Stabmons: volcanionisgood + drud
MnM: TectonicDestroyer + gmansour20
BH: pileosand + funbot28
Camo: Dugza + LolTrollGame
NFE: uhuhuhu7 + TonyFlygon
Subs: PurpleGatorade, Martha, Jho, Highlord

OK time for another edition of........
RACOOL's AAA POWER RANKINGS !!!
Last time I was a bit meme-y with my PR, cos at the time I hadn't been online in over a year so I basically didnt have a clue (although my pr turned out to be actually pretty fucking accurate in the end ftr, so I guess the moral there is that aaa doesn't really change that much and rust is overrated :shrug:). However this time im actually gonna be a bit more serious, and who knows this might actually help some managers with their aaa drafting plans. Idk how accurate these are gonna be, if anything theyr gonna be less accurate than last time, because the new gen kinda throws everything up in the air tbh, but I think the points at least are gonna be fairly valid so whatever. And finally, everyone mentioned on this list is someone I have acknowledged as a solid aaa player, and deffo someone worth drafting.

To preface, 2 things imma refer to the most are "playing ability" and "team building ability" which I believe to be the main 2 factors when it comes to these PRs.

To get things started, im gonna explain why the PR is gonna start at #3 - which is because the peculiar thing about this year's aaa pool is that the #1 and #2 aaa options are both managers and therefore ineligible to be drafted by anyone else. If you hadn't guessed, these 2 players are jrdn and stresh (in that order imo) particularly as this is gen 8 aaa. Like even in gen 7, jrdn would still prob be my #1, and stresh top 5 or 3, but like it would be a lot closer and more up for debate with like aesf, geerat, rozes and I in the mix too probs, but in the current gen these 2 have just had significantly more experience than the rest of the aaa pool, even if the pool names are still p much he same. That makes for a huge headstart they have on the building front, which is gonna be tough for the rest of us to catch up to. The even more peculiar part however, is that neither may end up playing aaa depending on who else they draft and what they find is their most optimal team lineup, because both are capable of dominating just as much (if not even more, cos some other metas are less competitive) in a diff tier (for jrdn there's camp and stab, for stresh there's MnM, BH, and potentially camo I guess). Regardless, there is still the chance that they end up playing aaa, and therefore the first 2 slots are gonna be left alone.

So with that out of the way, without further ado lets get into this PR:

#3) Rozes - Ok so in terms of playing ability rozes is deffo the best in this aaa pool, like hands down. And thats not only because hes a very good tours player in general (although that is deffo a huge factor) but its also because hes been playing aaa for so long, so like hes not missing out on the experience front. In terms of building, I dont think hes the best builder out there, but hes a scary builder cos he builds very different from everyone else, and whips out some tech which no-one sees coming, which in bo1 tours is kinda devastating. As Ive said many times, surprise factor wins battles. I think my only concern with rozes is how much he realistically cares. Cos like ive seen when rozes doesn't give a shit (see aaa open) and like hes still not even bad, but he certainly wouldnt be this high on he PR, because it would mean you would need to 100% draft a builder to pair with rozes. However it seems like rozes seems at the very least mildly interested, so I can see him doing very well indeed this tour. If this was gen 7 this top 6 would be ludicrously hard to rank, as it was actually so even between us 6, but I think with the gen reset this is more definitive. Not to mention the activity factor.
Summary - Pros: Teambuilding (A tier), Playing Ability (S tier) ; Cons: Potentially might lose interest? Probably low risk.

#4) Geerat - These next 3 on this list are gonna come with one common drawback: activity and interest. However I have decided that this factors less into the rankings on the PR, but more just on how much you should bid in the auction. Anyways, geerat being placed so high kinda goes without saying. Dude has the best ompl aaa record out of anyone on this list by a mile, and its across 2 ompl's which showcases some pretty mad consistency, despite the bo1 format which is v impressive. Furthermore, as he showcased last omwc, hes also capable of dominating in camo too, with several extremely impressive camo showings and a final record of 3-1 I believe? I dont think he's touched much of gen 8, but he should be able to catch up really quickly especially as the new dlc has kinda been a reset ish for everyone, and there arent any huge mechanic changes between the gens with dynamax gone.
Summary - Pros: Teambuilding (A+ tier), Playing Ability (A+ tier), Supreme Consistency, Flex pick capable of dominating in camo too ; Cons: Activity and interest therefore should avoid going all out on him as this is not the same case as previous ompl's, lack of gen 8 experience

#5) Aesf - As mentioned in the entry above, activity and interest is a definite question mark in the case of aesf too, as like me and geerat, hes more or less here purely cos of corona rather than by choice. Furthermore like geerat, aesf has pretty much no real gen 8 aaa experience. However I think his sheer skill and experience with aaa in general should enable him to catch up extremely quickly. Personally, I think aesf is an even scarier builder and player than geerat, however the reason why im ranking him lower is that geerat has proven consistency in aaa, while aesf hasn't as he's been mostly stab'ing recently in om team tours. In fact I can see it being a distinct possibility that aesf ends up stab'ing again this tour, but on the chance that he ended up aaa'ing I had to rank him ofc. He has the most impressive aaa showing in the past year too, with an incredibly entertaining win over geerat in their bo3 last ompl.
Summary - Pros: Teambuilding (A+ tier), Playing Ability (S- tier), Flex pick capable of dominating in stab too ; Cons: Activity and interest therefore should avoid going all out on him, lack of gen 8 experience

#6) Racool - Ok so again activity and interest are a big issue for me. Thought I'd use this as an opportunity to make this clear for anyone looking to buy me: I will have finals most likely in about 8-9 weeks from now, which could easily keep me from playing for a few weeks at the very least. The only reason im even back is because of the lockdown, basically meaning that im stuck at home and have literally 0 outlet for anything other than revising, which is incredibly unhealthy, so I thought this might be a nice outlet. My original plan also was to manage and not play incidentally, although that didn't materialise, but yeah the point is I won't be tryharding like I did last ompl/omwc, so don't expect that. Furthermore from the few post-home games ive played, I haven't liked it nearly as much as pre-home and sm aaa. Anyways, as for why im placed here, I think aesf and geerat are marginally better potentially, but what puts them definitely ahead is theyr flex pick capability and the potential that brings. Im more stuck to being just an aaa pick, so the risk vs reward is worse in my case.
Summary - Pros: Teambuilding (A+ tier), Playing Ability (A+ tier), Decent Consistency. ; Cons: highly questionable activity and interest, might dip for a few weeks for exams therefore avoid splurging too much on me (prob not more than 10k utmost max imho), lack of gen 8 experience

