Resource Pet Mods Workshop

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Shamelessly copied from Uselesscrab

Similar to the General Discussion Thread of old, this is a thread for bouncing your Pet Mod ideas off the community at large before posting them in the Pet Mods Submission thread. Anyone is welcome to offer feedback on ideas posted here, though recommendations from the mods (AquaticPanic, DuoM2, Scoopapa and Yoshiblaze) should be given priority. Our liking of posts can also be seen as expressing interest in a submission.

Happy posting! If you have any questions, or suggestions, let a moderator know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to do a mod with a two stage process: First stage, we would have a slate for custom moves or abilities. Second stage would be a slate to come up with a new pokemon based on each of these custom moves or abilities. I'm thinking it would be based on Gen 8 OU, and there would be the option of creating a whole new pokemon or using a non-Galar pokemon as a template with whatever changes you want to make. Custom elements would be strictly limited to those created in the first stage. I don't really have a good title atm.

PokeClasses
In some RPGs, you can select a class for your character that gives it boosts. Likewise, perks/skills give certain abilities. Boosts and abilities, you say? Both of those can be done in Pokemon! So that's where I got this idea. The premise is, the Pet Mod allows for the creation of "classes" you can choose for your Pokemon. These give stat boosts and can function like abilities, giving certain side effects. They can be existing side effects given by existing abilities, or new side effects.

Example:
Warrior (Barraskewda) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Close Combat
- Psychic Fangs
- Drill Run

Warrior:
Boost - Grants a 20% bonus to Atk.
Side Effect - Attacks that make contact do an additional 10% damage.

There would be 21 classes based on the classes from the game "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion": https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Classes
I chose Oblivion because the classes would fit, don't judge me uwu
Each slate would do subs for a class, then next a vote on them. So 21 slates, altogether, in two phases.

Rules: No submitting broken things, that's obvious. Stuff like Huge Power for Warrior will not be met happily. Keep in mind the current NatDex metagame for these boosts.

Banlists: When the meta starts up, things that are broken will get banned. There are no submissions, so it's hard to tell what the classes will look like. With my previous example of Warrior, strong and fast physical attackers like Dracovish would reak havoc. This would warrant a suspect in this case.

The Pet Mod will be led by me. I am looking for one additional counsel member, but it is not necessary.

I believe this would make a good fit for a Seasonal at some point because it seems
1) Easy to get into.
2) Is similar to Statattack, an Other Metagame that has been on the Monthy Ladder before. It is similar in that boosts are applied through names, although Statattack replaced moves. This metagame would replace nicknames. Nobody needs nicknames, anyway.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Since Regional Variants doesn't allow regional evolutions, could we do a separate Pet Mod for Regional Evolutions?
That's what I am going to suggest, but thanks for asking.

Before I announce the plan, please consider the bold paragraph below.

The following Pet Mod idea is only a skeleton idea and want to offer a solution how Regional Evolutions should be handled in a pre-existing Pet Mod called Regional Variants. I am only offering a possible solution for Keegan and Aquatic, and they have the right to consider or decline this idea. Any suggestion will still be greatly appreciated.

Now, here's how it would be - most likely as a sister Pet Mod - for Regional Variants called Regional Evolutions.
Regional Evolutions Header.png

Back in Generation 7, there is a new variant for old Pokémon called Regional Forms (aka Regional Variants). Debuting in Sun and Moon as Alolan Forms, the forms in question generally have a very positive reception, albeit not without some criticisms such as being Gen 1 exclusive. While the Regional Forms didn't get any new additions in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, they not only get a comeback in Sword and Shield by introducing the Galarian Forms, but even granted a whole new evolution exclusive to certain Galarian Forms.

Indeed, the reveal of the Galarian Zigzagoon line not only give a sign that the Regional Forms now expends beyond the Gen 1 roster (and it does), but the moment the trailer shows Galarian Linoone evolved into Obstagoon, people are both surprised and excited. Sirfetch'd, another Regional Evolution revealed in a later trailer, shows that Obstagoon is indeed not the only Regional Evolution that was introduced for Gen 8.

Those are called Regional Evolutions, which are spiritual successor of Cross-Generational Evolutions (though you can call them as such because, well, they are a new addition to a regional form of an existing line). Those are divided into two categories:

