Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may not be my place, but this needs to be said and I'm sick and tired of seeing this person get away with this shit over and over again. The game I am going to talk about is game one between users thinkin and dih. In the Smogon Tournament rules and general guidelines, there is a small line about sportsmanship that states that "if a player displays exceedingly poor sportsmanship before, during, or after a tournament battle, they may be disqualified or otherwise punished." Not only did thinkin play with absolutely zero sportsmanship, this user was outright rude, abrasive, and disrespectful towards their opponent throughout the entirety of the match. dih did nothing to provoke this, and never responded with any unwarranted hostility to the horrible disrespect he was given by his opponent.

Now, this is not the first time thinkin has shown this sort of attitude. This user is a doubles regular, and as a doubles staff member, I see this user treat other people with the same sort of disrespect on a regular basis. It's just flat out uncalled for, and I'm tired of seeing this behavior go unpunished.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322500629
Log: http://pastebin.com/MEL0gGjA

Log highlights:

★beyonces: lmao lets go dude - this is like turn 6 with plenty of time left on the clock

★diihh: Meu navegador ta horrivel travando toda hora. - Dih states he's lagging about turn 20

★beyonces: lmao dude - turn 24
★beyonces: move

★beyonces: thanks
★beyonces: killing the fucking counter team
★beyonces: mega garchomp lmao

★beyonces: stop stalling dude
n10sit: you
★beyonces: move on to the fucking g2
n10sit: brought
n10sit: stall
n10sit: ?
★beyonces: yea
★beyonces: but im stalling to win
★beyonces: he is stalling
diihh has 180 seconds left.
★diihh: you play witch stall.
★beyonces: for no fucking reason
★beyonces: there is no way
★diihh: its not a me problem
★beyonces: this idiot is winnig
diihh has 150 seconds left.
★beyonces: get a fucking life

★beyonces: fucking skum

%SpaceBass: Can you not be so abrasive - gets a warning from a global staff member, which is ignored
%SpaceBass: Like really

★beyonces: + he has no clue
★beyonces: about whats going on

★beyonces: lol i choked to
★beyonces: by allowing this shit
★beyonces: anyway
★beyonces: i dont really care
★beyonces: since hes a moron

★beyonces: get a life

This may not be my place, but this needs to be said and I'm sick and tired of seeing this person get away with this shit over and over again. The game I am going to talk about is game one between users thinkin and dih. In the Smogon Tournament rules and general guidelines, there is a small line about sportsmanship that states that "if a player displays exceedingly poor sportsmanship before, during, or after a tournament battle, they may be disqualified or otherwise punished." Not only did thinkin play with absolutely zero sportsmanship, this user was outright rude, abrasive, and disrespectful towards their opponent throughout the entirety of the match. dih did nothing to provoke this, and never responded with any unwarranted hostility to the horrible disrespect he was given by his opponent.

Now, this is not the first time thinkin has shown this sort of attitude. This user is a doubles regular, and as a doubles staff member, I see this user treat other people with the same sort of disrespect on a regular basis. It's just flat out uncalled for, and I'm tired of seeing this behavior go unpunished.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322500629
Log: http://pastebin.com/MEL0gGjA

Log highlights:

★beyonces: lmao lets go dude - this is like turn 6 with plenty of time left on the clock

★diihh: Meu navegador ta horrivel travando toda hora. - Dih states he's lagging about turn 20

★beyonces: lmao dude - turn 24
★beyonces: move

★beyonces: thanks
★beyonces: killing the fucking counter team
★beyonces: mega garchomp lmao

★beyonces: stop stalling dude
n10sit: you
★beyonces: move on to the fucking g2
n10sit: brought
n10sit: stall
n10sit: ?
★beyonces: yea
★beyonces: but im stalling to win
★beyonces: he is stalling
diihh has 180 seconds left.
★diihh: you play witch stall.
★beyonces: for no fucking reason
★beyonces: there is no way
★diihh: its not a me problem
★beyonces: this idiot is winnig
diihh has 150 seconds left.
★beyonces: get a fucking life

★beyonces: fucking skum

%SpaceBass: Can you not be so abrasive - gets a warning from a global staff member, which is ignored
%SpaceBass: Like really

★beyonces: + he has no clue
★beyonces: about whats going on

★beyonces: lol i choked to
★beyonces: by allowing this shit
★beyonces: anyway
★beyonces: i dont really care
★beyonces: since hes a moron

★beyonces: get a life

You could first go to a PS staff member if he's doing this all the time... Anyway, I've locked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back