nICEPICKtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Tsutaja's pose, so original :D And your style makes it shitloads better, I can't believe I missed this thread!

EDIT: You still taking requests?....:)?

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Wow, that a nice picture of the grass starter in a dynamic pose. It looks like it's about to lunge at its oppenent. XD
Actually he's snorting invisible cocaine. Sorries

I love Tsutaja's pose, so original :D And your style makes it shitloads better, I can't believe I missed this thread!

EDIT: You still taking requests?....:)?
Lay it on me, though I'll probably first try to do the other two starters

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

going through your thread, this has definitely been my favorite. I really liked the palkia one as well; it's neat seeing that you can manipulate your style into drawing things that still look rougher but are obviously finished with a certain goal in mind, and then do something like this/the palkia and it truly shows how talented you are. I love how dark the picture is (literally/mood) and how you executed kingdra into looking so very reptilian. the rough and stormy waters are drawn roughly and chaotically and it's all just fantastic.

i'm a faaaaaaaan.

Angry Swampert (similar expression to either the Rayquaza or Tyranitar you did a while back) using/about to use Hydro Pump? :D

Wow, congratulations on the DD! It's quite an honour, but you definitely deserved it. Birds of Paradise is one of my favourite icepick pieces. :) The colour and your unique prismy style really suck the viewer in. The swan is made of such intricate faces that it looks like it's made out of glass! Your lines are so flowing and confident too <3 You make the best use of shapes and lines. /gushes

something I noticed about your picks that, in my opinion, puts it a cut above the other art here, is the backgriunds and secondary affects. They are so amazing in that the backgrounds and secondary effects compliment the pokemon and the dynamic pose perfectly, while at the same time not drawing attention away from the art, creating a rich balance that makes the art flow.
Mayby I'm reading to much into this, but either way, amazing!

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
^Just graduated high school last month. I'm going to UM College Park.

Just did these at work today. I made them in Illustrator since I don't have a tablet here.

Also I can do some requests because I make these relatively quickly and I'm bored as hell.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

I just saw this flyer since my mom was volunteering there and I'm like fuck that looks like icepick made it. My scanner is unflattering to it but irl it very much reminds me of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)