• New Stage Evolution: The Regional Evolutions in this category is a new addition to a Regional Form line, and which is exclusively to the Regional Forms and not the original/common counterpart. Galarian Linoone, Galarian Mr. Mime, Galarian Farfetch'd and Galarian Corsola can evolve into Obstagoon, Mr. Rime, Sirfetch'd and Cursola respectively, whereas their original counterpart cannot. This allows for a new evolution addition without completely ruining the original evolutionary line. They are essentially the "logical conclusion" of their concept. This is especially helpful for Pokémon with a Regional Form that would not be able to perform even in PU because of more than one reason (don't have to be OU viable either though). Pokémon that is already a third stage of an evolutionary line obviously can't have it.
  • Replacement Evolution: A different type of Regional Evolutions that, instead of expending the line, simply replace the final evolution stage of the line. For example, Galarian Meowth does not evolves into Persian, but instead evolves into a similar yet different species called Perrserker. This same goes for Galarian Yamask, which instead of Cofagrigus, it evolves into a similar but new Pokémon called Runerigus. This option does not need to be enforced, but if you, say, really hates Rhyperior, then you can make a Replacement Evolution for a Regional Form Rhydon instead of Rhyperior, for example.
Submission Rules: It will be similar to the Regional Variants Pet Mod's rules, but with key differences as listed below. (This is only suggestions for rules; Aquatic and Keegan can adapt and change them accordingly.)
  1. Respect the rules of Regional Variants (from the titular Pet Mod), and Regional Evolutions will also only be given for Regional Variants you are making.
  2. Minimum BST for the New Stage Evolutions will be 500, with the maximum being 600. However, unless you have a good flavor reason, try to focus on the 500-530 BST range.
    1. Carrying over one rule from Regional Variants: "No more than +/- 30 in any single stat. You cannot increase a Pokemon's higher attack/defense if the difference between both attacks/defense is more than 50. [...] You may swap a Pokemon's stats before modifying them, but the gap rule still applies to the new higher stat."
    2. Obviously, don't go with the min-maxing. New Stage Evolutions tend to much stronger than their pre-evolution, so be cautious of what Abilities you will give (remember, only pre-existing Abilities allowed).
    3. New Stage Evolutions can have up to six new Moves that their pre-evolution(s) cannot learn. If you decided to give it a new Type and that the Pokémon was single-typed, then ten extra Moves (preferably for STAB and flavor) will be added.
  3. Pokémon that is already a third stage of an Evolution line (i.e. Raichu, any final starter evolution, Vikavolt) cannot be given a New Stage Evolution. However, a Replacement Evolution can be accepted on a line of three stages.
  4. Pokémon with BST at 485 or higher cannot be given a New Stage Evolution.
    1. Exception will be given for Regional Forms that are exceptionally poor in competitive scene. Even then, consider a New Stage Evolution as an option in this case instead of mandatory.
    2. Pokémon with BST at 485 or higher can still be given a Replacement Evolution, provided that it is belong of a line with two or three evolutionary stages.
  5. Flavor takes priority! While making it blatantly broken or woefully weak is an obvious no-no, you had to be sure that the New Stage Evolution or Replacement Evolution fits along in the flavor of the line. Replacement Evolution is simpler in this case, as all you need is simply change the name, sprite (if already made) and design to replace a Pokémon you particularly hates but is nonetheless part of your submissions.
  6. Does to taking place in NatDex (where Mega Stones and Z-Moves can be used), Mega Evolutions for Regional Variants will be kept. If you plan to give a Regional Evolution for Regional Variant that already had a Mega Evolution, be sure that it will fulfill a different niche over the Mega Evolution. (Oh, and Rule 3 still applies in here.)
  7. Other rules from Regional Variants will be carried over here.
What do you think? I think a side Pet Mod would be for the best since the introduction of Regional Evolutions into the main Regional Variant thread will end up shifting the focus, and not for the better.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Split Paths
Pet Mod Concept: Give split-evos to mons to give a 180 on how the evo plays.

The rules are rather simple. People may submit any NFE or LC to gain a new evolution. The evolution must be the opposite of the already existing evo (Say, how Gardevoir is Special but Gallade is Physical). It must share the BST with the existing evo, and at least one type with the NFE or LC. The new evo may also gain new moves.

Have as an example,
Salandit ---> Salazzle

48 / 44 / 40 / 71 / 40 / 77 -----> 68 / 64 / 60 / 111 / 60 / 117

So, it's evolution would have to be a physical attacker with 480 BST. Exemple stat spread options are:

68 / 111 / 60 / 64 / 60 / 117
65 / 120 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 115
68 / 115 / 60 / 64 / 60 / 113

I think point's clear - As long as the bst is the same and the stat spread offers an opposite ver of the original evo, it's fair game.

Masquerade

Metagame premise
: The gimmick of this National Dex OU-based Metagame is that all Pokemon lose their entire native movepools and abilities, but in exchange, acquire the movepool and ability of another Pokemon that shares their exact typing. This functions like a more restrictive version of Inheritance.

It was developed with Gen 7 mechanics - I have not yet explored conversion to Gen 8. This concept was briefly discussed in the OM workshop but I think it fits better here as an effective subset of an existing OM.

Only Pokemon who are their type outside of battle are legal for use in this metagame. This means that Pokemon who achieve typing only inside of battle, by any of the following methods can only inherit or be inherited by Pokemon matching their natural type (ex. Normal/Psychic for Meloetta, Fire for Darmanitan):
  • Mega Evolution
  • As a result of a move, ex. Meloetta, Conversion, Burn Up
    • Being hit by Soak or similar does not affect who a Pokemon can receive from.

• As a result of an ability, ex. Darmanitan-Zen, Protean
  • Pokemon such as Silvally whose typing can be adjusted but is static within a battle are legal only as the type they are; Silvally holding a Memory counts as a monotype of that type, and Silvally not holding a Memory counts as monotype Normal. In either case Silvally can be used as either a donator or recipient but only as long as it matches the type of the other Pokemon.
Pokemon which can Mega Evolve/Primal Reversion can only be used as recipients if their post-Mega typing matches their pre-Mega typing exactly. They retain the ability and moveset of the Pokemon they inherited from both before and after Mega-Evolving.
  • Mega-evolved Pokemon cannot donate to another Pokemon, even those whose type they match; only pre-Mega Pokemon can donate. (ex. Groudon can donate to Dugtrio, but Primal Groudon cannot donate to Camerupt)
  • M-Garchomp would be legal for use but M-Altaria would not because of the change in typing.
    • The following Pokemon have Mega Evolutions/Primal Reversions which match their pre-Mega typing: Venusaur, Charizard (Y only), Blastoise, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Slowbro, Alakazam, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo (Y only), Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Sableye, Mawile, Medicham, Manectric, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Banette, Absol, Glailie, Salamence, Metagross, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Lucario, Abomasnow, Gallade, Diancie, Kyogre. These Pokemon being used as Mega-Evolutions are still dependent on OU validity.
Inheriting both the moveset and the ability is compulsory.
  • If a Pokemon has no other Pokemon with its typing (ex. Ninetales-A, Shedinja) it cannot be used in this metagame.
  • If the only Pokemon with its typing are members of its evolutionary line (ex. Volcarona, Ludicolo) you are forced to use only the moves it inherits from its evolutionary relative; if inheriting from Larvesta, Volcarona loses access to stage-exclusive moves like Hurricane, Fiery Dance, and Quiver Dance, for example, but retains all of the moves it normally can learn through Larvesta, such as Flare Blitz. (please see Community Questions below for speculation on this rule)
  • Abilities which cause changes to types, appearance, or base stats (ex. Shields Down, RKS System, Multitype, Flower Gift, Schooling) function with no effect when donated to other Pokemon. In this case, the recipient still gains the movepool of the donator but an ability with no effects in battle (like Run Away).

