Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 2!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I PM'd Devoninja yesterday morning, he was online since but didn't respond, I guess he couldn't battle then? Just thought I'd update on the situation.

Edit- Devoninja PM'd me back, he said he wanted to wait until last night not realizing he couldn't battle until tuesday, so he said I could take the win.

GG hax how I hate thee :(

Anyways it happens and its part of the game. GL you in your next battles Tuskate

Woot for my partner. To bad he won on hax like a bitch. Still no sign of Mr. Happy. I hope he will return from where ever he is by late Sunday night at least so we can battle.

I just got back from vacation yesterday and now I'm waiting for my opponent to come online at the same time as me. Sucks that we've only got 2 days to battle. :/

Same to you Gin, do you want my ledian now?

Ambitions you gotta make Mr. Happy, Mr. Sad Panda, because you killed his pokemons.

Lost 4-0 to Loreli, looks like I still need to work on this team..

Although I felt that getting hit 3 times in a row with that move is what cost me it :p, That, and my lack of Pokes

Ugh, time is running short and I haven't seen Eva on in a while, although I have seen (I think) Tommy on the Guraboy account.

Eva, if you see this could you check your PMs? Or if Tommy sees this first, could you ask Eva to check her PMs on her account? Thanks. :)

4 : 0 win for me ... against SS4Azelf .... gg
i like your pokemon ;-)

you'll get the prize in 4 hours... now... i have to clone it and then i will be outside....

I'm hoping Mr Happy will be on around midnight. He said he'll be out all weekend and give me the win, but thats fucking lame. I want to win or lose for real, not because my opponent and I failed to be online at the same time.

just posting to say that i've sent 2 messages to phizzlax over the last 6 days after receiving a pm the day the match-ups were announced. he has been online since and hasn't replied to either of my other attempts to try to make a time for our battle. i don't know what to do if i can't manage to contact someone but i figured reporting it was a start.
sorry about this, there really is nothing more i can do.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Still 11 matches to go, and only 4 hours to go until the deadline, how dissapointing.
Just making sure you saw, devoninja found he wasn't able to battle until Tuesday, and wanted to give me the win :x

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Yea, I'd of hoped people would've been more active/willing to battle :l I felt bad for postponing my battle a day because of DS issues, but people have ample time to complete their battles in a week... They're cutting it close :(

Yeah and from the looks of it, no battles will get completed today either. Makes me wonder why I even bother.

Damn Pablo it's such a shame that all these battles aren't getting done, especially when half the people in these uncompleted battles are itching to get a real fight on.

I wonder if in the next round there could be some kind of punishment for limited activity. Like being paired against another limited activity opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)