Official NBA 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hope Harden learns how to shoot 3s soon. The only thing preventing him from carrying teams like Lebron, Kobe, and KD is his lack of diversity on offence. In other news Howard and Asik are useless together, trade Asik for an actual 4 already.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I hope Harden learns how to shoot 3s soon. The only thing preventing him from carrying teams like Lebron, Kobe, and KD is his lack of diversity on offence. In other news Howard and Asik are useless together, trade Asik for an actual 4 already.
Asik for Ilyasova or even Ryan Anderson would be a good trade imo

If the Rockets could land Ilyasova for Asik, that would be awesome.

TWCSN is showing Game 7 of the 2010 finals. Good ol' days.

It really is a shame for the Celtics that they didn't win more than one championship between '08 and '12. They probably would have if they weren't dealing with a major injury at any one time.

Also, it's worth posting this again:

Xavier Nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The finals seconds of the Rockets/Knicks game was annoying. Call the quick foul on Melo which negates his three point shot... that's fine. But it's annoying when the Knicks fouled Harden quickly but the refs decide to take their time calling that which cause the Knicks to lose about 2.5 seconds. If you're going to call a quick foul then do it for both sides. :/

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The finals seconds of the Rockets/Knicks game was annoying. Call the quick foul on Melo which negates his three point shot... that's fine. But it's annoying when the Knicks fouled Harden quickly but the refs decide to take their time calling that which cause the Knicks to lose about 2.5 seconds. If you're going to call a quick foul then do it for both sides. :/
this so much ughhhh. Those refs were annoying as fuck the entire game, not just those last possessions.

This team is still shit because of the no defense, I know I hate fun more than other people, but everyone is overreacting a little. darkie told me Marion was playing pretty bad defense this year, and it is true, probably age related, anyway since he was our best defender that just makes it all the more hopeless :( Props to Cubes if he can pull a Kidd styled magic grab this year to fix our playstyle.

Rose is a god damn eye sore 80% of the time.

Edit: 11/23
Aaaaaand...there goes his career. Injury again. Possible ACL.

RIP.

Last edited:
Holding on to his knee, holding on to his knee and down...again. Good God, Rose.

On the bright side, Lakers won again.

Brandon Roy was the biggest recent loss out of NBA stars, he was essentially going to guarantee the Blazers a title at some point since he was getting to Wade/Kobe levels of play...really sad if Derrick Rose ends up being another loss of that caliber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)