Potential bans and threats: There are separate banlists for donators and receivers.
The following Pokemon cannot be used as receivers:
  • Slaking
  • Regigigas
  • Archeops?
  • Pheromosa?
The following Abilities cannot be donated:
  • Power Construct
  • Disguise
  • Color Change
  • Protean?
  • Shadow Tag
  • Arena Trap?
The following Pokemon cannot be used as donators:
  • Chatot
  • Smeargle
  • Mew
  • Ditto
  • Zygarde?
  • Arceus
The following moves cannot be donated:
  • Shell Smash
With regards to threats, I've developed quite a few that display the scope of creativity that could arise from some combinations of donator and receiver.
Format: ("Donator") Recipient
"Azumarill" Tapu Fini @ Huge Power, Normalium Z/Sitrus Berry
Belly Drum or Liquidation/Liquidation or Aqua Jet/Play Rough/Ice Punch or Superpower or Knock Off
This Tapu Fini set capitalizes on its superior inherent bulk, Attack, and Speed and therefore outspeeds more things, making it less reliant on Aqua Jet and able to spend more time smashing things with its other moves.

"Poliwrath" Keldeo @ Swift Swim, Life Orb/Waterium Z
Scald or Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Focus Blast/Psychic or Hypnosis or Rain Dance
Granting Keldeo access to a solid Ice move and a more useful ability than it normally has access to. Psychic does good damage to Mega Venusaur.

"Bellossom Tangrowth @ Chlorophyll, Leftovers
Quiver Dance/Giga Drain/Strength Sap/Moonblast or HP Ground
Bolstering Tangrowth's solid Sp. Attack while helping its lacking Sp. Defense and Speed. Strength Sap is a great recovery move.

"Drilbur" Marowak @ Mold Breaker, Thick Club
Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Earthquake/Rock Slide
Able to get Stealth Rocks up through Magic Bounce users, and STAB Earthquake off of its Thick Club-boosted attack hits through Levitate.

"Dunsparce" Snorlax @ Serene Grace, Leftovers
Body Slam/Coil/Roost/Earthquake or Bite
With respectable natural bulk and Attack power, Body Slam serves as a reliable attacking move with a 60% paralysis chance. Coil and Roost serve as your boosting and healing options (essentially a better Curse) and the last move is for type coverage.

Questions for the community:
  • I chose the name Masquerade on the premise of one Pokemon taking on the character/identity of another. Does it make sense and if not, any suggestions to replace it?
  • I have not considered any Ubers which may be unbanned in light of losing abilities/movepools which help them achieve that tiering (Blaziken, Deoxys formes, Darkrai, Genesect, for example). Are any of these, or others, worth consideration?
  • I am undecided on whether or not to allow Pokemon to receive movepools/abilities from their own evolved/pre-evolved forms (ie Blissey donating to Chansey). In many cases this allows the receiver to function as they normally would in normal play, which is against the spirit of the metagame. Where do you stand on this concept?
  • Any of the above Banned items marked with a question mark are open to debate but I'm currently on the side of ban for. I'd love to hear feedback for these as well.

Masquerade

Metagame premise
: The gimmick of this National Dex OU-based Metagame is that all Pokemon lose their entire native movepools and abilities, but in exchange, acquire the movepool and ability of another Pokemon that shares their exact typing. This functions like a more restrictive version of Inheritance.

It was developed with Gen 7 mechanics - I have not yet explored conversion to Gen 8. This concept was briefly discussed in the OM workshop but I think it fits better here as an effective subset of an existing OM.

Only Pokemon who are their type outside of battle are legal for use in this metagame. This means that Pokemon who achieve typing only inside of battle, by any of the following methods can only inherit or be inherited by Pokemon matching their natural type (ex. Normal/Psychic for Meloetta, Fire for Darmanitan):
  • Mega Evolution
  • As a result of a move, ex. Meloetta, Conversion, Burn Up
    • Being hit by Soak or similar does not affect who a Pokemon can receive from.