#7) Thinkerino - The first debutant on this list certainly has attracted some attention recently and for good reason. He has been grinding this gen more than anyone else alongside jrdn and stresh, and has made huge strides the past few months. On the building front he's extremely capable, and in terms of general playing he's not bad by any means, and out of all the players in this pool he's the one im 100% rooting for the most. However, he still has a long way to go on the competitive playing ability front as all he's really been playing is ladder. The benefit of this is that when it comes to the team building and prepping side, thinkerino is ridiculously well versed with the meta. However, if you were a manager, I would not buy think as your only aaa option with no credible support, as I don't see him thriving in that scenario, at least not in this ompl. Thinkerino paired with someone like aesf, geerat, jrdn, or stresh would be pretty cool to see, as all 4 of them could offer think loads of support and experience on competitive mons front, while being able to shift into a diff meta so therefore not wasting any of them (ie geerat could camo/stab, aesf could stab/camo, jrdn could camo/stab, and stresh could bh/mnm/camo).
Summary - Pros: Teambuilding (A/A+ tier), Playing ability(A- tier), Activity (really strong) ; Cons: Might heave unnecessary pressure on himself if drafted alone (especially if drafted really expensive), lack of ompl experience

#8) Megazard - Ok so MZ is the first really situational pick on this PR so far. Hes an extremely capable all rounder player, with a fat resume of om tour success including most recently, an aaa open win. However he is situational, because hes only really a solid pick if you draft an aaa builder, or if you are jrdn/stresh/funbot (to an extent) and can build stuff for him. In the case of his open, it was a good win, however there weren't any super impressive teams or playing on display, and the dlc had literally just dropped so the tour was kinda whack. Regardless, he has undisputable tour success in the current gen 8 aaa meta which certainly gives him good value.
Summary - Pros: Playing Ability (A tier), potential flex pick into nfe in a pinch, tour experience ; Cons: Teambuilding (B tier)

#9) Dragonilis - AAA open finalist and generally solid aaa player who knows what theyr doing. Apparently I was wrong completely, but I think his placing is more or less correct, although could be swapped with LBDC as LBDC is more of an AAA main, while dragonilis would be more of a flex pick into aaa, as its apparently not his favoured meta at all.
Summary - Pros: Playing Ability (A- tier), Active, Nice recent tour experience ; Cons: Teambuilding (B+ tier), lack of ompl experience

#10) LBDC - Kinda similar case to dragonilis in my mind, and I know them a bit more. LBDC is very active and interested which is a massive plus, and a solid player who again knows what hes doing. Perfect support for any top player, but also can work as a starting aaa slot if you find yourself having to economise on your aaa slot. Predicting him to be a steal and a half. Played them in open (albeit this was pre-home) and it was a very tough series, especially the first game which I should have lost. My dark horse to do well this tour.
Summary - Pros: Playing Ability (A- tier), Teambuilding(A- tier), Very Active ; lack of ompl experience

#11) lax - Ok this might look hella whack, seeing lax ranked so low behind so many players who are far worse overall players than him. However I think this is fairly justified, as I dont think lax is gonna invest much interest into this tour, kinda similarly to last year. If paired with a solid builder he could end up being devastating, as his pure playing ability is up there with rozes and far ahead of everyone else, however unlike rozes he hasn't really stayed active or interested with aaa really at all, which is why there is such a huge disparity in the rankings. Watch the fuck out for lax tho if hes paired with a really strong builder tho.
Summary - Pros: Playing Ability (S- tier), lots of tournament experience ; Cons: Teambuilding (B tier), lack of experience (cuts against playing ability), potentially low interest level

#12) Vivalospride - Viv's generally solid, and a great team presence to boot. Any team would be lucky to have viv supporting their aaa slot. If this was sm aaa I'd have viv a lot higher, as he was quite impressive and slept on last gen imo, but idk how much that will translate over to this gen, or how much he will realistically care. Could deffo see him heat up though mid tour or something. Either way really valuable aaa support, which is kinda sparse in this pool ngl.
Summary - Pros: Playing Ability (A tier), active and engaging team presence ; Cons: Teambuilding (B tier) <- I could be highly wrong on this btw, haven't really seen viv build this gen, but that could be on me not him and he coulda been cooking up some fire recently

#13) ItsKimbo - kimbo hasn't been very fortunate in the past om tours. Firstly he hasn't benefited from quite stacked aaa pools, but probably more infuriatingly for him, most of his losses haven't been the product of him getting outplayed really, but more that the matchup was unwinnable. I think the hidden issue tho was that too much was being asked of him, like he was drafted for too much and kinda expected to completely carry the aaa burden in last years pool, with his only support being tect, like that was a bit absurd. He's for sure valuable support, as hes active and brings out heat ideas which ive often found myself incorporating into my own teams.
Summary - Pros: Great team presence, Nice activity, innovative heat ideas ; Cons: Teambuilding (B tier), Playing Ability (B+ tier)

Other nice aaa subs/support or flex picks who can shift where needed:

QT -
rust is overrated, even with a new gen. QT has proven over and over that hes a solid pick up who knows what hes doing in most metas. Didn't rank him as I don't think he's gonna be playing aaa, but if you've got an aaa builder paired with him that can very much work. And he can also sub in if activity issues arise.

Plas - Plas is just a sick player in general, and obvs one of my closer friends on the site. Literally perfect team presence, and playing ability wise hes up there. Again I didnt rank him here cos I dont think he'll be playing aaa here, probs will be more nfe'ing or stab'ing, but can deffo sub into aaa in a pinch. Can give valuable testing support too if you give him teams.

Pigeons - Solid player who knows what he's doing, can deffo see him being valuable aaa support, capable of giving you solid tests especially vs the stall mu.

Fardin - Shit completely forgot fardin here, honestly fardin could fit around 13/14 on the rankings, as I can see him leaning aaa with the meta options. I think fardin's getting relatively slept on atm, as hes a solid enough player still to be able to at the very least offer some nice support with testing and team building.

Finally I've got some general thoughts on the drafting process for AAA:

Try to draft a good builder who is willing to build for the whole tour -
I think this was the most overlooked factor last year in the ompl draft. A lot of teams drafted a good aaa player, but not someone who is a top tier builder or really interested in building for the whole tour. For example, ham and sabella are neither by any means bad builders, but they aren't really capable of shouldering the entire team building and prepping weight for the entire tour, which is what was kinda thrust on them. Like playing ability they are both significantly higher than someone like me, and most of the rest of the pool too, so if paired with a solid builder they can be devastating picks. At the end of the day, there are limited top tier builders, and 2 are off limits already, so it might just not be possible to get one, in which case you might just opt to kind de-prioritise your aaa slot and focus on the other tiers which is fair, but if ur trying to extract the very most from your aaa slot, you need a builder.

