No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus

Cycle 1 of the hunt (task 3: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4124195&postcount=198) starts NOW. Remember, ties are resolved by the time of the most recent PM you send, so don't wait to get them in! It ends in 24 hours from now, so do not forget to send anything in!

To bid, PM me your intention to do so with a dollar amount. If you want to bid on both rounds, divide your funds appropriately and make two separate bids.

As always, good luck!

I don't know which is crazier: the fact that AE's blowing himself up, or that the guy in Bass' picture is holding a high heel in his left hand for some reason.

That said, let me draw attention to this little gem:

lololol village. I wont show up in the inspects, but w/e. Mafia and neutrals contact. And I thought my bad play would screw me over lolz.
That could mean one of two things:

1.) AE isn't in the game at all, and thus has no PM to inspect. In this case, it would be illogical--even stupid--to waste a lynch on him. It might be possible that AE is an NIG who's formed some sort of alliance with the mafia to royally screw everyone else over, but I don't really see this being the case. Or...

2.) AE's role has some sort of blocker in place that prevents it from being inspected. There's certainly precedent for this, but it's rare enough that we could probably discount it as a likely possibility. It's still an option, though.

In any event, I say we stick with our plan of lynching Yeti. That way we know we hit scum.

I was kind of scared of validating your trollish behaviour but

Lynch Ace Emerald

w/e

Yeti is not in the clear

nvm

Galladiator: first was our logic for sticking with Yeti (which still may be the better idea but if this village can't withstand 2 NIG lynches then this game will be over soon anyway), second is bad logic because if he's in the game he is certainly mafia.

am going out soon for a blood test and stuff

@paperblade: i leave my representation of the lynch to babysitter billymills but @everyone else do NOT claim to him ok thank you

sorry everyone for my indecision but i am not working with much information here

actually yea me too (it's not a mafia game without pluff subbing out or threatening to etc.)

sorry danny / aska i wanted to work out the fairest way i could sub out but i just cannot take this game on top of everything else

also sorry to the inspector especially :(

4k shoutout to zorbees' mom and benji also tas

I apologise for the flipflop, but since I have not been subbed out yet, I would also like to announce that TalkingLion is scum, as he claimed safeguard before my PM was publicised. This should be the final lynch target, as it is our surest. Even if he is not lynched today, I urge the village to lynch him tomorrow.

Lynch TalkingLion

Also, please put me on the 'do not bother' list after subbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)