• As a result of an ability, ex. Darmanitan-Zen, Protean
  • Pokemon such as Silvally whose typing can be adjusted but is static within a battle are legal only as the type they are; Silvally holding a Memory counts as a monotype of that type, and Silvally not holding a Memory counts as monotype Normal. In either case Silvally can be used as either a donator or recipient but only as long as it matches the type of the other Pokemon.
Pokemon which can Mega Evolve/Primal Reversion can only be used as recipients if their post-Mega typing matches their pre-Mega typing exactly. They retain the ability and moveset of the Pokemon they inherited from both before and after Mega-Evolving.
  • Mega-evolved Pokemon cannot donate to another Pokemon, even those whose type they match; only pre-Mega Pokemon can donate. (ex. Groudon can donate to Dugtrio, but Primal Groudon cannot donate to Camerupt)
  • M-Garchomp would be legal for use but M-Altaria would not because of the change in typing.
    • The following Pokemon have Mega Evolutions/Primal Reversions which match their pre-Mega typing: Venusaur, Charizard (Y only), Blastoise, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Slowbro, Alakazam, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo (Y only), Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Sableye, Mawile, Medicham, Manectric, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Banette, Absol, Glailie, Salamence, Metagross, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Lucario, Abomasnow, Gallade, Diancie, Kyogre. These Pokemon being used as Mega-Evolutions are still dependent on OU validity.
Inheriting both the moveset and the ability is compulsory.
  • If a Pokemon has no other Pokemon with its typing (ex. Ninetales-A, Shedinja) it cannot be used in this metagame.
  • If the only Pokemon with its typing are members of its evolutionary line (ex. Volcarona, Ludicolo) you are forced to use only the moves it inherits from its evolutionary relative; if inheriting from Larvesta, Volcarona loses access to stage-exclusive moves like Hurricane, Fiery Dance, and Quiver Dance, for example, but retains all of the moves it normally can learn through Larvesta, such as Flare Blitz. (please see Community Questions below for speculation on this rule)
  • Abilities which cause changes to types, appearance, or base stats (ex. Shields Down, RKS System, Multitype, Flower Gift, Schooling) function with no effect when donated to other Pokemon. In this case, the recipient still gains the movepool of the donator but an ability with no effects in battle (like Run Away).

Potential bans and threats: There are separate banlists for donators and receivers.
The following Pokemon cannot be used as receivers:
  • Slaking
  • Regigigas
  • Archeops?
  • Pheromosa?
The following Abilities cannot be donated:
  • Power Construct
  • Disguise
  • Color Change
  • Protean?
  • Shadow Tag
  • Arena Trap?
The following Pokemon cannot be used as donators:
  • Chatot
  • Smeargle
  • Mew
  • Ditto
  • Zygarde?
  • Arceus
The following moves cannot be donated:
  • Shell Smash
With regards to threats, I've developed quite a few that display the scope of creativity that could arise from some combinations of donator and receiver.
Format: ("Donator") Recipient
"Azumarill" Tapu Fini @ Huge Power, Normalium Z/Sitrus Berry
Belly Drum or Liquidation/Liquidation or Aqua Jet/Play Rough/Ice Punch or Superpower or Knock Off
This Tapu Fini set capitalizes on its superior inherent bulk, Attack, and Speed and therefore outspeeds more things, making it less reliant on Aqua Jet and able to spend more time smashing things with its other moves.

"Poliwrath" Keldeo @ Swift Swim, Life Orb/Waterium Z
Scald or Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Focus Blast/Psychic or Hypnosis or Rain Dance
Granting Keldeo access to a solid Ice move and a more useful ability than it normally has access to. Psychic does good damage to Mega Venusaur.

"Bellossom Tangrowth @ Chlorophyll, Leftovers
Quiver Dance/Giga Drain/Strength Sap/Moonblast or HP Ground
Bolstering Tangrowth's solid Sp. Attack while helping its lacking Sp. Defense and Speed. Strength Sap is a great recovery move.

"Drilbur" Marowak @ Mold Breaker, Thick Club
Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Earthquake/Rock Slide
Able to get Stealth Rocks up through Magic Bounce users, and STAB Earthquake off of its Thick Club-boosted attack hits through Levitate.

"Dunsparce" Snorlax @ Serene Grace, Leftovers
Body Slam/Coil/Roost/Earthquake or Bite
With respectable natural bulk and Attack power, Body Slam serves as a reliable attacking move with a 60% paralysis chance. Coil and Roost serve as your boosting and healing options (essentially a better Curse) and the last move is for type coverage.

Questions for the community:
  • I chose the name Masquerade on the premise of one Pokemon taking on the character/identity of another. Does it make sense and if not, any suggestions to replace it?
  • I have not considered any Ubers which may be unbanned in light of losing abilities/movepools which help them achieve that tiering (Blaziken, Deoxys formes, Darkrai, Genesect, for example). Are any of these, or others, worth consideration?
  • I am undecided on whether or not to allow Pokemon to receive movepools/abilities from their own evolved/pre-evolved forms (ie Blissey donating to Chansey). In many cases this allows the receiver to function as they normally would in normal play, which is against the spirit of the metagame. Where do you stand on this concept?
  • Any of the above Banned items marked with a question mark are open to debate but I'm currently on the side of ban for. I'd love to hear feedback for these as well.
would pokemon with unique typings be banned by default?

Split Paths

The rules are rather simple. People may submit any NFE or LC to gain a new evolution. The evolution must be the opposite of the already existing evo (Say, how Gardevoir is Special but Gallade is Physical). It must share the BST with the existing evo, and at least one type with the NFE or LC. The new evo may also gain new moves.