If possible try and get 2 players on this list - This is I think key, because it makes such a fucking difference. Even if you're a top tier player in your own right, your ability to perform at a high level consistently is just infinitely increased if you have a fellow solid aaa player on your own team. Now its not the be all and end all, but it certainly helps, and makes the tour more enjoyable. I can speak for experience, its pretty draining when you're kinda stuck on your own, which is why last ompl was so much more of a slog for me than omwc when I had the mega boost of having stresh to help me prep like all the time. Again, it might just not be possible as there isn't like a serious surplus of solid aaa players, but like with the previous point, if you want the most out of your aaa slot, if definitely helps to draft some good support.

Try not to splurge on your aaa slot(s) - Ok so this one I think is very important, because I personally dont think ANY of these players on this list should be like 15k+ tbh. Like the only aaa players who should ever be in that crazy expensive category are jrdn, stresh, geerat, and aesf, and that is because they give you more than just aaa, as they can dominate and build for several metas. However jrdn and stresh are off limits of course, and neither aesf nor geerat feel confident in their activity or ability to really try hard this tour (as mentioned above) and none of the remaining aaa'ers have that strong flex pick capability. Rozes might get pushed past that purely cos of how strong a pick he is, and teams might just have the free cash to go all out for someone like him, and tbh that could easily end up working, but yeah idk this is just what I think at least :shrug:

And lastly, this is for both the managers and the whole community:

Dont expect the top tier and most expensive players to definitely go very positive, and if they dont, try not to completely flip on them imo. This kinda applies to every meta, but yeah ompl is a bo1 tour, and aaa is a stacked pool with every player very capable of winning a bo1 vs literally anyone. Literally anything can happen, like the point of the rankings and buying certain players for more is that the higher ranked players have a higher likelihood of stringing together more wins even in the bo1 format, and have a lower likelihood of being upset (either because theyr a better builder, better player, or both) but at the same time you can be a top tier builder and top tier player, go negative in ompl and still be a top tier builder and top tier player at the end of the tour, and that shouldn't be ignored. ESPECIALLY this ompl, as this new curveball of a brand new gen and on top of that a new dlc, makes for a pretty tricky meta to be consistent in at this level.

Last edited:
1586120326366.png

The Head Honchkrows
Andyb0y21500
Dragonillis13000
Quantum Tesseract11000
PinkDragonTamer8000
Anime Sans4000
czim3500
willdbeast3000

The Pandemic Parasects
rozes18000
Terracotta12000
Matiss9810500
sugarhigh8500
Chessking3456000
Marjane5000
pichus4000

The Klink Shamers
w0rd16500
GL Volkner14000
Cam11500
I want Atago to sit on me10000
uhuhuhu78000
Lancer Fr5000
itsKimbo4000
anaconja4000
Yami3000
Velvet Blood3000

The Crown Jewel Corviknights
Sylveon.18500
MAMP17500
Megazard9000
Ho3nConfirm3d9000
abriel gabram4500
Jordy4000
Fardin4000
PurpleGatorade3500
Lasen3500
King Leo V3500
Akashi3000

The Temper Tyrantrums
a loser14500
MultiAmmiratore14500
Racool13000
betathunder10500
Crystalites9000
LaBalladeDesCieux3500
volcanionisgood3000
LuckyPiper3000
TectonicDestroyer3000
MetaRiolu73000
Karl Dude Guy3000

The Money Magearnas
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)12000
lax11000
Plas9500
Pigeons8000
Dj Breloominati♬5500
Highlord5500
ayedan3500
Havens3000
Alternatif3000
DugZa3000

The Malevolent Misdreavuses
Thinkerino14500
Zesty438500
gmansour208000
Tack :]8000
drampa's grandpa6000
EviGaro4500
BitchKicker4500
kuyukihime4000
pileosand3000
Jho3000

The Spinda Wheels
Redflix10000
Euphonos9500
blinkboy9500
vivalospride9000
Mark K8000
Skysolo8000
SuperSkylake6000
TonyFlygon4000

Overall

Andyb0y21500
Sylveon.18500
rozes18000
MAMP17500
w0rd16500
Thinkerino14500
MultiAmmiratore14500
a loser14500
GL Volkner14000
Dragonillis13000
Racool13000
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)12000
Terracotta12000
Cam11500
Quantum Tesseract11000
lax11000
Matiss9810500
betathunder10500
Redflix10000
I want Atago to sit on me10000
blinkboy9500
Euphonos9500
Plas9500
Ho3nConfirm3d9000
vivalospride9000
Megazard9000
Crystalites9000
Zesty438500
sugarhigh8500
PinkDragonTamer8000
Pigeons8000
Mark K8000
Skysolo8000
Tack :]8000
gmansour208000
uhuhuhu78000
Chessking3456000
SuperSkylake6000
drampa's grandpa6000
Dj Breloominati♬5500
Highlord5500
Lancer Fr5000
Marjane5000
BitchKicker4500
abriel gabram4500
EviGaro4500
Fardin4000
anaconja4000
TonyFlygon4000
pichus4000
itsKimbo4000
kuyukihime4000
Anime Sans4000
Jordy4000
ayedan3500
LaBalladeDesCieux3500
czim3500
King Leo V3500
Lasen3500
PurpleGatorade3500
pileosand3000
volcanionisgood3000
Havens3000
Alternatif3000
DugZa3000
Jho3000
Akashi3000
Karl Dude Guy3000
MetaRiolu73000
TectonicDestroyer3000
willdbeast3000
Velvet Blood3000
Yami3000
LuckyPiper3000

Lineup:
BH: a loser
MnM: MultiAmmiratore
AAA: Racool
STAB: Betathunder
NFE: Crystalites
Camo: Karl Dude Guy
Subs: LBDC, volcanionisgood, MetaRiolu7, TectonicDestroyer, LuckyPiper

Great Draft, think I improved p decently.

Gman

Stay kind, stay compassionate
Ok so MnM Power Rankings, too, except I don't like to rank people so I will just be saying nice things (:blobnom:) and cluster the players into categories.

