np: ORAS OU Suspect Testing, Round 1 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Greninja is Uber]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abc encompasses all Pokemon not considered viable, and last time I checked, Smogon as a whole dues not care about making Pokemon more viable but they care about the meta game as a whole. Greninja seems to be only causing the problem that people are running Pokemon that they don't like, from group xyz, when they want the meta to allow usage and viability for certain, not necessarily specific, Pokemon in group abc, but seeing as Smogon has already said we don't Carter to such whims I have a hard time understanding why this concept, referred to as centralization, is bad for the meta game.
This is a bit of an abstract concept, so I'll try to explain it as best as I can. The issue with any high-ranked threat isn't that a small group of otherwise unviable mons become viable because of it. Lanturn is considered viable for stopping every Volt Switcher in the meta, but no one is calling for Volt Switch to be banned. The issue is usually the necessity of running these otherwise niche mons. Back when Mega Mawile was in the meta, the number of things that could safely stop it were close to 0, and while there were some non-niche solutions, there were very few, which is why Arcanine was ever ranked: he was one of the very few non-Mega solutions to Mega Mawile. However, was only considered viable until Mega Mawile was banned, and was immediately unranked after that. Conversely, the Volt Switchers in the meta have plenty of good checks beyond just Lanturn, so since no one is really forced to rely on it, no one really cares to do anything about Volt Switch.

Now, Greninja is a different story. Everything listed that checks Greninja is at least C rank on the viability thread, thus we can't claim that Greninja is forcing us to use mons that are otherwise unviable since there's no way they'd be ranked C for ONLY checking Greninja. The issue is the nature of the checks themselves. For the most part, the checks are either blazing fast and frail or very passive but sturdy. When building a balanced team, it's important that your defensive core have some form of offensive presence so your core isn't set-up fodder, and it's important that your offensive core have at least one or two members who can switch in on resisted hits once your defensive core creates a switch opportunity. If you look at what can check Greninja, very few mons fall under these criteria; the defensive checks are very passive, and the offensive threats have issues switching in even on resisted hits. There are few things that check Greninja AND fit the criteria, and most are Megas. This is what is causing the decay of balance: not the use of bad mons, but mons that just don't work with the playstyle. Now, could a balance team be formed that works in a Greninja meta? Probably. Will they have any real diversity to them? Not likely.

Unfortunately, that is the case and some Pokemon are even blacklisted from discussion because of how unviable they are.
Prime example is Volt Switch Toxic Orb Jolteon who, when supported properly, annihilated Greninja because he out speeds most scarfers. But we're not allowed to talk about him so we won't.
Black listing tends to come from less from a Pokemon being bad but the toxic discussion from it or constant repeated arguments. Jolteon was blacklisted because its ONLY niche was killing Greninja, and yet it was brought up like 4 times with no new insight other than "it kills Greninja". Darmanitan was blacklisted not just for being outclassed, but the guy who brought it up argued for pages by bringing up the same points repeatedly while ignoring every counterargument brought up.

Truth is, Greninja is incredibly powerful, and I possibly could have been secretly on the ban side this whole time while trying to incite intellectual discussion about the nature of game balance as a concept rather than the back and forth arguments we've had about "omg Greninja OP, 4mss OP, too fast OP, no counters O fucking P"

I'm sure the frog will be gone, and I'm sure that he deserves it. I just want us as a community to better understand why, beyond the obvious I guess.
Such is the nature of bandwangons. they dilute the metagame until things that should be obvious like "what are the signs of a healthy meta" become esoteric and known only to the old guard (which I am not part of).

Unless you or someone else succeeds in actually getting this thread directed in something other than the same old arguments, then I see no use in this thread and think that it served it's purpose. So if the mods decide to lock this I will not complain. To the end of inciting a new discussion of this thread, I think all the common arguments are added to the OP so that the user knows that everybody already discussed that

What an incredibly biased post.

I can't formally respond to all of them so let's just say that Greninja its included in group xyz for the sake of arguments.
Xyz encompassed the entirety of the current Mons considered viable in the meta. Abc is all other Mons.
Currently the argument for banning Greninja is that we want to get more Mons from group abc into group xyz because we like them and think the game will be more fun with them.
It's literally the same thing every time ban discussions come up, it follows this model.
Now, it may just be that my experience in other meta games like ccgs or ttrpgs is different, but I am more used to the idea that the smaller variance the better because you want the more skilled player to win, and you want the skill to be the determining factor. This community seems to either have the opposite approach, or just has a lot more members who are vocal about it. Not sure.

