Official Smogon Tournament Round 2 Pairings (Error Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lost to homsar. Well i didnt want to stall, and on top i expected some more defensive. So i took a very offensive team, like he did also. :o
And yeah he just had the best 4 Sweeper ever in his team, and mine were just lame against this. 0-3 then.

GG homsar

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
sALAmi1 said:
I can be on anytime after 3:00 P.M. on Saturday.
thanks for specifying your time zone..

well you live in canada so you can only possibly be in 4 time zones :[.

I'll just assume you are also in tor/mtl's time zone.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Beat Fool_Hi 4-0. I kinda feel sad cause he said he forgot to change his Pokemon sets before battling. :(
Oh well...

[15:53:56] Predator: it's me
[15:53:59] Predator: challenge
[15:54:01] Vulcan Fury: ready?
[15:54:02] Vulcan Fury: k

End Battle! Predator wins!
Score: 0 to 5

Shadow Ball and EQ lax caught me offguard, gg.

basics........where art thou
I'll try to be on some time soon, but my computer that can actually use Netbattle has been going through some... difficulties. First, it was so swamped with Spywear that I had to replace the Hard Drive. That's fine, but I lost my Win XP Driver, so I grabbed a new one. Set up everything, then the fan blows out and the thing won't stop overheating. Replaced the fan and like a day after that, the Power Source is gone. I hope you can understand my pain, but I will try to battle you! (Maybe we could use mIRC in the near future?)

OK I can run NB on this computer Loki, but its slow n' shit. I'm going to have to get a good team, too. You know how it is, I just used a funny team in the last round. Very avant garde IMO.

Wow, yeah my predictions are way off too - although I predicted homsar when almost nobody else did.

Anyway, imperfectluck is back on his Chinese computer which can't use NetBattle. Since you said allowances would be made if you lose your Internet or something - I will be proxy-battling for him if that is ok.

What this means is: I will be on messenger with him, showing him the log as the battle advances and he will tell me what move to use. It results in a slight delay of moves but it's not that bad - it's like playing someone on dial up.

So I wanted skarm to be aware of this and confirm that it's ok - and also for AK to be aware. imperfectluck is used to battling this way, he's won tournaments doing it.

I believe Mop beat me 3-0. It was very disappointing, especially because I had destroyed him the day before at challenge cup.

haxubers said:
[15:53:56] Predator: it's me
[15:53:59] Predator: challenge
[15:54:01] Vulcan Fury: ready?
[15:54:02] Vulcan Fury: k

End Battle! Predator wins!
Score: 0 to 5

Shadow Ball and EQ lax caught me offguard, gg.
Good game, brother.
To avoid confusion, Predator = me (mtg)

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Vineon said:
thanks for specifying your time zone..

well you live in canada so you can only possibly be in 4 time zones :[.

I'll just assume you are also in tor/mtl's time zone.
I am not sure which my timezone is but I live in Ontario so.....

Lets make it 7:00 on saturday

EAGLE where are you, get back to me soon please. I don't want to have to drop out of Smogon tourney because I have to go to grandmother's funeral.

=(

--- Psych

AK, when are you up for this? imperfectluck and I will be ready starting from when I wake up this afternoon.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
uh yeah I am lacking a computer as well, posting at a friends house. I will get it back later this week (hopefully saturday)

sALAmi1 said:
I am not sure which my timezone is but I live in Ontario so.....

Lets make it 7:00 on saturday

That means you're in the eastern time zone, but I'm sure Vineon could've figured that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)