Players you absolutely want but can't have:
  • Xavgb: The Metagame Leader himself, still one of the most fearsome players all around, with building and playing abilities that are honestly superhuman, and not just in MnM. Probably the biggest steal of the draft will be his self purchasing, at mere 16k.
  • Chazm: He has not lost any ground with the generation change, he's still extremely skilled and has a profound understanding of the meta, as well as great knowledge of both Camo and STAB.
  • Catalystic: Did not see them as a MnM threat until today, when he used Heavy Slam Corviknight to surprise and overcome Multi, meaning he has some metagame knowledge. His great playing skills have never faded, either.
  • Sectonia Servant : See below.
Players that are both amazing in MnM and really great support all around (Must buys) :
  • Andyboy: The b0y, the legend! OMGS winner, knows MnM like the back of his soft, yet firm hand, and also knows how to play and build for several other metagames. One of the nicest people you will ever meet, too, so you kinda have to try and buy him.
  • Multiammiratore: This Italian God of MnM and most recent addition to our council is really in his comfort zone in gen8, where he's been collecting wins left and right, and not only in MnM (Open winner), but also in Stabmons. He had the highest seed for OMGS of all buyable players, so that counts for a lot, too!
Players that would be great MnM starters (Must buys, still):
  • Redflix: This really nice person started gen8 MnM right off the bat and has playing skills and building competence that I really envy. Day 1 after Pokemon Home he'd already built teams that perfectly aligned with the new meta. His run in MnM open should really speak for itself, as he won versus most amazing players on this list without ever dropping a game! So yeah, definitely consider him!
  • Skysolo: The Ubers legend with a soft spot for Mix and Mega is still quite fond of our metagame, and has had significant success in gen 8, reaching Open Semifinals. Decent builder, with very good playing skills!
  • Quantum Tesseract: The last of my colleagues on this list :) Even tho he hasn't been the most active, he's still very solid in my opinion. I'd pick him over me any day, for a starter position, as his original builds and great playing intuition are very valuable, imho. I have not followed his successes in other OMs, though, so I can't comment on his formerly incredible versatility, but even just for MnM, he's good to draft!
  • Pigeons: He was not on my list 3 days ago, when MnM was all nightmarish and gengary, and this was justified as Pigeons practically disappeared after his Open run. But now that Stall can once again attempt to thrive, Pigeons is back in his comfort zone, and more involvement in MnM on his part is foreseen.
  • GL Volkner: He doesn't play MnM but he plays MMn. Marry Me now!
Players that are great or good support:
  • Mark-K: Although deprived of a managing position that he definitely deserved in my eyes, Mark can no doubt serve the team that will draft him proficiently. MnM is just one of the metagames in which he is competent. He would actually belong in the upper category, if his activity in MnM had not dropped after Pokemon Home. Buy Mark!
  • Sectonia Servant: My own personal superhero! Last gen, I did not consider Sect to be a high profile MnM player, but things have changed in gen8, and he keeps surprising me with stunningly good plays, good teams, and a great grasp on the metagame. He's definitely one of the most valid MnM support options! Edit: He's Staff and can't sign up... :(( As such, he moves to the first category!
  • Highlord: Far from his former glory, perhaps, but Highlord hasn't lost touch with the metagame, and his recent activity in the MnM discord proves that.
  • Yours truly: I'm on the MnM council, I'm quite involved with MnM QC, and I have sudden building urges where I build 10 teams in 1 hour and 1-2 of them are actually decent, statistically speaking! Still, now that better options are available, I strongly recommend to use me as support & sub rather than as a starter, because I'm not the best player, I get stressed, and I misplay as a consequence :/ Also, disclaimer, my building has arguably gained on solidity (I have one team on Samples! :0) but lost on originality and joie de vivre. :blobsad:
Other players to consider:
  • French community: This gen, many of the MnM mains in the French community left or have shifted to other OMs. The only MnM main is Lancer MK, who is still quite good at Stabmons, too! Most of the players that have signed up, namely Dragonillis, Laballadedescieux, Alternatif, and Damflame, keep in touch with the meta and play it quite well. So while you may be buying them for other metagames first, you might still want to trust their support in MnM.
  • Fardin: I don't think I've seen him play one game of gen8 MnM, but I bet that he could just use a sample and wipe the floor with me. The rest of our player base won't go down as easy, tho, so if you pick Fardin, make sure to have some support in the back, with whom he gets along!
  • Nakeeb & MorganORNot: Players that mostly plays ladder, with good results! They build their own teams, I'm sure they could be good support!
  • Jordy : I have not seen him around this gen, but given the right building support I'm sure he could do better than alright.
  • Lasen: Buy Lasen, give him teams, reap the rewards, and laugh at the jokes! Win-Win.
  • Novafish21: Nova's always been very nice to me, I don't care if they say they're rusty, I'm sure they can be very useful to their team!
  • TectonicDestroyer: Dude disappeared ;_; I was strongly considering not including Tect on this list because he abandoned us so suddenly, but if he gives learning gen8 MnM the same effort he did last year, he might be a steal, yet again! Should probably not be your starter this year, though, imho, given his lengthy absence.
  • Flaming Deoxys: Nice person, says they want to get re-acquainted with MnM and I trust they'll do well, given the opportunity!
  • Metariolu7: Good player altogether and extremely nice person. Buy them!!! They'll probably be more valuable in Camomons, though, as they're more imposing in that metagame, comparatively!
  • Terracotta: Buy them for Stabmons, imho, but they could surprise you in MnM, too!
Sorry if I forgot anyone, evidently!

Last edited:
#13) ItsKimbo - kimbo hasn't been very fortunate in the past om tours. Firstly he hasn't benefited from quite stacked aaa pools, but probably more infuriatingly for him, most of his losses haven't been the product of him getting outplayed really, but more that the matchup was unwinnable. I think the hidden issue tho was that too much was being asked of him, like he was drafted for too much and kinda expected to completely carry the aaa burden in last years pool, with his only support being tect, like that was a bit absurd. He's for sure valuable support, as hes active and brings out heat ideas which ive often found myself incorporating into my own teams.
Summary - Pros: Great team presence, Nice activity, innovative heat ideas ; Cons: Teambuilding (B tier), Playing Ability (B+ tier)
Agreed with your analysis. Might not win games but my locker room presence is unmatched!