If the goal is to make more Pokemon viable in the meta, then by all means be find with the frog, but from a balance stand point the numbers don't support the claims.

I still have yet to hear the definition of a healthy meta game. I suppose the definition that I want to hear is someone saying that it is when: "any team play style is competitively viable and does not require the player to run any specific Pokemon to fill a role or cannot run that style because the Pokemon needed to fill that role are forced to be labeled unviable because of a threat. If that is the case, then that threat can be demonstrably isolated as the problem and deserves to be banned."

But no one said that, they all just kinda took shots at me instead.

Truth is, Greninja is incredibly powerful, and I possibly could have been secretly on the ban side this whole time while trying to incite intellectual discussion about the nature of game balance as a concept rather than the back and forth arguments we've had about "omg Greninja OP, 4mss OP, too fast OP, no counters O fucking P"

I'm sure the frog will be gone, and I'm sure that he deserves it. I just want us as a community to better understand why, beyond the obvious I guess.
I don't want to sound hostile, but you seem to be cherry picking here, or at least take what people said and fit them into your argument.

The truth about Greninja is that it is a low risk high reward pokemon that shifts the balance of momentum to whichever player brings it safely on 9 out of 10 scenarios given its godlike speed tier and the paranoia aspect of its coverage being adjustable on what needs to be removed on the basis of its team, or even as a lure for desirable targets.

You might say, what it has to do with my alphabet talk and how I will cherry pick the next two post in order to make them sound like every suspect test was irrelevant?

Well sit and read my friend.

Greninja does has its fare of checks, even for its most unorthodox builds that are deemed uncompetitive by a huge sample of players in showdown, but most of those checks have a subpar viability, don't get me wrong I love tentacruel when coupled with sableye, but as many good quirks tentacruel and empoleon might have they are subpar choices for several team archetypes be either by type redundancy, conflicting with a defensive core or overall being momentum killers on said archetypes, but the point is that most players are forced to run these pokemon on very specialized sets to check a near omnipresent threath in the metagame wich is the one we are discussing here.

And that's why my friend the checks you and a couple of users have been treating as a flavorless canned alphabet soup are often hated or deemed unlikable in the OU metagame as with Greninja gone their sole niche in those teams is gone allowing them to experiment with team building.

And notice I said their niche as a Greninja check in those team "ARCHETYPES", I'm not saying those pokemon are bad, but they are just suboptimal in those archetypes and outside of their optimal team setup. Don't try to cherry pick the fact that those checks have no reason to be on those teams outside of the "let's hope Greninja isn't carrying X move so I can check it".... If that sounds wrong to you, don't worry it means you are sane.

With that said and as many has stabilised already the problem lies in Greninja partial omnipresence given its qualities both as a revenge killer and a "offensive support" to HO, and against it unless a fast mega is active on the field or a pokemon is sacked to gain the momentum with a scarf user.

In risk of sounding repetitive I'll enclose my argument on Greninja calling it an overcentralizing treath to team building, and a quite cancerous one in the fact that it's so Damm adaptable an easy to use there is almost no reason not to run one.

Oh I almost missed your point on preference of a group of pokemon over another, don't worry I ain't cherry picking bro.

Well the fact is that the undesired and unvisited pokemon that rose in usage during Greninja reign are quite underwhelming to use outside of their specific niche, or the forced niche that was created on the hopeless attempt of Showdown users to "adapt" to a cancerous and omnipresent threath on the metagame. Wich bring the second point of your argument as to why chose vowels over consonants? Well my friend the Greninja checks are pretty much the kind of consonants that are redundant or useless outside of attempting to check Greninja in some team archetypes, and the vowels that are deemed as inferior choices or can't compete for a team slot due to them being turned into momentum killers due to an omnipresent cancerous lump on the ladder and on the collective team building process over the subpar check attempts to said cancerous presence. Without those pokemon several cores are dismantled wich risk the team composition of those archetypes to the point they are either too focused on dealing with a threath they can work on other threath the ladder posses. And that Mr I'll find a way to cherry pick this is why Greninja and some pokemon that where banned before him not only become centralizing forces on OU, but put other pokemon and even play styles as unviable due to a trend that refuses to die in the showdown collective as it is efficient, specially with Greninja high reward low risk nature. That to some extent was always present on every suspect tested pokemon in the 6th generation.

