Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've been hearing, the legendaries in this game (Xerneas and Yveltal) have near perfect IV's when caught. Can anyone else confirm this?

If you can't, would you be able to post your Xerneas/Yveltal/Mewtwo/Zygarde's stats so that we can have a record of the highest attainable points in each stat for each one?

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Where can one find a Sun Stone in X? I know I could probably go back to that cave with the Solrock and use Theif, but like...I don't want to do that .-.

Which nature would most likely be best for a competitive Xerneas? I'd hate screwing him up with a bad nature...

Is it a one-time-use item?
yeah it is, i bought it for 200 credits on the battle mansion. quite disapointed that it only works one time for such a large number of credits aaaand it doesnt work on my starter, which i assumed before. but some guys have a hidden ability starter and i want to know how it works..do i have to go online or what?

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Where can one find a Sun Stone in X? I know I could probably go back to that cave with the Solrock and use Theif, but like...I don't want to do that .-.
Halcyon, in Shalour City, one of your neighbors (forgot his name, but he likes dancing and is a bit chubby) gives you the Intriguing Stone as a Key Item. After you battle the 3rd gym and get Lucario and the Mega Ring, head east of the city, and there should be a hiker standing there. He will take the Intriguing Stone and give you a Sun Stone in return.

Looking at the Pangoro research page and wondering if Pangoro can learn

~Power up Punch
~Payback
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

?

Also sort of a side thing, but does anyone know why my Avatar is gone o.O

EDIT: Changed my Avy so it doesn't really matter I guess lol.

EDIT 2: Is it too early to reserve threads? I'm sort of interested in writing the Pangoro discussion. I feel like this guy is going to be either a top tier UU or have a fun niche in OU.

Last edited:
Have Mega Charizard Y's base stats been figured out yet? I wasn't able to find them anywhere and it seems like something that should be known by now.

Can anyone confirm if Refrigerate changes normal moves into ice type moves, or changes normal moves into normal and ice type moves? (Like how Flying Press is both flying and fighting).

Does an unburden Hawlucha get more out of using Acrobatics or Brave Bird?
I would recommend Acrobatics, because it doesn't have recoil, but both accomplish the same objective.

Does anyone know if Noibat/Noivern are more physical or more special attackers?
More special.

Last edited:
I've just completed the game (Well beaten the Elite-Four). Now Im scouring the whole game to try and find remaining Mega Stones. Does anyone have any knowledge as to where they're located/can be bought

I'm looking for those, and feeling pretty upset I got Y when I want Charizard X too XD

I've just completed the game (Well beaten the Elite-Four). Now Im scouring the whole game to try and find remaining Mega Stones. Does anyone have any knowledge as to where they're located/can be bought

I'm looking for those, and feeling pretty upset I got Y when I want Charizard X too XD
Serebii's magaevo page has locations of all discovered megastones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)