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
We're about a week out from the draft, so I think the player pool is big enough to talk about some of the top potential rookies of this OMPL. Imo it would be a gigantic bummer if these people went undrafted, since I think they have a ton of potential with support. (@ managers take note, you can def pick some of these people up for super cheap)

1. Dragonillis: AAA
Dragonillis has proven himself to be an OM threat before he has even made his OMPL debut. He made his first big tour debut in last year's OMWC on France, and if you've been paying attention to the roomstar recently, he's held it for the majority of the last couple months. His good tour runs stretch past roomstars though: notably, he eliminated Andyboy from OMGS Playoffs, but he had his run cut short by stresh in the semis. He had an incredible run in the AAA open as well, getting to the finals and getting eliminated by megazard. I'm not confident in his ability to dominate the AAA field laxpras / geerat style, but I could definitely see him taking some important wins vs established players with a winning record.

2. MetaRiolu7: Camo / MNM
MetaRiolu is definitely someone I'd keep my eyes on this OMPL. I don't have much to say about him other than that I think he's one of the best camo rookies to pick up. He didn't have a stellar MNM open run, and I don't see him going positive vs a chazm / stresh / tect field, but I see him pulling his weight with camo. Also I teamed with him in WC and he's pretty sick. Don't miss out.

3. Abriel Gabram: STAB
Abriel had a great run in the STAB open before getting eliminated by arguably the best OM player right now, stresh. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about him, because he seems super consistent in stab, and with team support I believe he can climb to the next level. His other OMs aren't shabby either, with him making a pretty good run in last year's BH and MNM ssnls. I'll be unironically disappointed if he doesn't get drafted because I'm super excited to see him play.

4. Tack: NFE (or bh apparently?)
I'll be honest, I have no idea what NFE is. Apparently this guy is good at it though. I remember he was on our list last ompl for a potential ZU backup, but we didn't see the need and ended up passing on him. He's another victim of stresh's, getting elim'd in the BH open final, so that definitely proves that he's somewhat consistent (or just really lucky, who knows what BH takes this gen). Either way, excited to see him step up to the plate, and hopefully he gets a spot on a team.

edit; removed draft estimates bc they were low key wild guesses and I’m not trying to undercut anyone, also I agree with Catalystic below that some of these players won’t go for cheap, but I guarantee a handful of them will be available at the end when everyone’s just dropping 3ks.

Honorable Mentions: don't have much to say about these people, but if they get a spot and do well I'll be excited. Definitely keep them in the back of your mind when you have some cash left at the end of the draft and are looking to fill slots.
Matiss98 (heard this guy is sick at camo, and he's the reason that french ppl love OMs so much, so excited to see if he's able to get on a team)
Novafish21 (went undefeated in om snake in pic, and as much of a meme meta that is I think it should put him on the teamtour watchlist)
Blinkboy (got to OMGS playoffs, proves he's at least competent)
Bitchkicker (NFE open champ)

edit; removed draft estimates bc they were low key wild guesses and I’m not trying to undercut anyone, also I agree with Catalystic below that some of these players won’t go for cheap, but I guarantee a handful of them will be available at the end when everyone’s just dropping 3ks.

Last edited:
We're about a week out from the draft, so I think the player pool is big enough to talk about some of the top potential rookies of this OMPL. Imo it would be a gigantic bummer if these people went undrafted, since I think they have a ton of potential with support. (@ managers take note, you can def pick some of these people up for super cheap)

1. Dragonillis: AAA
Dragonillis has proven himself to be an OM threat before he has even made his OMPL debut. He made his first big tour debut in last year's OMWC on France, and if you've been paying attention to the roomstar recently, he's held it for the majority of the last couple months. His good tour runs stretch past roomstars though: notably, he eliminated Andyboy from OMGS Playoffs, but he had his run cut short by stresh in the semis. He had an incredible run in the AAA open as well, getting to the finals and getting eliminated by megazard. I'm not confident in his ability to dominate the AAA field laxpras / geerat style, but I could definitely see him taking some important wins vs established players with a winning record.
draft estimate: 8-12k

2. MetaRiolu7: Camo / MNM
MetaRiolu is definitely someone I'd keep my eyes on this OMPL. I don't have much to say about him other than that I think he's one of the best camo rookies to pick up. He didn't have a stellar MNM open run, and I don't see him going positive vs a chazm / stresh / tect field, but I see him pulling his weight with camo. Also I teamed with him in WC and he's pretty sick. Don't miss out.
draft estimate: 5-8k

3. Abriel Gabram: STAB
Abriel had a great run in the STAB open before getting eliminated by arguably the best OM player right now, stresh. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about him, because he seems super consistent in stab, and with team support I believe he can climb to the next level. His other OMs aren't shabby either, with him making a pretty good run in last year's BH and MNM ssnls. I'll be unironically disappointed if he doesn't get drafted because I'm super excited to see him play.
draft estimate: 3-5k

4. Tack: NFE (or bh apparently?)
I'll be honest, I have no idea what NFE is. Apparently this guy is good at it though. I remember he was on our list last ompl for a potential ZU backup, but we didn't see the need and ended up passing on him. He's another victim of stresh's, getting elim'd in the BH open final, so that definitely proves that he's somewhat consistent (or just really lucky, who knows what BH takes this gen). Either way, excited to see him step up to the plate, and hopefully he gets a spot on a team.
draft estimate: 3-5k

Honorable Mentions: don't have much to say about these people, but if they get a spot and do well I'll be excited. Definitely keep them in the back of your mind when you have some cash left at the end of the draft and are looking to fill slots.
Matiss98 (heard this guy is sick at camo, and he's the reason that french ppl love OMs so much, so excited to see if he's able to get on a team)
Novafish21 (went undefeated in om snake in pic, and as much of a meme meta that is I think it should put him on the teamtour watchlist)
Blinkboy (got to OMGS playoffs, proves he's at least competent)
Bitchkicker (NFE open champ)
I don’t think some of these players will be cheap

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
mock # whatever
1586213344607.png

The Pandemic Parasects
Andyb0y24000
Quantum Tesseract15500
King Leo V8500
Kaif7000
SolarflareRo3000
EviGaro3000
kjdaas3000

MAMP21500
rozes17000
sugarhigh9500
Crystalites9500
uhuhuhu77500
Poison Adhesive4500
Jordy4000
Fardin3500
volcanionisgood3000

Thinkerino15500
Redflix9500
Matiss989000
blinkboy8500
Megazard8000
abriel gabram7000
Euphonos6500

The Spinda Wheels
aesf19500
Ho3nConfirm3d10000
Havens6000
itsKimbo4500
Dj Breloominati♬4500
Tack :]4000
Cam3500
Chessking3453000
willdbeast3000
DugZa3000
Mark K3000

The Money Magearnas
Dragonillis17000
PinkDragonTamer14500
Pigeons11000
lax8000
NovaFish214000
Thimo3500
Lasen3000
TectonicDestroyer3000