Hope it helps, I'm on cellphone so don't ask for calcs or edits. And autocorrect is a bitch...

Last edited:
I think I get what master_marshmallow means. It's not that we're biased towards one set of pokemon or another, but that we have no definition of a healthy metagame. His arguments stem from the fact that we have no way of saying this meta is healthy and that one isn't, so we're essentially chasing out own tail with the way we "debate". Because of this, I have a question. What defines a healthy Metagame? If we know this then we can say for sure weather or not Greninja is broken.

I think I get what master_marshmallow means. It's not that we're biased towards one set of pokemon or another, but that we have no definition of a healthy metagame. His arguments stem from the fact that we have no way of saying this meta is healthy and that one isn't, so we're essentially chasing out own tail with the way we "debate". Because of this, I have a question. What defines a healthy Metagame? If we know this then we can say for sure weather or not Greninja is broken.
That discussion is better left for another day, this is the suspect test of Greninja. Let's focus on how he influences the trends in showdown and it's use impact on the team building process, but in an environment where he is allowed and one in wich he isn't.

Otherwise our poor mods will have to go trough the delete hell again.

Please somebody think of our dear mods!

PS:
I believe a healthy metagame, in any game being cards, RP, shooters, Rob, DotA clones is one that allows all plays type to have a certain degree of success without having broken factor and shows the fact that overcentralization, is an effect of the player base response to that environment, and how the player base decides to act to that trend.

Having said that a Greninja less metagame feels healthier so far, till the next trend show its face and we react to it.

The missed opportunity for a Battletoads reference hurts. Smh he's a frog not a turtle. Now onto my point:
Greninja is my favorite Pokemon so part of me wants it to stay but the more serious part of me wants this thing gone. Let me explain my two cents.
First of all, Greninja gets STAB on everything giving it great coverage options complimenting it's good mixed offenses. On top of all this it's speed is really good being able to outspeed most threats in OU bar priority users like Talonflame and Mega Scizor.
With his great speed and offense comes extremely low defensive prowess and this hindered Greninja somewhat in XY but in ORAS this doesn't matter anymore.
Greninja also has 4MSS but it doesn't necessarily NEED all the coverage it gets. It's so easy to just slap on a team because of his ability to support your team's weaknesses. Weak to Ferrothorn? HP Fire. Weak to Azu and Sylveon? Gunk Shot etc
But what makes Greninja broken though is exactly that. His coverage. Since he has so many fucking options you really don't know what he's gonna do. Several things can check Ninja like Tentacruel,Mega Venusaur,Azumarill,and Chansey. However they all die to different coverage moves. One mon might be a check or he might die based on his unpredictable set. And given his new tutor moves to overcome previous checks likes Azu,Clefable,and Chansey I really do believe this mon is unhealthy for the current meta

Ban Greninja

Last edited:

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Before oras, ninja had checks like av azu and clef that you could throw on to help check ninja as well as performing other roles. The addition of gunk shot is what really tips ninja over the edge though, because now it really has no checks without niche mons that aren't worth using. The only other option is switching around which ends in having half your team weakened just to see it's set fully. 4MSS doesn't exist for this mon either because all it it needs is water ice fire coverage, and then anything else to help your team, gk deals with keldeo/azu, while low kick beats chansey or rarer mons like emp and kyu-b. the only switch ins to it now are obscure mons such as tentacruel and p2 and you're better of not using in the first place but are only there to deal with something so over centralizing. Greninja isn't only hard to deal with for the majority of teams but has been limiting team building drastically and pretty much erases the chance of having successful balance since its coverage breaks through most defensive cores easily.

