NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Pretzels format --------------- (keep in mind, I am a Texans fan)

AFC
East: Patriots
West: Chiefs
South: Texans
North: Steelers
Wildcards: Chargers, Browns/Titans

NFC
East: Eagles
West: Rams/Seahawks (I pray it's somehow the Seahawks cause of Fantasy Football)
South: Saints
North: Bears
Wildcards: Vikings/Packers, Seahawks/Rams (<---- this depends on who wins the division)

AFC Championship
I really think Mahomes will outclass Brady, now that Gronk is gone, so I pick the Chiefs.

NFC Championship
Saints undoubtedly deserve it + will win it, idk who it'll be against yet (probably the Rams or Eagles).

Superbowl
Saints in the end even though I would be happy with either team winning. :blobthumbsup:

MVP: Brees / Mahomes (depends on the Super bowl win in the world where this actually comes true)
OPOY: Hopkins (undoubtedly the best WR in the league right now, and is only getting better and better)
DPOY: Khalil Mack / Aaron Donald, although it would be nice to see someone more unexpected to win it. There's also the slight hope that Von Miller finally gets a DPOY since he's deserved one since before Super Bowl 50)
COY: Hard to really "choose", but I'll go with Andy Reid cause he never fails to deliver and I think the Chiefs will do excellent.

Last edited:
I think the Patriots have mentally broken the Steelers

They should strategically place AB in the parking Lot and have him wave goodbye to them when they board the buses

I think the Patriots have mentally broken the Steelers

They should strategically place AB in the parking Lot and have him wave goodbye to them when they board the buses
If I were the Steelers, and I had to deal with all the shit they had since the past season, I would be broken too.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yo, where are all the Lamar Jackson haters now?

I know it's the Phins, but the man had more TD's than incompletions. Don't give a fuck who you're playing against, that's an impressive passing display.

"Glorified RB" my ass, it's almost as if QB's aren't a finished product as an age 21 rookie :blobglare:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also these were my division predictions before a single game was played this season (won't bother with playoffs yet). I would not have the Browns winning the divison anymore for example (I'd go full homer and pick the Ravens instead). Nor would I have the Bears as a division winner.

AFC East: Patriots
AFC North: Browns
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Chiefs
Wildcards: Ravens, Chargers

NFC East: Eagles
NFC North: Bears
NFC South: Saints
NFC West: Rams
Wildcards: Seahawks, Cowboys

Edit: made a mistake, it was Chargers as a wildcard - not the Steelers lol. I had the Steelers at 7 in the AFC.

Last edited:
Yo, where are all the Lamar Jackson haters now?

I know it's the Phins, but the man had more TD's than incompletions. Don't give a fuck who you're playing against, that's an impressive passing display.

"Glorified RB" my ass, it's almost as if QB's aren't a finished product as an age 21 rookie :blobglare:
he played miami thats still not impressive

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Lamar Jackson is good, I will ride for him, my precious son. Thank you for delivering me from the hell that was Joe Flacco. Finally I can respect the Ravens again.

Also this Patriots Roster is... illegal. It's just not right. I am so excited to see what the fuck kind of idiotic black magic witchcraft they pull this year.

If antonio Brown went to literally any non-patriots team nobody would care

But because its the Patriots everyone thinks theres something going on and we get conspiracies and nonsense

And eventually shit like this

The Seahawks tried to sign him as well.

The guy is a complete loon that only 2-3 teams can actually handle, one of them just happens to be the patriots

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If antonio Brown went to literally any non-patriots team nobody would care

But because its the Patriots everyone thinks theres something going on and we get conspiracies and nonsense

And eventually shit like this

The Seahawks tried to sign him as well.

The guy is a complete loon that only 2-3 teams can actually handle, one of them just happens to be the patriots
You're fucking delusional if you think the Patriots didn't have a hand in this. Antonio Brown actually sought advice from social media experts on how to accelerate his release from Oakland. The Patriots also offered Pittsburgh a first round pick for him last year, but were turned down because Pittsburgh wasn't going to trade him to the Patriots ever. So then they just decided they would get him on the team this way instead. You can keep your blinders on all you want, it doesn't change the fact that your organization are despicable pieces of shit that continue to do things like this despite already being the best. It's disgusting and if it were my team I'd be fucking ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)