The Klink Shamers
Sylveon.19000
MultiAmmiratore18000
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)13500
betathunder11500
drampa's grandpa6000
Zesty435000
frisoeva3500
Velvet Blood3500

The Head Honchkrows
w0rd16000
GL Volkner13000
Racool13000
Skysolo9000
Highlord6000
Anime Sans4000
TonyFlygon3000

The Temper Tyrantrums
a loser14500
Terracotta11000
Plas10500
Akashi9000
gmansour207500
vivalospride6500
LaBalladeDesCieux6500
BitchKicker6000
MetaRiolu75000
DurzaOffTopic3500

Overall
Andyb0y24000
MAMP21500
aesf19500
Sylveon.19000
MultiAmmiratore18000
rozes17000
Dragonillis17000
w0rd16000
Thinkerino15500
Quantum Tesseract15500
a loser14500
PinkDragonTamer14500
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)13500
Racool13000
GL Volkner13000
betathunder11500
Terracotta11000
Pigeons11000
Plas10500
Ho3nConfirm3d10000
sugarhigh9500
Crystalites9500
Redflix9500
Skysolo9000
Matiss989000
Akashi9000
blinkboy8500
King Leo V8500
Megazard8000
lax8000
uhuhuhu77500
gmansour207500
Kaif7000
abriel gabram7000
vivalospride6500
Euphonos6500
LaBalladeDesCieux6500
BitchKicker6000
Havens6000
drampa's grandpa6000
Highlord6000
Zesty435000
MetaRiolu75000
Dj Breloominati♬4500
Poison Adhesive4500
itsKimbo4500
NovaFish214000
Tack :]4000
Jordy4000
Anime Sans4000
DurzaOffTopic3500
Fardin3500
Cam3500
Thimo3500
frisoeva3500
Velvet Blood3500
Chessking3453000
TonyFlygon3000
Lasen3000
DugZa3000
willdbeast3000
TectonicDestroyer3000
volcanionisgood3000
kjdaas3000
EviGaro3000
SolarflareRo3000
Mark K3000

aaa: dragonillis
mnm: pigeons
bh: pdt
stab: lax
camo: funbot
nfe: thimo

subs: lasen, novafish, tect

Last edited:

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
So i made a pr for NFE, got bored of writing descriptions around halfway through, went through people who entered and put what i'd consider the top 10 below

Apologies for my laziness with formatting

1) Ho3nConfirm3d
- Ho3n is, in my opinion, the best player and builder to actually care about nfe for any reason other than OMGS, despite getting knocked out very early in open he consistently builds legitimately viable and diverse teams and pilots them to success, likely the best player nfe has to offer

2) Blinkboy
- Blinkboy is a player of a similar calibur to ho3n, as shown by him being the one to knock ho3n out of open. To my knowledge, blink was also the primary builder/testing partner for the eventual winner of open and made it into OMGS, to name some achievements he's had

3) Uhuhuhu7
- Uhu has the worst name on this list. He also has access to some of the best building support in the tier in Quagsgone who isn't interested in OMPL to my knowledge, not only is Quags said to be the best builder, uhu is one of the better players in nfe on top of this, boasting survival to open finals and generally solid play all tour.

4) Crystalites
Ah yes, NFE's Glorious Tier Leader, another player who has support from Quags, also a self capable builder and good player when he doesn't end up with the worst possible matchup. he'll be worth every cent you pay, in all likelihood

5) King Leo V
Another player who's a capable builder, leo grinds the meta often enough that I can call him viable here without feeling too awful, but i don't think he's on the same level as the top 4 playwise or buildingwise

6) Kaif
Here's the only player on the list that i think requires support, despite that his playing skill probably matches ho3n on an average day, dude made OMGS for a reason.

7) 85Percent
Another player with support from Quagsgone, 85 is decently consistent as a player and knows the meta fairly well to not completely misplay

8) anime sans
sans is second for worst name on this list :blobglare: if I were managing and sans was in my plan, it would be primarily for building support to *insert really solid player here*. They consistently build super good teams, the primary reason they're this low is bc they tilt super hard tbh.

9) Asamiii / velvet blood
I barely rank Asamiii above random tour players without support just bc they're one of the most active players of the meta, and are absolutely capable of putting in work for a team

10) Marjane
Marj is an average player that loves to experiment with her teams, some work better than others. please don't let marj bring a tranquill.

HM bitchkicker- Won open, i don't know anything else about them lol

Also i cut myself out of this bc i'm not a viable judge of my own ability, included a few other personal rankings without reasoning in the spoiler below

1586216146945.png

1586216200100.png

Last edited:
So i made a pr for NFE, got bored of writing descriptions around halfway through, went through people who entered and put what i'd consider the top 10 below

Apologies for my laziness with formatting

1) Ho3nConfirm3d
- Ho3n is, in my opinion, the best player and builder to actually care about nfe for any reason other than OMGS, despite getting knocked out very early in open he consistently builds legitimately viable and diverse teams and pilots them to success, likely the best player nfe has to offer

2) Blinkboy
- Blinkboy is a player of a similar calibur to ho3n, as shown by him being the one to knock ho3n out of open. To my knowledge, blink was also the primary builder/testing partner for the eventual winner of open and made it into OMGS, to name some achievements he's had

3) Uhuhuhu7
- Uhu has the worst name on this list. He also has access to some of the best building support in the tier in Quagsgone who isn't interested in OMPL to my knowledge, not only is Quags said to be the best builder, uhu is one of the better players in nfe on top of this, boasting survival to open finals and generally solid play all tour.

4) Crystalites
Ah yes, NFE's Glorious Tier Leader, another player who has support from Quags, also a self capable builder and good player when he doesn't end up with the worst possible matchup. he'll be worth every cent you pay, in all likelihood

5) King Leo V
Another player who's a capable builder, leo grinds the meta often enough that I can call him viable here without feeling too awful, but i don't think he's on the same level as the top 4 playwise or buildingwise

6) Kaif
Here's the only player on the list that i think requires support, despite that his playing skill probably matches ho3n on an average day, dude made OMGS for a reason.

7) 85Percent
Another player with support from Quagsgone, 85 is decently consistent as a player and knows the meta fairly well to not completely misplay

8) anime sans
sans is second for worst name on this list :blobglare: if I were managing and sans was in my plan, it would be primarily for building support to *insert really solid player here*. They consistently build super good teams, the primary reason they're this low is bc they tilt super hard tbh.