Have as an example,
Salandit ---> Salazzle

So, it's evolution would have to be a physical attacker with 480 BST. Exemple stat spread options are:

I think point's clear - As long as the bst is the same and the stat spread offers an opposite ver of the original evo, it's fair game.
I think it would be more interesting if a broader definition of "opposite" is used. For example, turning something fast and frail into something slow and bulky, or turning something offensive into something defensive. Or even just having a completely different type combo as the original evolution. Like having Onix evolve into a Rock/Dragon. Speaking of types, while it should be encouraged for the new evolutions to share a type with the prevo, it shouldn't be required, as there have been scattered instances of total type change, like Alolan Marowak and pre-Fairy Marill.

would pokemon with unique typings be banned by default?
Yes, they would. I gave two examples, Ninetales-A and Shedinja, in my Rules and Guidelines. This further limits the pool of Pokemon that can be utilized; some common ones like Heatran and Tornadus disappear outright as a result.

Split Paths

Have as an example,
Salandit ---> Salazzle

Off the top of my head, because the new evo's ability to gain new moves leaves a ton of open space for crazy coverage/boosting moves, I'm starting off with pre-evos that already have access to an interesting boosting move, good coverage or strong attacks on their typically non-dominant attacking stat. Some examples:
Serperior is, for obvious reasons, a special attacker. But its pre-evolution Servine gets access to Coil, a good move that boosts Attack, Defense, and accuracy a stage each. If we look at moves that Servine already gets and can thus be passed to a potential alternate evolution (Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, Seed Bomb, Aqua Tail, Glare, Leech Seed, Synthesis) and then consider the possibility of, let's say, Fighting sub-typing and access to Superpower, Close Combat, and Rock coverage moves, and you can see a dangerous snowballer coming together, complemented by its Speed.
Another special attacker with interesting physical options and good speed, Haunter has Shadow Claw and Poison Jab as STAB, Knock Off, Sub-Disable, all three elemental punches, Explosion and newfound priority in Sucker Punch. Gengar gets supplemental options like Power-Up Punch, Brick Break, Foul Play and Drain Punch normally, so if we figure alt-Gengar gets them too, maybe alongside Ghost/Fairy typing and access to Play Rough, it could be quite a new take.
Flygon is physically-oriented and its considerable special movepool largely goes to waste. On an alt-Flygon that is oriented towards special offense (with the obvious Tinted Lens and Bug/Dragon tying), it gets STAB on Draco Meteor and Bug Buzz, access to Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Boomburst, and Earth Power, and, thanks to its Bug typing, Quiver Dance. These together provide magnificent coverage, the attack and speed-boosting move that Flygon usually needs, and pair it with the ability to get past checks thanks to Tinted Lens.
Along the same lines as Flygon, Dragonite is typically only seen as a physical powerhouse which puts its enormous special movepool to waste. Reverting to Dragon/Water typing, Dragonite gets its STAB Draco Meteor alongside Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Hurricane, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. Still keeps access to Agility, Thunder Wave, and Roost but loses Multiscale in favor of Swift Swim.

Pet Mod Name: NicheMons
Pet Mod Concept: A metagame where each Pokemon has a niche that they can fill.
Explanation:
  • Each Pokemon is designed to be able to fill a role with in the meta without being too centralizing.
  • Mechanics like Z-Moves, Mega Evolution and Dynamaxing will be tweaked and not be usable unless it's specifically specified.
  • I would like to change the mechanics of the game so certain roles could be more viable. (Like defensive Ice types)
  • I think it would be a good idea to start with National Dex OU Pokemon with certain Pokemon moved to suspect test and/or ubers.
  • Pokemon can be nerfed and buffed but I would like to limit pokemon to a BST of 600 except for pokemon with huge draw backs like Reggigigas and Slaking.
  • Also would like to limit access to moves like Toxic and Stealth Rocks to make them more of a niche.
Miscellaneous: I don't know how what would exactly be the best way to organize voting and stuff so if you have any ideas let me know.

• Ice resists Water and Ground
  • Recharge moves don't have to recharge if they knock out the opponent
  • Baton Pass doesn't pass stats
  • Default Crit Rate is 0%

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Pet Mod Title: Pokesona
Pet Mod Concept: A pet mod where Pokemon are given Persona/Stand-esque manifestations to battle with.

Explanation:

- Pokemon all get unique "Pokesonas" that all have unique moves usable only with their manifestations.
- Like with Megas, Z-Moves, and Dynamax, a checkbox is used in order to access your Pokemon's Pokesona and its Pokesona moves. However, unlike these 3 mechanics, the activity of the Pokesona can be toggled on and off.
- Unique Pokesona moves function identically to normal Pokemon moves, however unlike with Pokemon moves, there is a universal PP of 10 per Pokemon--MP--that each use of a move taxes upon as opposed to individual move PP. This makes Pokesona moves generally more powerful and useful, however, to a much, much lesser degree than Dynamax.
- Pokesonas, unlike with Megas and Dynamax, do not at all affect the base stats of a Pokemon.
- Each Pokemon will have 4 Pokesona moves; 3 already made ones which will be determined by move slates, and 1 unique one per Pokemon.
- In visualization, imagine this mod as a blend between Mega Evolution and a balanced form of Gigantamax.

Breakdown of Slates

- The first slate will be a move slate. People will submit unique moves for each type which will be used for later slates. They will list their idea for a move, its effects, and how much MP it will require
- Slates following will focus on giving Pokesonas to specific Pokemon. Each Pokemon will get one unique Pokesona move, which will be submitted alongside the Pokesona in the same format.

Submission Format:

Move Name:
Move Type:
Move Description:
MP of Move:

Pokesona Name:
Pokesona Moves:
Unique Move Name:
Unique Move Details (details of move will be posted in a spoiler tag for organization, using the above format):

For move slates, there will likely be votes of 2 per type that simply function on how many votes each move gets. For Pokesonas, it would use the same method of which you would use to vote for specific Pokemon in other slates with preference-based ordering.

