nICEPICKtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this art is amazing, i'd like to request a shiny spiritomb that looks rlly crazy and scary (kinda like one of the TCG art designs of cynthia's spiritomb) and a shiny ninetales next to it (silverish purple color)

O my god, man. That gengar is completely mind-blowing. It seems like it should be in a museum right now (probably because of its inspiration, lol). But, i'm not even kidding: I love that gengar.

The Gengar is absolutely incredible. I love it! The background compliments it really well, and the shading makes Gengar look even more amazing.

Best Gengar drawing I've seen.

wow, you're really talented! You can totally have my 100th post. Requesting a raikou if your cool with that?

Ok I change my request, just the shiny ninetales with flaming tails please... thats my favorite pokemon T_T

Your artwork is incredible btw, I could never do something like this (no art talent) but I wish I could :( Congrats on having such a cool talent

Art's great, Dodrio kicks ass. Scizor was a good laugh too.

Dumping another request on yeh if you can keep up with all of these: Hariyama

Haha, I am so grateful that you and RG exist. You both have such awesome, distinctive, humorous styles, both very different in technique but the same in how much it makes me smile :3

Any possible way you can bring back the true form of Dragonite, and give it the badass look it deserves from R/B?

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Any possible way you can bring back the true form of Dragonite, and give it the badass look it deserves from R/B?
Yes! I can see this becoming great (like everything else itt =P). And kudos to you for meshing that background with Gengar; I like when people hint at the classics like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)