9) Asamiii / velvet blood
I barely rank Asamiii above random tour players without support just bc they're one of the most active players of the meta, and are absolutely capable of putting in work for a team

10) Marjane
Marj is an average player that loves to experiment with her teams, some work better than others. please don't let marj bring a tranquill.

HM bitchkicker- Won open, i don't know anything else about them lol

Also i cut myself out of this bc i'm not a viable judge of my own ability, included a few other personal rankings without reasoning in the spoiler below

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
BH PR.PNG
I've separated these rankings in categories as shown below. I've also included the average price each player has been going for in the mocks and my thoughts on these prices. Names listed in each category are alphabetical.
There isn't much else to say about these players. You'll want them on your team. They are each very experienced and proven BH Tour players and they should be first on your wish list when drafting for this tier. I'm not experienced with managing credits for a draft, but Volk and sl42 definitely seem like underpay for the quality of player you'll be getting when you draft them.

GL Volkner (Avg. Price 13313)
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) (Avg. Price 12688)
MAMP (Avg. Price 18563)
a loser (Avg. Price 15563)
Talk about OVERPAY! Y'all need to chill even pretending to spend this much on me.
I do feel like I can be a solid choice for BH as both a player and supporter. I've played a TON of games this gen (likely 3rd to dimrah and superskylake in games played) and am super familiar with the meta; how to build and what to prep for. I'm finally starting to find my footing when it comes to tournament play as well. I went 0-1 in my one opportunity in OMPL last year but I made the finals in the last Gen 7 BH Seasonal.

Chessking345 (Avg. Price 5188)
Chess would be an absolute steal at this price. He is most likely looking to improve upon his first OMPL experience last year and he's more than capable of doing so. Chess knows a lot about this meta and would be a great draft choice as a player along with team support.

SuperSkylake (Avg. Price 5714)
Skylake has also played a ton of BH this gen and is super familiar with the meta. I think he proved last OMPL that he's capable of performing in big tours and I think that his creative building styles can certainly give him in edge in Bo1 tours. This is definitely underpay, plus he seems to be great teammate to have as he's very friendly.
DF-Shock (Avg. Price 3417)
DF-Shock is a solid player who seems to be very invested in the metagame. He's been an active tournament participant and usually fairs pretty well for a couple rounds at least, so he's got experience. It would do you well to pick him up and bolster your BH slot with a solid support option.

Matiss98 (Avg. Price 10900)
Siamato might not main BH, but he's very good at playing it. Siamato seems to be a very talented player in general and has had lots of success in tours for other tiers (you can't beat him in Camomons and would be dumb not to draft him for that). The price seems solid for a great deal you'd be getting by drafting him.

Tack :] (Avg. Price 7938)
Tack is a very solid BH player who has had recent success in tours, getting to the finals in the Gen 8 BH Open. He's got some cool teams and seems to have a good knowledge of the meta as well and I think he would be a very valuable resource to have on your team to help out with BH. This price seems like a steal too since apparently he can help you out in NFE as well.
abriel gabram (Avg. Price 5750)
I don't know abriel as a player as much so I can't speak to their ability, but I know they are an active tour participant and are invested in Gen 8 BH. Looks like they play other tiers too, so it would probably be a pretty good choice in the draft to provide solid support.

Champion Leon (Avg. Price 3667)
Champion Leon is a very creative builder in BH. Some of their ideas are a little too off meta to work more than once, but if you saw any of sugarhigh's BH games last OMPL you'll know that this type of building can sometimes reap great rewards. They don't have a lot of tournament experience, but Champion Leon would be an interesting support option to add to your BH team that could potentially spark some cool ideas.

darkbeserker (Avg. Price 3500)
Ignite is a very capable and talented team pilot that can go out and get you a W. He's got some good ideas but can't always translate them to the builder, but when paired with a solid builder I think he'd make a formidable combo. He is definitely not a player you should sleep on in this draft and I don't think you could go wrong in picking him up.

LaBalladeDesCieux (Avg. Price 7938)
LaBallade is another player I'm not as familiar with but I always see around and active in tournaments. They had a great run in the BH Open, making it to the semifinals. They seem to have some neat team builds and could probably provide some good ideas and support in the BH slot. The price here makes me think they also play other tiers, and it never hurts to have a player who provides support for multiple metas.

pileosand (Avg. Price 3833)
Pileosand has been pretty active so far in Gen 8 BH and has come up with some cool sets and teams. I've only ran into them on the ladder a couple times this gen but they seem to be a solid player and would likely be a good support option in the draft.

Ztest (Avg. Price 5000)
I'm not sure how much tournament experience Ztest has, but I know they are always a formidable opponent in BH. They haven't been as active lately but they played a lot early in the gen and had some pretty cool ideas and lots of success on the ladder. I can't speak for their activity but I think Ztest would be an interesting addition to a team's BH slot.
These players have made themselves known in past generations of BH and all have plenty of experience in tours. They haven't really delved into Gen 8 BH yet, but their knowledge of the tier in general is a valuable resource to either help build teams for a tour or to shake off the rust and get a W when provided with a team.

anaconja (Avg. Price 3929)
highlighter (Avg. Price 17500)
jasprose (Avg. Price 5000)
PinkDragonTamer (Avg. Price 11188)
Quantum Tesseract (Avg. Price 12688)
sugarhigh (Avg. Price 7500)
willdbeast (Avg. Price 3600)
Edit: I added in a certain past gen player who just signed up. Also, I didn't include managers who play BH since this is mainly talking about who to draft.

Last edited:
Never done one of these so lets see how well this goes. Prices after player tag are the mock prices. 0 could mean undrafted or no sign up.
So apparently this is super similar to loser's, rip. Average price see loser's PR.

Chessking345's Low Effort Gen 8 Balanced Hackmons Power (Price?) Rankings
0) The players you cannot get (teams with these managers have a lot more flexibility in picking up BH)
- xavgb
- Funbot28

1) The expensive top players (widely regarded as the most consistent players and provide good building support too)
- MAMP (16, 19.5, 16.5, 20, 17.5, 21.5)
One of the players that are most enthusiastic about SS, top tier builder, player, and requires very little support. Council and QC member.
- GL Volkner (10, 14.5, 15.5, 11, 14, 13)
Relatively active in the meta, top tier builder, player, potentially requires support for weeks he johns. QC member.
- Gurpreet Patel (sent you a friend request) (13, 13, 13.5, 9, 12, 13.5)
Low relative price, builds are very unpredictable, top tier player, downside is showing less interest for SS. QC member.
- a loser (17.5, 15, 14, 17, 14.5, 14.5)
Extremely active both in posts and ladder activity. Top tier builder and player. Can also play Camo. Council and QC member.