After time in the suspect metagame I do feel that greninja was centralizing and that the metagame is healthier without it. In my last post I discussed my feelings toward the centralization of the metagame regardless if Greninja was OP or not. I do feel that the metagame has become less centralized. I cannot provide real data because I do not record every match of mine however pre-suspect test, there was a high number of mega lopunny specifically to deal with the ninja. There is a much wider range of top tier threats in this metagame. Previously I can recall that a high number of teams were built around mega lopunny for ninja protection; I now notice an increase in top tier sweepers that are viable and able to set up a said sweep easier. I have noticed about an even number, maybe slightly more metagross, of altaria, gallade, sableye, and scizor. (all of which could be decimated by greninja). This assumes of course that teams are built around a mega but most people would not argue that that is generally the case. I do surmise that Metagross is fairly OP in this metagame but THAT HAS NOTING TO DO WITH GRENINJA. Final verdict: BAN.

Not much can be added to the discussion at this point. I just acquired reqs and will vote to ban Greninja for the same reason that we banned everything else in gen6... it really puts a vicegrip on teambuilding and is prompting people to use pokes and sets that would otherwise be unviable. Float Stone empoleon was being discussed. That alone to me is a sign that something isn't right. Greninja was strong before ORAS, but it fit well in OU. But now by adding Gunk Shot and Low Kick, it's hardly even worth bothering trying to counter with OU mons. While E-Sensory isn't on its most common set, it basically ruins any other potential switch-ins like tentacruel or mega venusaur. It's not the most common, but its viable.

I mainly wanted to post here just to get screenshots of my reqs in, just in case I miss the designated thread for that (since i'm leaving town for a few days).

Greninja is (was?) definitely a defining threat in the metagame. The ability to run a vast variety of coverage moves, along with a base 122 Speed which helps it outspeed most offensive Pokemon in the tier AND Protean, which basically gives it STAB on every single move, is just way too much. The addition of Gunk Shot and Low Kick means even stuff like Clefable, Azumarill and Empoleon which were pretty much hard stops to it are vulnerable. I mean, physically defensive Chansey avoids the 2HKO even after SR, but a little chip damage/Spikes damage and then even Chansey becomes pretty unreliable. Porygon2 is a hard counter but it's C-rank on the viability thread and not too useful otherwise. Even Tentacruel/Keldeo can be smashed by an Extrasensory. A lot of the time people say "but Greninja can't use Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/HP Fire/Extrasensory/Gunk Shot in one moveset." Well, the thing is, Greninja can run any of these so you have to predict around the coverage move. You're not going to leave your Pokemon in on it unless you know it doesn't carry the respective coverage move. Sure, you can try switching repeatedly, but prediction goes both ways and one wrong switch could mean a KOed Pokemon. A well-played Greninja can easily demolish most teams that can't keep up the offensive pressure (so it won't switch it) and carry an absolute counter to it, which is essentially most semi-stall/balanced teams.

Greninja definitely deserves to be banned, IMO.

I think Greninja's optimal moveset is Ice beam|Gunk Shot|Low Kick|Dark Pulse with some attack investment to KO Heatran with Low kick. You can replace Dark Pulse with Extra Sensory to beat things like mega Venusaur.
Checking this moveset is so hard for balance and offense that it either discourages you from using them or you will be forced to run obscure checks like specially defensive Rotom Wash to beat it that are useless otherwise.

I think by banning Greninja OU will be a more diverse and fun metagame.

Last edited:
Ho boy, this frog. I adored you in XY, but now you are just a huge pain in the keester.

My Coil is waaaaaaay too low to vote, but I would say that banning this frog could be the most of benefit to OU at this point. As everyone has already elaborated on, you just create a team of 5 Pokemon, and Greninja can be put in the 6th slot to take care of the weaknesses that your team has.

I don't think I need to say more. Just read previous comments.

Ho boy, this frog. I adored you in XY, but now you are just a huge pain in the keester.

My Coil is waaaaaaay too low to vote, but I would say that banning this frog could be the most of benefit to OU at this point. As everyone has already elaborated on, you just create a team of 5 Pokemon, and Greninja can be put in the 6th slot to take care of the weaknesses that your team has.

I don't think I need to say more. Just read previous comments.
Greninja was a pain even in XY if you think about it, the meta was centralizing around 4 mons just to check that thing, AV azumarill, Ferrothorn, chansey etc. and you had to piviot a lot to scout for HP fire/grass.
If you want to vote you still have time to ladder.