Miscellaneous:
- I will most likely run this by myself, however, if anybody is interested in potentially joining a council, please message me on Discord!
- I want honest opinions on the certain details of this idea. If there's anything you think I should improve upon, please let me know!
- This is based in standard Smogon National Dex OU, however Dynamax is strictly banned (as are Megas and Z-Moves, just for balancing sake) I may opt to bring down some Ubers due to how this Pet Mod inherently affects power creep

Community Questions:
- Is anything unclear? If so, please ask me what and I'll try to elaborate.
- Are the move/Pokesona submission formats fine? If so, what could I do to change them?
- If I opt to unban anything, what Pokemon would be good to unban?

Thank you for your time!!!!

Last edited:
Pet Mod Title: Pokesona
Pet Mod Concept: A pet mod where Pokemon are given Persona/Stand-esque manifestations to battle with.

Explanation:

- Pokemon all get unique "Pokesonas" that all have unique moves usable only with their manifestations.
- Like with Megas, Z-Moves, and Dynamax, a checkbox is used in order to access your Pokemon's Pokesona and its Pokesona moves. However, unlike these 3 mechanics, the activity of the Pokesona can be toggled on and off.
- Unique Pokesona moves function identically to normal Pokemon moves, however unlike with Pokemon moves, there is a universal PP of 10 per Pokemon--MP--that each use of a move taxes upon as opposed to individual move PP. This makes Pokesona moves generally more powerful and useful, however, to a much, much lesser degree than Dynamax.
- Pokesonas, unlike with Megas and Dynamax, do not at all affect the base stats of a Pokemon.
- Each Pokemon will have 4 Pokesona moves; 3 already made ones which will be determined by move slates, and 1 unique one per Pokemon.
- In visualization, imagine this mod as a blend between Mega Evolution and a balanced form of Gigantamax.

Breakdown of Slates

- The first slate will be a move slate. People will submit unique moves for each type which will be used for later slates. They will list their idea for a move, its effects, and how much MP it will require
- Slates following will focus on giving Pokesonas to specific Pokemon. Each Pokemon will get one unique Pokesona move, which will be submitted alongside the Pokesona in the same format.

Submission Format:

Move Name:
Move Type:
Move Description:
MP of Move:

Pokesona Name:
Pokesona Moves:
Unique Move Name:
Unique Move Details (details of move will be posted in a spoiler tag for organization, using the above format):

For move slates, there will likely be votes of 2 per type that simply function on how many votes each move gets. For Pokesonas, it would use the same method of which you would use to vote for specific Pokemon in other slates with preference-based ordering.

Miscellaneous:
- I will most likely run this by myself, however, if anybody is interested in potentially joining a council, please message me on Discord!
- I want honest opinions on the certain details of this idea. If there's anything you think I should improve upon, please let me know!
- This is based in standard Smogon National Dex OU, however Dynamax is strictly banned (as are Megas and Z-Moves, just for balancing sake) I may opt to bring down some Ubers due to how this Pet Mod inherently affects power creep

Community Questions:
- Is anything unclear? If so, please ask me what and I'll try to elaborate.
- Are the move/Pokesona submission formats fine? If so, what could I do to change them?
- If I opt to unban anything, what Pokemon would be good to unban?

Thank you for your time!!!!
What are the restrictions on using these things, then? Can only one Pokemon on a team access it per battle?

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
What are the restrictions on using these things, then? Can only one Pokemon on a team access it per battle?
I was considering letting every Pokemon on the team have the option to use Pokesonas even if one Pokemon already uses it, but I was thinking about it having an item restriction, where you would need a mask, tarot card, or gun of sorts to access a Pokesona so that way Choice items/Life orb aren't utterly busted like they were Pre-Dynamax OU.

I was considering letting every Pokemon on the team have the option to use Pokesonas even if one Pokemon already uses it, but I was thinking about it having an item restriction, where you would need a mask, tarot card, or gun of sorts to access a Pokesona so that way Choice items/Life orb aren't utterly busted like they were Pre-Dynamax OU.
you could just make stand power moves choice-locked like normal moves if you have a choice item

So, I've been working on a Pet Mod with some mechanic alterations that also basically overhauls moves a bit and to add to that I've been planning a smaller dex. Would it be a bad idea to make it myself and then ask others for feedback or is community creation better?

With my new Showdown Converter, Pet Mods with a combination of past and present gen learnsets and Pokemon will be possible. Code examples:
arceus: {learnset: {
blizzard: ["1L1"],
cut: ["1L1"],
doubleteam: ["1L1"],
dreameater: ["1L1"],
earthquake: ["1L1"],
fireblast: ["1L1"],
flamethrower: ["1L1"],
flash: ["1L1"],
fly: ["1L1"],
headbutt: ["1L1"],
hyperbeam: ["1L1"],
icebeam: ["1L1"],
lightscreen: ["1L1"],
psychic: ["1L1"],
recover: ["1L1"],
reflect: ["1L1"],
rest: ["1L1"],
roar: ["1L1"],
rockslide: ["1L1"],
seismictoss: ["1L1"],
solarbeam: ["1L1"],
strength: ["1L1"],
substitute: ["1L1"],
surf: ["1L1"],
swift: ["1L1"],
swordsdance: ["1L1"],
thunder: ["1L1"],
thunderbolt: ["1L1"],
thunderwave: ["1L1"],
toxic: ["1L1"],
waterfall: ["1L1"],
}},

