Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 Sign Ups!

I say the same like Persian, anyone can explain more detail the point to participate here? because I read the post and I don't understand what the problem o.ò... or maybe I don't understand the post... I don't know, please explain me o.ò

I say the same like Persian, anyone can explain more detail the point to participate here? because I read the post and I don't understand what the problem o.ò... or maybe I don't understand the post... I don't know, please explain me o.ò
Finally, somebody who is half as dumb as me and not lazy enough to explain it >_>;;

Any spaces left, if so sign me up please. Or a sub if there is not.

EDIT: As for your opinion I like it, so even if someone loses they get something :D

My proposal, is for every match that gets completed, the winner has to decide to award something to the loser, that is self-bred. Can be something cool, or can be something that no one has asked you for. It is COMPLETELY up to the winner of the match, and the loser cannot complain about what he/she gets. I think it'd be a nice touch to encourage the matches to be completed, and for example, I wouldn't be giving out something like my Quiet Licklicky, but maybe something like my Eevee or whatever, it's again, up to the winner solely and this is simply a proposal, not something that will be enforced, and hence why I want feedback.
Pedro, Persian and Monty: Read this and give some feedback about it.

So, basically... if we or they win, they must take anything they have and give it to us [they choose, not us] as a consolation? i think thats pretty fair since we all have an even chance :/

'Take it or Leave it'

Really, if you don't need it, release it.

Don't be an asshole about not getting something specific you wanted from their thread, they have control over what to give you anyhow.

If they're gonna be an asshole about recieving something crappy from this they shouldn't play.
I honestly don't care about prizes; it's about time the wifi board actually did some battling. And I don't mind giving away a Pokemon if I win, or getting a junky one if I lose.

But the point is, if the loser getting a Pokemon is "incentive" for completing a battle, why is it allowed to be something that person doesn't need, like the Garchomp example Pablo gave? That totally defeats the purpose. And a "rule against complaining" doesn't mean much, since wasn't there also a "rule about getting your battles done"? I think it just exchanges one problem for another.

I'm not being stingy with my Pokemon, or being greedy, I just don't see what this accomplishes other than an extra ten minutes per battle spent trading.

Well I like the idea, I think is like Yugi oh =P, I didn't know to join this tourney I need to say something about it. but well I Like the idea =) so, I need something more to join this tourney?

Well I like the idea, I think is like Yugi oh =P, I didn't know to join this tourney I need to say something about it. but well I Like the idea =) so, I need something more to join this tourney?
exactly what i wanna know, why put me through the hassle if i already know what will happen if i lose =/

I honestly don't care about prizes; it's about time the wifi board actually did some battling. And I don't mind giving away a Pokemon if I win, or getting a junky one if I lose.

But the point is, if the loser getting a Pokemon is "incentive" for completing a battle, why is it allowed to be something that person doesn't need, like the Garchomp example Pablo gave? That totally defeats the purpose. And a "rule against complaining" doesn't mean much, since wasn't there also a "rule about getting your battles done"? I think it just exchanges one problem for another.

I'm not being stingy with my Pokemon, or being greedy, I just don't see what this accomplishes other than an extra ten minutes per battle spent trading.

True. Okay, I think we should just battle and if the somebody doesn't battle in one round, they get a warning, if they do it once more, they will be blacklisted a.k.a. you won't be allowed to participate in the tournament anymore, or won't be allowed to participate in future tournaments. If you get a surprise appointment or something, be man enough and forfeit that round and you won't be given an infraction.

I'd love to join.

About your proposal: It sounds like a good idea to me. That way, people can still get prizes even if they lose. I only have one question about it. Can the prizes you intend to give be added to your thread during the course of the tournament?

:o

i should sign up for this, this time around.

if there's space left, i would like to enter.

Edit: i think, the prizes thing after losing a battle is causing a lot of problems with people that can't seem to understand, that the prize they will get will not be of their choice but the winners choice.

Sorry pablo tons of work to do at my fathers law firm. I would like to help + donate my shiny pinsir as a first place prize. PM me details.

Dear lord, as i was doing my project for Termed, adamant huntail 25+/31/x/x/x/31 I hatched a gentle chiny clamperl, id like to donate it :D

If i happen to win the tourny ill give it to the 2nd placer.

I wasn't sure if I'd have time to join at first, but I have decided that I can definitely make time for this, so I'd like to enter is there is still room :)

As for giving prizes to the people we lose to in battle, I don't think it is necessarily a bad idea, but I think some standard has to be established so people don't end up feeling cheated (which ruins the entire idea of the gesture)

Sorry pablo tons of work to do at my fathers law firm. I would like to help + donate my shiny pinsir as a first place prize. PM me details.
Woah, I thought no extra copies were to be given out!

Pablo, I think I'll join the next one, if you do it. Is there gonna be a third one coming after this one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)