Greninja was a pain even in XY if you think about it, the meta was centralizing around 4 mons just to check that thing, AV azumarill, Ferrothorn, chansey etc. and you had to piviot a lot to scout for HP fire/grass.
If you want to vote you still have time to ladder.
Yeah, I know he was a pain even back then. But I didn't have this big a problem with him. Seriously, when I saw the Physical Moves he got from the tutors in ORAS, I was both amazed and interested in seeing these moves being used on the Protean Frog, as well as terrified about how well a Mix-Set would be on him. One Gunk Shot and a couple Low Kicks later, and I started to fear this thing.
I don't think my vote is going to matter in the long run, and I simply don't have the skills to get my coil that high that quickly.

If this idea has already been proposed on the thread, then ignore this post, as I would not like to "beat a dead horse," so to speak.

I am merely curious as to what would happen if we were to eliminate the STAB boosts that Greninja gets access to thanks to Protean and would be judging CoquiNinja here because of the loss of possible OHKOs and 2HKOs to previous checks of Greninja from X/Y. (Not to derail from the topic at hand, but I would just like opinions from more enlightened individuals in the thread)

Other than that, I do believe that Greninja's biggest asset in new access to Gunk Shot will ultimately be the reason to Greninja's downfall....I mean rise to Uber glory. As much as I would hate to see the guy go, many people have already said their peace on the matter, and it would be almost pointless to repeat the same rhetoric. I see it getting Banned.

Last edited:
If this idea has already been proposed on the thread, then ignore this post, as I would not like to "beat a dead horse," so to speak.

I am merely curious as to what would happen if we were to eliminate the STAB boosts that Greninja gets access to thanks to Protean and would be judging CoquiNinja here because of the loss of possible OHKOs and 2HKOs to previous checks of Greninja from X/Y. (Not to derail from the topic at hand, but I would just like opinions from more enlightened individuals in the thread)

Other than that, I do believe that Greninja's biggest asset in new access to Gunk Shot will ultimately be the reason to Greninja's downfall....I mean rise to Uber glory. As much as I would hate to see the guy go, many people have already said their peace on the matter, and it would be almost pointless to repeat the same rhetoric. I see it getting banned.
That's not how suspects work though. If we were to do this then by that logic we should see Blaze Blaziken in OU. Simply put, that's not how Smogon bans work or worked or ever will work
EDIT: oh now I see what you mean. Yeah I agree with the post below me

Other than that, I do believe that Greninja's biggest asset in new access to Gunk Shot will ultimately be the reason to Greninja's downfall....I mean rise to Uber glory. As much as I would hate to see the guy go, many people have already said their peace on the matter, and it would be almost pointless to repeat the same rhetoric. I see it getting banned.
If Stab Frog (boy, many names for this thing) actually lost Protean, I believe that it would bump down to UU and stay there, thanks to it's flexible and diverse movepool.

I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting -- if we should ban Protean, which we won't because complex bans aren't done, or if you're suggesting some sort of theorymon other metagame to try a non-protean Greninja?

I'll try to explain why Greninja, in my opinion, needs to be banned.

Greninja has the most powerful offensive abilities in the metagame and a very high reward, as well as very low risk. He has an enviable coverage and several viable moves that makes him almost totally unpredictable. To see his real moveset you would need to sacrifice or almost, some of your teammates. He has an ability that can be used for more than the classic purpose, which is one of the main factors of his breakage. Think about it, he can change his type, then what? He can simply alter the effectiveness of a move. An example is the move Spikes, which can be used to avoid things like Volt Switches but at the same time can be used to give more pressure at the opponent. Greninja has one of the highest base speed on the metagame, 122. He can revengekill easily with it and outspeed most of the non-scarfers in the metagame forcing the opponent to switch to another teammate that will get probably a lot of damage or sack his pokemon in the field. This situation can happen when you absolutely need to see his real moveset, due to his vast viable movepool, this does mean an extremely high unpredictability. Using gimmick pokès in the OU metagame like Porygon-2 to counter only Greninja means that there's not a good situation in the metagame, it also applies to gimmick sets for viable pokèmons. This is something that needs to be avoided as much as possible.

