Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my Torchic, but it sucked (to my stupidity I forgot to SR abuse until I get a decent one).

If I delete my current save file and create a fresh new one can I still get that Torchic? I seriously need your help guys I can't make a decision now

Hello there. A quick question concerning an ability of XY, which no one seems to know yet. Hoping to get an answer. No spoilers, I think.

Does Sweet veil prevent a partner from using self-inducing sleep moves, such as rest? We know Sweet Veil does prevent other party pokemon from falling asleep, but does this count Rest and other self inducing moves?

In Generation V, did speed boost not activate on the turn a pokemon with the ability switched it?

This question relates to x and y because this is the way speed boost works in game.

I'm really sorry if this was the wrong place to ask the question, I didn't know where else to ask it.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In Generation V, did speed boost not activate on the turn a pokemon with the ability switched it?

This question relates to x and y because this is the way speed boost works in game.

I'm really sorry if this was the wrong place to ask the question, I didn't know where else to ask it.
Unless you brought the Pokemon in after something died, then yes, that was the way it behaved in BW.

One question - Anyone knows how much exactly (I mean percentage) Furfrou ability Fur Coat reduces damage from physical moves ? Standard 50% ?

Do we know if team preview still exists for wifi battles? This one of the biggest (and best, I'd argue) changes that 5th gen brought. I've not yet seen any mention of whether it still exists or not in X and Y. Do we know yet?

I guess technically 2 questions:

1. Is the Torchic you get over Mystery Gift gender-locked?

2. Has the RNG abuse for this gen been cracked yet? Guessing not, but that will determine whether I bother grabbing the Torchic if it is locked to Male, as I'll wait on it otherwise.

When will gen 6 most likely be playable in PS. Also where do they get the gen 6 sprite from and how is MEvo implement in PS?

I guess technically 2 questions:

1. Is the Torchic you get over Mystery Gift gender-locked?

2. Has the RNG abuse for this gen been cracked yet? Guessing not, but that will determine whether I bother grabbing the Torchic if it is locked to Male, as I'll wait on it otherwise.
I heard that the Torchic is always male.

Is it true that the only Mega Stones of the Kanto starters you can get are the one you chose and the one that is strong against it? Also the Mega Stones are tradable right? If they are the only way to get all four stones of the Kanto Starters between two games is to chose Charmander in one and Bulbasaur in the other right? I'm in the part of the game where I have to chose the starters and don't want to mess it up.

Okay so I just got the Aerodactylite or w/e and they said to break rocks in order to find the old amber. Well i've been doing that in muraille coast and had no luck, is breaking rocks really a efficient way or is there another way to get the old amber?

Xerneas stats were posted by the smogon team and it has 130 base stat in sp atk.

Now how is this possible shouldnt the max stat be 165 not 166 modest nature no EVs

Attachments

Last edited:

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Do starter Pokemon display as shiny on the selection screen if they are shiny when received?

Can someone explain the mechanics to king's shield for me? Does it work only on physical contact moves, just physical moves, or all moves? Does it block status moves as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)