Official OU Round 1 Ability Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, I wanted to thank everybody who took the time to qualify or submit nominations this round. We received quite a few special permission apps, but only decided to accept a select few which demonstrated solid knowledge of the metagame and a high amount of effort put into the process.

We will be spending the first three days of the voting process (until 11:29pm, December 28th) voting on the successfully nominated abilities. After these abilities are decided on, I will post a thread with the successfully nominated Pokemon, which will be up for another three days or so. We are breaking these two types of bans up, due to the possibility of one suspect Pokemon being broken only due to another's ability. This way, we can decide whether we want to ban a Pokemon after hearing a bit more about what the next metagame might look like. Come 2011, we should have a brand new (and hopefully much more balanced) metagame ready for us to all dive right into! Without further ado, here is the list of qualified voters this round:

Aerrow
Ala
Alaka
AlphaJolt
Arc Tech
Atticus
B-Lulz
Bad Ass
Bloo
Chou Toshio
Ciele
dbolt
Delta 2777
Elevator Music
Eo Ut Mortus
extra.
Fireburn
Golden Sun
hanke
Iconic
idiotfrommars
Iris
JabbaTheGriffin
JohnR011
Jonathan
Krack
locopoke
Lucifer
M Dragon
makiri
Metric
Mysterium
NailsOU
N00b Lyf3
panamaxis
pi face
PK Gaming
Pokemonniac
PttP
Rhys DeAnno
shrang
SilentEcho
SJCrew
Snunch
Super Mario Bro
The_Chaser
TobesMcGrobes
ToF
undisputed
Wilson46
Xiang
zapzap29
zfs

Here are the abilities that passed the nomination process which you may vote on:

Drizzle
Inconsistent
Shadow Tag

Here is an example of what a proper vote should look like:
Sample Vote said:
Drizzle: Ban
Inconsistent: Do Not Ban
Shadow Tag: Abstain
The same % requirements of the 4th generation will be applied here. In other words, you need one supermajority (2/3 + 1) or two simple majorities (1/2 + 1) for a ban to be put in place.

Remember that this is a moderated forum, so your post will not appear until the end of the vote.

Note to supermoderators/admins/PR moderators: your posts will need to be manually soft-deleted in order to maintain blind voting. Please be sure to do so!

That's it! Vote away!

It has been brought to my attention that some of the qualified voters do not have access to PR and cannot post here. Unfortunately, I cannot grant PR access, nor do I have a list of users with access, so I can't pick you out of the list. If you find that you cannot post in this thread, please PM me your votes instead.

If an admin sees this, I would also appreciate it if you could grant access those on that list who don't currently have access. Thanks.

Drizzle: BAN
Inconsistent: BAN
Shadow Tag: Abstain

Thanks to everyone who was involved with organizing this testing period.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Drizzle: Ban
Inconsistent : Ban
Shadow Tag : Do Not Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)