silvally: {learnset: {
bite: ["2L1"],
crunch: ["2L1"],
doubleedge: ["2L1"],
doubleteam: ["2L1"],
endure: ["2L1"],
explosion: ["2L1"],
flamethrower: ["2L1"],
frustration: ["2L1"],
hiddenpower: ["2L1"],
hyperbeam: ["2L1"],
icebeam: ["2L1"],
icywind: ["2L1"],
outrage: ["2L1"],
protect: ["2L1"],
pursuit: ["2L1"],
rage: ["2L1"],
raindance: ["2L1"],
razorwind: ["2L1"],
rest: ["2L1"],
return: ["2L1"],
reversal: ["2L1"],
roar: ["2L1"],
rockslide: ["2L1"],
sandstorm: ["2L1"],
scaryface: ["2L1"],
selfdestruct: ["2L1"],
shadowball: ["2L1"],
sleeptalk: ["2L1"],
snore: ["2L1"],
steelwing: ["2L1"],
substitute: ["2L1"],
sunnyday: ["2L1"],
surf: ["2L1"],
swagger: ["2L1"],
swift: ["2L1"],
swordsdance: ["2L1"],
tackle: ["2L1"],
takedown: ["2L1"],
thunderbolt: ["2L1"],
thunderwave: ["2L1"],
toxic: ["2L1"],
triattack: ["2L1"],
}},

mew: {learnset: {
aerialace: ["3L1"],
agility: ["3L1"],
aircutter: ["3L1"],
amnesia: ["3L1"],
ancientpower: ["3L1"],
attract: ["3L1"],
barrier: ["3L1"],
batonpass: ["3L1"],
beatup: ["3L1"],
bide: ["3L1"],
bind: ["3L1"],
blazekick: ["3L1"],
blizzard: ["3L1"],
block: ["3L1"],
bodyslam: ["3L1"],
bounce: ["3L1"],
brickbreak: ["3L1"],
bubblebeam: ["3L1"],
bulkup: ["3L1"],
bulletseed: ["3L1"],
calmmind: ["3L1"],
charm: ["3L1"],
cosmicpower: ["3L1"],
counter: ["3L1"],
covet: ["3L1"],
crunch: ["3L1"],
curse: ["3L1"],
cut: ["3L1"],
defensecurl: ["3L1"],
detect: ["3L1"],
dig: ["3L1"],
dive: ["3L1"],
doubleedge: ["3L1"],
doubleteam: ["3L1"],
dragonbreath: ["3L1"],
dragonclaw: ["3L1"],
dragondance: ["3L1"],
dragonrage: ["3L1"],
dreameater: ["3L1"],
dynamicpunch: ["3L1"],
earthquake: ["3L1"],
eggbomb: ["3L1"],
encore: ["3L1"],
endeavor: ["3L1"],
endure: ["3L1"],
explosion: ["3L1"],
facade: ["3L1"],
fakeout: ["3L1"],
faketears: ["3L1"],
falseswipe: ["3L1"],
feintattack: ["3L1"],
fireblast: ["3L1"],
firepunch: ["3L1"],
firespin: ["3L1"],
fissure: ["3L1"],
flamethrower: ["3L1"],
flash: ["3L1"],
fly: ["3L1"],
focusenergy: ["3L1"],
focuspunch: ["3L1"],
frustration: ["3L1"],
furycutter: ["3L1"],
futuresight: ["3L1"],
gigadrain: ["3L1"],
hail: ["3L1"],
headbutt: ["3L1"],
healbell: ["3L1"],
heatwave: ["3L1"],
helpinghand: ["3L1"],
hiddenpower: ["3L1"],
horndrill: ["3L1"],
hydropump: ["3L1"],
hyperbeam: ["3L1"],
hypervoice: ["3L1"],
hypnosis: ["3L1"],
icebeam: ["3L1"],
icepunch: ["3L1"],
iciclespear: ["3L1"],
icywind: ["3L1"],
imprison: ["3L1"],
irondefense: ["3L1"],
irontail: ["3L1"],
knockoff: ["3L1"],
leafblade: ["3L1"],
leechlife: ["3L1"],
lightscreen: ["3L1"],
lowkick: ["3L1"],
magicalleaf: ["3L1"],
magiccoat: ["3L1"],
megadrain: ["3L1"],
megahorn: ["3L1"],
megakick: ["3L1"],
megapunch: ["3L1"],
metronome: ["3L1"],
mimic: ["3L1"],
muddywater: ["3L1"],
mudshot: ["3L1"],
mudslap: ["3L1"],
naturepower: ["3L1"],
nightmare: ["3L1"],
nightshade: ["3L1"],
outrage: ["3L1"],
overheat: ["3L1"],
painsplit: ["3L1"],
payday: ["3L1"],
pinmissile: ["3L1"],
pound: ["3L1"],
protect: ["3L1"],
psychic: ["3L1"],
psychup: ["3L1"],
psywave: ["3L1"],
rage: ["3L1"],
raindance: ["3L1"],
razorwind: ["3L1"],
recycle: ["3L1"],
reflect: ["3L1"],
rest: ["3L1"],
return: ["3L1"],
revenge: ["3L1"],
reversal: ["3L1"],
roar: ["3L1"],
rockblast: ["3L1"],
rockslide: ["3L1"],
rocksmash: ["3L1"],
rocktomb: ["3L1"],
roleplay: ["3L1"],
rollout: ["3L1"],
safeguard: ["3L1"],
sandstorm: ["3L1"],
sandtomb: ["3L1"],
scaryface: ["3L1"],
screech: ["3L1"],
secretpower: ["3L1"],
seismictoss: ["3L1"],
selfdestruct: ["3L1"],
shadowball: ["3L1"],
shockwave: ["3L1"],
signalbeam: ["3L1"],
silverwind: ["3L1"],
skillswap: ["3L1"],
skullbash: ["3L1"],
skyattack: ["3L1"],
sleeptalk: ["3L1"],
sludgebomb: ["3L1"],
snatch: ["3L1"],
snore: ["3L1"],
softboiled: ["3L1"],
solarbeam: ["3L1"],
spikes: ["3L1"],
spite: ["3L1"],
steelwing: ["3L1"],
strength: ["3L1"],
stringshot: ["3L1"],
submission: ["3L1"],
substitute: ["3L1"],
sunnyday: ["3L1"],
superfang: ["3L1"],
superpower: ["3L1"],
surf: ["3L1"],
swagger: ["3L1"],
sweetscent: ["3L1"],
swift: ["3L1"],
swordsdance: ["3L1"],
synthesis: ["3L1"],
takedown: ["3L1"],
taunt: ["3L1"],
teleport: ["3L1"],
thief: ["3L1"],
thunder: ["3L1"],
thunderbolt: ["3L1"],
thunderpunch: ["3L1"],
thunderwave: ["3L1"],
torment: ["3L1"],
toxic: ["3L1"],
transform: ["3L1"],
triattack: ["3L1"],
trick: ["3L1"],
twister: ["3L1"],
uproar: ["3L1"],
waterfall: ["3L1"],
watergun: ["3L1"],
waterpulse: ["3L1"],
weatherball: ["3L1"],
whirlpool: ["3L1"],
whirlwind: ["3L1"],
willowisp: ["3L1"],
zapcannon: ["3L1"],
}},

