NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

Votecount 1.5

Inferno - 3 (The_Caporegime, Former, M2H)
Former - 3 (HeaLnDeal, Inferno, Jalmont)
HeaLnDeaL- 2 (Energy, Waterlily)

Not Voting: Hannahh, Whydon, MoodyCloud

------

honestly not really trying to follow former/capo/ or M2H today seeing as they lynched town yesterday.

HeaLnDeaL JALMONT MoodyCloud Whydon where are you going to land today?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Also, doesn't correctly lynching scum now give us the same allowable mislynches in the long run?

Like if it's 6-3 rn, and we correctly lynch, it's 6-2. Then nightkill is 5-2, if we mislynch it's 4-2, then 3-2, then we're in match point.

So idg the argument anymore that we shouldn't lynch a likely mafia in favor of getting info.

Also, doesn't correctly lynching scum now give us the same allowable mislynches in the long run?

Like if it's 6-3 rn, and we correctly lynch, it's 6-2. Then nightkill is 5-2, if we mislynch it's 4-2, then 3-2, then we're in match point.

So idg the argument anymore that we shouldn't lynch a likely mafia in favor of getting info.
we should be lynching the most likely mafia

It is, but that's a gambit that relies on us correctly lynching scum

Either way heal, I'm not going to be in this game long and you're guaranteed to be one of the last townies alive. So you need to start developing reads on people other than just me.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Votecount 1.5

Inferno - 3 (The_Caporegime, Former, M2H)
Former - 3 (HeaLnDeal, Inferno, Jalmont)
HeaLnDeaL- 2 (Energy, Waterlily)

Not Voting: Hannahh, Whydon, MoodyCloud

------

honestly not really trying to follow former/capo/ or M2H today seeing as they lynched town yesterday.

HeaLnDeaL JALMONT MoodyCloud Whydon where are you going to land today?
In case it's not super obvious, Former is who I think is the most likely scum.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
It is, but that's a gambit that relies on us correctly lynching scum

Either way heal, I'm not going to be in this game long and you're guaranteed to be one of the last townies alive. So you need to start developing reads on people other than just me.
don't worry about me, onii-chan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)