Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think about the fact that the Patriots would be going to their 6th straight Superbowl if they kept Brady + Brandin Cooks or Gronk and drafted literally any receiver not named N'keal Harry in 2019.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
I'm a million years late to observe the Ravens' downfall but god damn.... that was an ugly last 6 weeks. Injuries finally seemed to catch up with them down the stretch. The depleted defense couldn't make up for an extremely lackluster offense that could never figure out the run game this season without Dobbins/Edwards. Sucks that they collapsed like this but I am looking forward to next season where hopefully the team will be replenished enough to be good again.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
i picked all home teams, but it's so strange does anyone know what time the Patriots are supposed to play today I been looking all day couldn't find them anywhere?

The Patriots exceeded my expectations this year, but I think they are closer to the team that we saw tonight than the team that was the AFC 1 seed for a few weeks.

They cant do much on offense when playing from behind and the defense doesn't show up in big spots.

Don't see this changing any time soon either since the Patriots have diet Alex Smith at QB.

i picked all home teams, but it's so strange does anyone know what time the Patriots are supposed to play today I been looking all day couldn't find them anywhere?
The Patriots already got their asses kicked.

I guess statistics don’t lie:

My Bills fell to 7-6. This has been the most vexxing and confusing seasons ever. A team once thought of being Super Bowl contenders has way underperformed. or have they?

They rank top 5 in offense, defense, and point differential.
(The Bills finished the season #1 in point differential)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)