NU Index and Reservation Thread

Well technically I had reserved Pikachu before all these other mons, but then it was taken away from me due to being an NFE that was 'not viable' :(

but w/e

Leafeon skeleton is up and ready for QC.

Edit: Steamroll is a big poophead >:[

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know Omi, and I'm sorry about that, but I can't give you anymore Pokémon until you write at least two of the ones you have now. Those are the rules y'know. :(

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Liepard and Parasect are now open for reservation again.

Edit: Grumpig and Purugly are also open for reservation again.
Edit2: Noctowl is up for reservation.
Edit3: Vileplume is up for reservation.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have reserved an analysis but have not posted a skeleton, you have until January 31st to do so.

If you have posted a skeleton but not written the analysis, you have until February 29th to do so.

Failure to do either will result in analyses being reassigned and an infraction. This is plenty of time to get them written. If you cannot get your analyses done in the assigned timeframe, please PM me sooner rather than later. They will be reassigned with no penalty.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll do Parasect for you guys. On another note, I'm writing Octillery right now, been swamped with work lately, but I'm on it!

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
giving absol to lady salamence just because i dont have that much time to write them all. ill be finishing the other 2 for sure though.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, updated with one exceptions:

I can't give Absol to Lady Salamence because he/she already have three analyses and even though one of them is written, unbadged members are only allowed 2 at a time.

Also, Pikachu and Purugly are still open for reservation due to different circumstances.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay then he expressed intrest in taking it so i assumed he could. well anyway im dropping absol due to lack of time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)