Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 4 PAIRINGS [Deadline 2/17] (See Post 357)

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling activity for Kyle Ayala. He PMed me for scheduling, and we agreed on a date. Also opened my wall after that (didnt know it was off, I believe I opened it when I reged for the tourney tho)

Can provide images of our convo. Also posted on his wall with no reply so you can check.

My opponent ended up forfeiting for the round since his only availability is like 4:30 AM in my timezone, so I guess that's another free win. :/

My opponent(TrickSage) did not showup at the time we agreed and he sent no messages to me.
Sorry I had something came up and could not warn you at the time.
Only got near a pc now.
I'm trying to schedule another time but you also left me waiting two times when you suggested a schedule and never come back later to check if I had replied, only after the times u suggested had already pass. :\

Last edited:
My opponent ChristianDeputy still has not responded since Monday when he didn't show up for a scheduled game. I've posted many times on his and my wall. Requesting activity win again just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)