NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's perfect for them alright. Probably gave Belichick Pittsburgh's entire playbook already. Just like they agreed to a year ago. Can't wait for Sunday night.

whoa whoa hold on now hes definitely a deep ball threat. Dont hate the steelers system

But the Steelers get more yards off short passes than the patriots.....
cant get catches if brady cant throw over 15 yards :blobthinking:

Not only is Tom Brady the most accurate QB at pushing the ball downfield, he also has the most attempts 10+ yards downfield in this timeframe.

Calling Brady a dink and dunk passer is something that's not supported by any statistic and is something people pull out of their ass

Also the Patriots are the most evil sports franchise ever.

I bet belichick planted Mayock on Oakland to get AB to NE

1) screen passes are not the only kind of short passes that exist
2) 10 yards is not a deep pass

Good try though

The Brady is a dink and dunk QB narrative came from a twitter subcult of the parody account that tweets fake NFL news.

Actual facts disprove it

so we're just gonna pretend that edelman running a 4 yard slant to the inside isnt a checkdown, or a 5 yard curl route. The last time I saw brady attempt a downfield pass with any real depth behind it, it didnt go so well for him. Also just to clarify, his progressions are so high on that chart because they're also running extremely basic routes. I could run his offense: "Alright spread out 5 wide, read man or zone coverage, hot route a receiver to a spot, early release." its nothing complicated, and its certainly not impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)