me before I came out as trans, which also informed this decision ^~^

I was previously denied here because the account I requested was already taken, just not visible to me, but I was told that did not disqualify me from requesting again

this technically breaks the no distracting text rule (if "itchy." is not an option for making you too annoying to tag then i should not be allowing "ltchy" either, ppl will just tag the one with the capital). gonna try and get back to this one once im caught up with the rest since i'm not sure what the right thing to do is here and am feeling bad about being stingy, but if you're also okay with like. "itchyy" or some other variant in the mean time then that would make things a lot easier on me

--tdp

doing itchyy following pm convo
It's been over a month, I would like a profile unlock ^~^

hi, i would like to change my username to FP, when i did the account i was very young and didn't have a nickname notion. Since three years have passed since that time, I started to be known as FP, as well as the participation of smaller servers. For these reasons I would like to ask for a name change. Thanks :)

oki--tdp

Hello, good evening, I want to change my name to Pinto
my reasoning is that my current name is really cringe
I don't use it anymore and everyone knows me as Pinto both in ps and discord,and finally after a long time I got the 100 posts to finally change my name :)

oki--tdp

Hello may I request a name change to gglrg as that is what everyone knows me as on showdown and on discord and I think it just suits me better because I also have an acronym going for gglrg aswell please.

oki--tdp
It has been a month, requesting profile unlock please. e: also requesting birth change to 11th december 2003 if possible, forgot to do this

oki again--tdp

hi, i would like my name to be changed to "crow crumbs" w/ 3 yrs old eligibility.

tackiness aside, this is literally the only place i still go by this name and it brings back some not-fond memories i would like to put behind me. i have been using crow crumbs on ps for the past while and i plan on using it for the foreseeable future so it would make identification easier too.

ty for your time.

oki--tdp
requesting unlock, ty in advance

Hi, I'm requesting my smogon name to be changed to Clarity as thats what everyone knows me by / I use on discord (I couldn't find the smogon profile with that name so I assume it's not taken?) I'm requesting it now as I've just hit the 100 post requirement

I'd also like <username redacted> deleted, I made this account like last year and I didn't know that we weren't allowed to have two accounts(haven't used it at all) so please could you delete that? (edit: accidentally logged onto it today, username was saved on my phone so when i tried to quickly log in, i didnt notice which account I was logging in from, apologies for that)

Thank you in advance

done--tdp

Hi, I'm requesting a name change, I've had this account for a while now since 2016 and I wanna be more active now etc. and my days as a kid is over. New name would be just "Tort" like my discord account, don't see if it's taken but if it is then add some numbers, I don't mind.

tort is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/tort.92228/), make a new post with the numbers pls because trust me you do not want me picking them
What about Tort6087, (my discord #)

that works--tdp

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
hiya - I'd like to namechange to Sectonia if possible, please! I've had some time after declaring my intentions to a few others to seriously reconsider my timetable to get my name changed on Smogon - I'm very attached to the shortened version of my current username, and people commonly call me Sectonia at minimum, if they don't go shorter, and I already go by the name on discord. i'd also like to finally be rid of the Servant part - it's been a source of common annoyances for me, so getting rid of it will hopefully reduce those annoyances significantly.

oki--tdp
been one month, requesting profile unlock and all that, pls and thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)