2) The not-so-expensive but not cheap mid-tier players (decent players that will go a fair price but overall require more support than 1) players, could work on teams with 0) players or multiple BH slots)
- Tack :] (8, 8.5, 8, 8, 8, 4)
BH Open finalist. Can also play NFE.
- SuperSkylake (4.5, 11, 7, 5, 6, 0)
Extremely active on ladder.
- Chessking345 (3, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3)
This guy sucks don't draft him. QC member.

3) The cheap but just as good as 2) players (generally are pretty cheap and are still very solid players and/or play other metas too)
- abriel gabram (8, 5.5, 4, 8, 4.5, 7)
All round player capable of playing several metas.
- pileosand (0, 4, 4.5, 3, 3, 0)
Active player on ladder.
- Ztest (0, 6, 0, 0, 0, 0)
Active player on ladder.
- darkbeserker (0, 3.5, 0, 0, 0, 0)
Active player on ladder.

4) The EU army (generally can play multiple metas which means versatility, prices range from low to high)
- DF-Shock (3, 3, 4, 3, 0, 0)
- damflame 3 (0, 3, 0, 3, 0, 0)
- Pyroshi02 (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
- Alternatif (0, 6, 4.5, 3, 3, 0)
- Dragonillis (16.5, 9.5, 12, 14.5, 13, 17)
- LaBalladeDesCieux (8.5, 7, 9.5, 10, 3.5, 6.5)
- Matiss98 (0, 0, 0, 10, 10.5, 9)

5) The SM players but inactive in SS (consistent players overall but require support/time to adapt to the very distinct SS meta, drafting cheap active player as support is not a bad idea imo)
- PinkDragonTamer (14, 9.5, 12.5, 11, 8, 14.5)
- sugarhigh (0, 0, 0, 0, 8.5, 9.5)
- anaconja (5, 3, 3, 4.5, 4, 0)
- jasprose (7, 5, 4.5, 4, 0, 0)
- Magii (0, 3.5, 0, 0, 0, 0)

6) Willdbeast (probably won't play but is on BH resource council and has some degree of familiarity with SS)
- Willdbeast (0, 0, 4, 5, 3, 3)

7) The Champion
- Champion Leon (5, 3, 3, 0, 0, 0)

Mock 7
1586295668918.png

The Pandemic Parasects
Andyb0y23000
a loser18000
rozes15000
Mark K7500
sugarhigh5000
Marjane4000
Thimo3000
SuperSkylake3000

The Spinda Wheels
MAMP18000
xavgb16000
Sylveon.14500
blinkboy10500
drampa's grandpa5000
uhuhuhu75000
Terracotta3500
Jordy3000
Polkot3000

Racool17000
Sabella14500
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)14000
TectonicDestroyer10500
vivalospride7000
TonyFlygon5000
anaconja5000
TheShadowClaw3000
PurpleGatorade3000

The Temper Tyrantrums
Dragonillis17000
gmansour2011000
Crystalites10500
Lancer Fr7000
Chessking3456500
MetaRiolu76000
Fardin4000
Alternatif4000
7shoes4000
Yami3500
Cynara3500
DF-Shock3000

PinkDragonTamer12000
Thinkerino12000
Redflix12000
Matiss9810000
Ho3nConfirm3d10000
Cam7500
Akashi6000
Plas6000
itsKimbo3000

The Klink Shamers
GL Volkner17000
Quantum Tesseract14500
w0rd13000
Euphonos10500
volcanionisgood5500
abriel gabram5000
Zesty435000
Ztest4000
ayedan3500

The Head Honchkrows
MultiAmmiratore18500
jrdn16000
LaBalladeDesCieux8500
lax8500
Karl Dude Guy7500
betathunder7000
Highlord6500
SolarflareRo4000
Kaif3500

The Money Magearnas
aesf13000
Funbot2816000
Megazard9500
Pigeons9000
Tack :]9000
Skysolo7000
Havens6500
DurzaOffTopic3500
pileosand3500
willdbeast3000
Andyb0y23000
MultiAmmiratore18500
a loser18000
MAMP18000
Dragonillis17000
Racool17000
GL Volkner17000
xavgb16000
Funbot2816000
jrdn16000
rozes15000
Quantum Tesseract14500
Sylveon.14500
Sabella14500
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)14000
aesf13000
w0rd13000
PinkDragonTamer12000
Thinkerino12000
Redflix12000
gmansour2011000
Euphonos10500
blinkboy10500
Crystalites10500
TectonicDestroyer10500
Ho3nConfirm3d10000
Matiss9810000
Megazard9500
Tack :]9000
Pigeons9000
LaBalladeDesCieux8500
lax8500
Mark K7500
Cam7500
Karl Dude Guy7500
vivalospride7000
Skysolo7000
Lancer Fr7000
betathunder7000
Chessking3456500
Highlord6500
Havens6500
MetaRiolu76000
Plas6000
Akashi6000
volcanionisgood5500
sugarhigh5000
Zesty435000
abriel gabram5000
TonyFlygon5000
drampa's grandpa5000
uhuhuhu75000
anaconja5000
Ztest4000
Alternatif4000
7shoes4000
SolarflareRo4000
Marjane4000
Fardin4000
Kaif3500
ayedan3500
Terracotta3500
Cynara3500
Yami3500
DurzaOffTopic3500
pileosand3500
SuperSkylake3000
Jordy3000
Polkot3000
willdbeast3000
Thimo3000
TheShadowClaw3000
itsKimbo3000
PurpleGatorade3000
DF-Shock3000
Magearnas:
AAA: aesf + Funbot28 + Pigeons + Megazard
BH: Tack :] + Funbot28 + willdbeast + pileosand
Camo: Havens + Pigeons
MnM: Pigeons + Skysolo
NFE: Megazard + DurzaOffTopic
STAB: Funbot28 + aesf

The French team The Temper Tyrantrums:

grentrum.png

Ability: french synergy, add 1 win for the team for each french player. Gman count as one of us because :blobnom:

AAA: Dragonillis helped by LBDC
BH: DF-Shock supported by Chessking345
Camo: Metariolu7 helped by Matiss98
MnM: Gmansour20 :blobnom: helped by Fardin
NFE: Crystallites
STAB: Lancer MK (might become the next French OM server STAB champion) helped by Alternatif

French teacher: 7shoes, can't count for "french synergy" but still is essential for the team!
Helpers: Cynara, Yami

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)