If someone has forgotten, Greninja has not 4 Move Slot Syndrome. He doesn't need all of his viable moves to be uncounterable, seeing that has unmatched offensive capabilities. Personally i don't think that Greninja necessarily needs to carry ice beam, because if there are Hydro Pump and Dark Pulse, this coverage is pratically better than Ice since hits the same pokemons, well, not grass types as the same as ice, but there are only a few grass types in the metagame and these are damaged hard by other moves, such as HP fire for Ferrothorn or Extrasensory for Breloom and Mega Venusaur. With regard to Flying types they are still damaged hard or OHKOed by the other moves. The only problem that may you can have without ice coverage is versus 100% health Multiscale Dragonite and miss factors of Hydro Pump. In conclusion, i think that Greninja limits teambuilding in some playstyles, has no counters and all of his factors put together creates an monster that destroys every sort of soundness of the metagame, and needs to be banned. Ban

PS: Be careful against Tesung if greninja is banned, he will use Clefable 100% of the times ;).

Link

This is an old post that I think does a good job talking about the concept of a "healthy metagame". It goes over all the attributes you want to focus on when creating the metagame and then you can determine for your self if a Greninja ban improves those attributes.

In Greninja's case its generally a question of balance/luck. The argument being that Greninja more than other Pokemon requires a larger amount of preparation for certain teams to reliably check in a safe way (as in "check in a way where Greninja isn'rt always guaranteed to accomplish it's goals"). So from a team building perspective there's a lack of balance in that it's really easy to put a Greninja on your team to cover whatever offensive hole you have and really hard to prepare for all the possible Greninja's you will see once you start battling a ton of people. So either you are forced to prepare more for Greninja than you are for other Pokemon (a balance issue) or you prepare for certain Greninja move sets and hope that the Greninja's you run into don't have the right move to take out your one check in which case the Greninja aspect of your battles are more about luck than about skill as the "random" Greninja match up can automatically put you at a huge disadvantage in spite of your "skillful" team building (which is arguably not skillful if you weren't prepared for all Greninjas you may encounter)

So yeah, basically Greninja is arguably out of balance with the rest of the Pokemon because of the difficulty people have building unique teams that are also safe from the numerous different Greninja they run into while battling a ton of people.

Based on the arguments so far in this thread, it seems to me that the anti-ban ones (ignoring obviously troll stuff like "it won't do well in Ubers" and "lol use Talonflame scrubz") consist of several arguments:

1. It serves as a vital glue on many teams and will make teambuilding harder without it.

While Greninja can be just put on any team, its detrimental effect on teambuilding for the team facing Greninja is far greater than the pressure on Greninja-using teams to come up with a replacement. It may not be possible to find something with quite the speed tier, movepool, and unpredictability, but as it is now, there is no way for balance to function. Meanwhile, the difficulties on the teams that do depend on Greninja can be worked around more easily than this stress on teambuilding.

2. It cannot carry all of the useful moves in its movepool- 4MSS

The key point is that it doesn't need to. A team can simply slap Greninja onto a team with the important coverage moves and it would work. The only moves it needs to have are perhaps Ice Beam and Gunk Shot, which already offer some solid coverage. The game isn't about Greninja being able to 6-0 teams--it's about the frog's ability to break sufficient holes in the other team to allow the others to clean up. One wrong move and you are screwed--for example, if you depend on XYZ to wall the other sweeper, the Greninja would have a coverage move to beat XYZ and your ability to stop the sweeper is severely compromised. Thus, Greninja does not have 4MSS.

3. It can be handled by Chansey, P2, Tentacruel, etc.

The problem is that Greninja can always have a coverage move to take care of these pokemon which get 2HKOed after a bit of prior damage in any case. The meta might be able to adapt to Greninja, but the problem is that Greninja users will adapt as well. These counters are only temporary fixes and the fact that it is necessary to resort to these subpar Pokemon to handle Greninja is evidence that it needs to go for a healthier metagame. Every pokemon used to take on Greninja is a slot that could have been used for something other than purely passive defense.

4. It will go down to Life Orb recoil.

First off, just because the defender can predict doesn't mean that the attacker has the IQ of a chair. The prediction argument goes both ways. Besides, Greninja will be dishing out more damage per turn than it takes. The prediction argument is not an argument.

It should be clear by now that Greninja makes the current OU metagame unhealthy with its presence. Therefore it should be banned.

Last edited:
I'm more in favor of waiting a few months to see how things turn out for G-Nin. Theoretically speaking Gren's diverse movepool and stellar offensive stats make it seem unstoppable but we haven't necessarily been playing on ORAS long enough to see how things fan out in practice. In time we will see the clarity of the desicion and most likely make a much more amicable decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)