Osama Bin Laden Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the powerful symbol is how long it took, and the influence he had on the world

if i light a match and burn down a house, finding the matchbox afterwards doesn't mean shit

the powerful symbol is how long it took, and the influence he had on the world

if i light a match and burn down a house, finding the matchbox afterwards doesn't mean shit
Wow you are a major buzz kill.

If a kid steals your bike and dissapears with it and you find him after 10 years, sure the bike is rusty and covered in a sticky black substance, but you got your damn bike back and that's what counts.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No Neonian, it means you found a bike that is useless...

Anyway, I hope this is at least some sort of vindication for not only what happened 10 years ago, but the London bombings and countless terror attacks on other countries. I'm extremely wary of a backlash to this though...

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow you are a major buzz kill.

If a kid steals your bike and dissapears with it and you find him after 10 years, sure the bike is rusty and covered in a sticky black substance, but you got your damn bike back and that's what counts.
so

what?

what in your analogy is the bike? american pride?

osama didn't steal something from america and america just got it back

people like osama took something from the world and destroyed it. you can't get that shit back. it's not rusty or fucked up or broken. it's gone

so

what?

what in your analogy is the bike? american pride?

osama didn't steal something from america and america just got it back

people like osama took something from the world and destroyed it. you can't get that shit back. it's not rusty or fucked up or broken. it's gone
Okay then, new scenario;

The motherfucker steals your bike and saws it in half, pees on it and pours thermite all over it, so you hunt him down and kick him in the nads. Sure, it doesn't get your bike back but you do get the satisfaction of kicking a bad man where the sun don't shine.

In all seriousness though i don't get why people are saying we shouldn't be happy that the guy's dead, I guess apathy is the new pride.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Even if you can't get back what was lost, there's still meaning in punishing the perpetrator...

I guess it all depends if you fundamentally believe in justice or not... I do, but I respect those like Az who see differently...

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
az if your mom or dad was killed by Osama, wouldn't you want to see him put in jail or, in this case, "brought to justice by killing him," as so lovely put by Obama.

And killing him may only bring a huge backlash, but it may also put a huge damper on al Queda's shenanigans. The latter of which I think will have made it worth it.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Killing him only served two purposes: to provide catharsis for the US, and to make sure that he personally did not orchestrate any more attacks. Others will step up to take his place top do the second bit.

Just wait a little more and the US'll be witch hunting for Abdul "Mad Arab" Al-hazred, Osama's second in command.

First, Osama and al-Qaeda are nothing more than puppets of the federal government. Second, I find it awfully convenient that we've spent years trying to find this guy and we magically find and kill him, in a fucking mansion in Pakistan of all places, with reelections coming up soon and Obama's approval rating down.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Osama and al-Qaeda are nothing more than puppets of the federal government. I find it awfully convenient that we've spent years trying to find this guy and we magically find and kill him, in a fucking mansion in Pakistan of all places, with reelections coming up soon and Obama's approval rating down.
Even funnier is that Bush couldn't find him in seven years and then Obama found him in less than three. Was Osama a republican????

Obama found him?

Was he hiding inside the oval office closet?
He was. The only reason the found him was because he had gotten hungry after spending ten years in there and was going to go get some food from the kitchen and he ran into Obama on the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)