New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
hi there! i'd love a name change to KM. this account is about 8 years old at this point and when I made it I was a teenager with a strange tendency for questionable usernames (i was voiced on showdown for a while as "pleasure kitten", so it could be worse). practically speaking it would be nice to have a name people can refer to me as without it feeling weird. most people abbreviate my name as km already because every other abbreviation is painful lmao.

as far as I can tell, the account is inactive / has never posted / doesn't exist -- but this might just be me being bad at searching for things. the profile also seems to be unused on the main showdown server, but I understand that i'll have to wait at least a few months to line things up on there as well.

I realize this is probably a super high value username, so if it's totally out of the question, no worries! thanks either way :)

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, was looking to change my name on here to Y Parahax. Matches up with my main SD account and about every other username I've made recently, and I also just want to drop this cringey ass name I made when I was like 13.

Requesting username change to Gryoine.

I stopped using this online moniker everywhere except here over half a decade ago, including Showdown, and its time to make it all match up. Thanks!

oki--tdp
Been a month, requesting profile unlock. No rush at all, but I don't want to forget either

Hugo

Rain Main (+2 GMT)
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to change my name to Hugo since it hasn't been used by the account wich is now named Hugo for about 8 years or so (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/hugo.67403/) and the name Hugo47850 is pretty generic and I ofcourse I relate more to my normal name then my name with some numbers. My profile is 3 years old.

you need a badge

I would like to change my username to Khaz because that is the user I've always had and am known as on every other online platform. When I first made this account, I tried to get that user but it said it was in use, but now when I search for the profile (and yes, hit enter -- not just the dropdown) it appears to be gone -- so I am thinking it is available now. Thanks so much.

it is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/khaz.151974/

I want my name to be changed to a girlboss, since that is my identity on Showdown and most Showdown-related Discord servers and such. No one has claimed the username yet, also.

Secondly, I would like it if my birthday was changed from September 22nd, 2000 to September 22nd, 2003. This account is quite old so I believe the 100 message rule doesn't apply. Thanks in advance!

oki--tdp

Hi, I would like to change my name for Mushi instead of Mushi Musha, some people call me Musha when my real nickname is Mushi, i also think that it is too long, I changed my name for Mushi in many other sites so i would like to change my name, thx you

need 100 posts or 3 years account age sorry

Avendesora

"I'm no bloody hero!"
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Maya. People tend to adress me as such in many places. I think this is a cool sounding name that I don't feel cringy when using (unlike this one, which was a joke way back when in 2016). So yea, all in all, that's the main reason for this request.

this is taken so you would be ineligible for future changes: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/maya.114257/
I accept the name change.

oki--tdp

Aquarius Ghost ❤

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Aquarius ❤ I believe the name doesn't exist sooooo, if it's possible to get it without the heart then I would prefer just Aquarius more.
Reasoning: I'm usually called aqua, aquarius, or ag, but I never get called ghost, so like might as well trim the fat yk.

can't do the heart sry and the name aquarius is taken with 80+ posts

Requesting name change to Yokago as i have been on hiatus and this is my new name i go by on discord.

oki--tdp

drakey

um dia a gente vai namorar e eu vou te trair muito
Requesting the name "dkT" please. everyone calls me it, and its my discord nick, I stopped using ''drakeytt'' a long time ago
thanks

this name is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/dkt.470918/
Could you not do an exception for me? That guy created his account more than 2 years ago, never joined after this, never made a post, do I really need to wait until december for change my nick?
Please bro I really want to change my nick to dkT :(

nope you need a badge

Requesting to remove “Almond” from my name because everybody knows me on ps/discord as Blanched. I don’t have a 3 year old acc or 100 posts but I believe this falls under removing unnecessary/distracting text.

it does not, sorry

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to Adem

Have checked, and Adem appears to not be taken. I’ve been using Aadem on PS! now for a while, and soon plan to claim Adem on there as well. Adem is what I go by on everywhere, everyone either calls me that or Adam (s/o omi ♥️ for getting my hopes up that I could claim that :pensive: ), and I hate the name adsam because I feel it generally does not look nice at all, and is generally a weird thing to say / go by. I have the 100 post requirement.

Thank you in advance^^

taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/adem.291742/

Lu

Said the Moon to the Thief
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hi, I'd like to request for my name to be changed to "Lu". Said name doesn't show up when I type it on the user search and press enter.
As for the reason of that namechange, it's what I go by almost anywhere that doesn't require me to have a specific name such as my IGN and it's the short version of my old username Diluvia. This last bit also applies to Dil, but I've grown to dislike that name due to various personal reasons, one of them being called names (you can probably guess) when I tried to use it in some other places. Also, by owning the account "Lu" here I hope to eventually qualify for a name reset of the same name on PS!, that way I can finally have a name I'm comfortable with instead of hopping from alt to alt.

oki--tdp
It's been a month, I'd like to request a profile unlock please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)