New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I registered today.
Unfortunately I used Masterchu19155 instead of MasterChu19155 with capital C.

Would it be possible to edit this please.
I'm veteran in competitive play from 2001 era (Azure, Pokemonvillage etc.) and wanted to register here under my correct username. Unfortunately I made a mistake I did not see. :(
The difference is not big enough to register again.
So it would be great if someone could correct my mistake.

Thank you very much.

(I know, I have no 300 posts, but since this is only a correction and not a complete change...maybe someone has mercy. ^^)

ya no sense in being stingy about a typo--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
requesting to change my name to Frito without the numbers, I didn't know that the account Frito was unregistered when i originally made my account and would prefer to not have the numbers anymore (if this is applicable before 100 posts)

thanks

done -lily

I'd like to request a final change to "Revenge Killer" . There was a person with this nick in yt and without him I wouldnt have ever discovered Smogon and wouldnt have met so many good friends online , means a lot for me

since your revert was so recent we're a bit hesitant on this one, if you really want this name then ask again in a few months and we can revisit it
and now?

few months as in not 1, you've had so many changes that i can't really do this until then
if you still want it in 2 months from this request i'll do it then but it's going to be absolutely final w/ 0 chance at a revert so please keep that in mind

Hey, I'd like to request a name change to "tingling ツ" (I hope the ツworks, it's actually an important part of the name - I saw other usernames have symbols, but I couldn't really figure out if this works in a name. I don't want just "tingling").

The main reason for this is mostly just that 85 shows up everywhere on showdown - damage calcs, base power, base stats. I want to set highlights that work properly. And also I've had the tingling ツ account on showdown for a while and like it more than my old one now. (And lastly I want to stop DnB and czim from making 85% puns)

can't use the ツ bc it counts as distracting text unfortunately
if you've got anything else you'd like then feel free to edit this/post again but yea symbols and stuff are unfortunately a no go

hi can you change my name to "Marrless" without quotes of course
i made this account in 2017 and i don't use this name anymore

did -lily

peap

asleep
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Requesting a name shortening to "peap". The letters are a bit different but still abbreviating the first part of my name and have used as my Discord tag for a year. Mainly wanted to ask since people have trouble tagging me on Smogon with the 'ö', if not allowed then I understand, thanks!

did -lily

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
a month before I requested a name change and Lily told me to ask again in 1 month

I would like to be luisin (all lower case) in smogon again, my main account, discord, and Genshin Impact account (irrelevant but :p) im luisin and nobody, literally nobody call me LightScreener.

I know this is my last change, thanks in advance:)

okay sure, final change though as you know -lily

Hey, I'd like to request a name change to "tingling ツ" (I hope the ツworks, it's actually an important part of the name - I saw other usernames have symbols, but I couldn't really figure out if this works in a name. I don't want just "tingling").

The main reason for this is mostly just that 85 shows up everywhere on showdown - damage calcs, base power, base stats. I want to set highlights that work properly. And also I've had the tingling ツ account on showdown for a while and like it more than my old one now. (And lastly I want to stop DnB and czim from making 85% puns)

can't use the ツ bc it counts as distracting text unfortunately
if you've got anything else you'd like then feel free to edit this/post again but yea symbols and stuff are unfortunately a no go
Ah that's too bad, but I get it. Then let's go with just "tingling", and I just use the ツ on showdown.

yup--mari

Requesting a name change to LucasBoat (with that exact capitalization and no space in the middle of the name) as I have not used this current one in a long time and many people now call me by that instead.

done--mari

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting a name change to Sole Survivor as I use some variation of it on every website like PS!, Discord, Twitter, etc. I had made this name before I started going by Sole Survivor and to be honest, it's cringe. I know the account is taken but it is actually an alt I had requested Aeonic to ban when I was informed by a friend that having alts on Smogon can get you banned. It had 0 messages so this shouldn't really be a problem and I wouldn't mind that account being deleted. Thanks in advance.

done--mari

Hi there, I would like to request my username changed to StrugglesVGC. I created my account a few years ago, and have since been known on all social media and discord as StrugglesVGC. Thanks in advance!

done -lily

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
Would like to switch my name to The CONQUISTADOR I’m a bit tired of being called team charm and if my work/ irl people found out that was my username they might make fun of me & I go by TC anyways which is still the abbreviation thanks guys

update I’d like to change my name to Squanto instead to pay homeage to the man who invented thanksgiving

if you decide on something without going back on it within half an hour let me know and i can reconsider

Requesting name change to “Mom Lover”
reasonings are:
1. i go by yeezy now and people confuse me very regularly with the other x amount of yeezys floating around the community
2. personal ties to a team i managed with a good friend.
3. most importantly, mothers need love. (plus i use this as my main ps account now)

Thanks if this gets approved!

...sure -lily

TopLel TopKek ---> TLTK

Quite simple, everybody knows me that way, matches with my cord tag, and also I'm kinda tired of the current name, it was a twisted acronymous for something else but rn I'm some sort of a joke player because of the 2010 edgy kid name lol

EDIT: nah I don't need the ps, don't include it thanks

did, ps acc doesn't come with a smogon name change anyway -lily

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Stone_Cold —-> Dave

by far the most recognizable dave on smogon. No one even refers to me by my username anymore so might as well.

Also yes, I recognize the previous user has like 70 posts. But I still ask you make a special exception please. They’ve been inactive for going on 5 years. It’s time.

ty

it hurts me but rules are rules, sry dave i can't do this

hello, i would like to request the name skies in order to match the username i use on showdown (global mod + room auth in four rooms). i have previously had a name change in 2016 where i didn't take an inactive account. skies is currently taken, but the user has not been seen since 2014 and has 0 messages. thank you! :heart:

did! -lily

Hey, would like to change my name to Beka as it matches with my current discord tag and almost everyone calls me like that, thanks in advance

if i were unfunny i'd make a sussy baka joke here, and i am unfunny so the joke has been made
done -lily

edit: :puff: (thx)

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like my name to be changed to ACNT, it's the name I use the most and most people call me that on Pokemon Showdown.

I unfortunately have two alts on the site from when I didn't know the rules in effect on the site regarding multi-accounts. I have since tried to delete them but I have not succeeded, and the fear of a penalty has dissuaded me to ask for help until now. I did not repost with those nicknames for any reason after creating this one, which I have been using for 6 years.

If I can't get the name change because of the alts too bad it's my fault, but would it at least be possible to remove the two alts? (I can give them in PM)
Thanks !

done, please pm me about the alts (lilburr) and i'll help out -lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)