bulbasaur: {learnset: {
amnesia: ["7L1"],
charm: ["7L1"],
curse: ["7L1"],
endure: ["7L1"],
gigadrain: ["7L1"],
grasswhistle: ["7L1"],
ingrain: ["7L1"],
lightscreen: ["7L1"],
magicalleaf: ["7L1"],
naturepower: ["7L1"],
petaldance: ["7L1"],
razorwind: ["7L1"],
safeguard: ["7L1"],
skullbash: ["7L1"],
sludge: ["7L1"],
toxic: ["7L1"],
}},
What makes this notable is that, unlike just find and replacing all the moves with a certain generation, this eliminates the moves that aren't in that generation. This means that custom clients can have the correct learnsets show up, instead of including later generation moves that are illegal to use. I make custom clients, meaning if you want full visualization, I can do that for you. So if you're thinking about running a Pet Mod like this, you can contact me.

Big thanks to Scoopapa for helping me through the process.

micro pet mod time

Z-Revival

Pet Mod Concept
: Giving signature moves to pokemon that lost signature Z-Moves from last generation, like how Kommo-o was given Clangorus Soul to replace Clangorus Soulblaze.

- The following pokemon will get signature moves related to their signature Z-Moves: Pikachu (gets 2), Raichu-Alola, Eevee (and it's evolutions by extension), Snorlax, Mew, Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Mimikyu, Solgaleo, Lunala, Marshadow.

Questions for the Community:
- Should cut pokemon be given signature moves, and subsequently be re-introduced into the metagame? This would include Lycanroc-Dusk and Tapu Koko.
- Should Ultra-Necrozma's Z-Move be remade? And if it does, would Ultra-Necrozma return?
- Would this still be interesting after all signature moves are created?

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
micro pet mod time

Z-Revival

Pet Mod Concept
: Giving signature moves to pokemon that lost signature Z-Moves from last generation, like how Kommo-o was given Clangorus Soul to replace Clangorus Soulblaze.

- The following pokemon will get signature moves related to their signature Z-Moves: Pikachu (gets 2), Raichu-Alola, Eevee (and it's evolutions by extension), Snorlax, Mew, Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Mimikyu, Solgaleo, Lunala, Marshadow.

Questions for the Community:
- Should cut pokemon be given signature moves, and subsequently be re-introduced into the metagame? This would include Lycanroc-Dusk and Tapu Koko.
- Should Ultra-Necrozma's Z-Move be remade? And if it does, would Ultra-Necrozma return?
- Would this still be interesting after all signature moves are created?
I do really like this idea
- Yes, would be a way to diferentiate it from OU while not being away from the premisse of the mod
- Does that really matter? I'm assuming this mod is OU Based so I don't see why bother with that one
- I'd say so. Mods keep being interesting even after they are done, you still have a whole new meta to play and experiment

Guys, my pet mod, Fossil Mashup isn't really getting any audience and I think that's because there's a really small amount of imagination in the process of choosing 22 moves from a movepool.
How would you do to rise some interest?
What modality would you use to proceed?

Hey, so, I've edited my previous idea a bit and now it's as follows. I've made some alterations to mechanics etc. based on the following philosophy:
- Many Pokemon should be viable or at least have niches
- The field shouldn't get too cluttered
- Gimmicky archetypes should be viable, but not centralizing (i.e. Weather)
- Type matchups could use slight tweaks
- I kinda like the idea of having something similar to Gen 3 having a focus on Spikes and Sand
- A lot of moves need improving
- Statuses aren't optimized, accuracy sucks, critical hits suck, remove as much RNG as possible

That eventually brought me to this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eGuhG_YtwjnPscX0g2wG4gXuPvxwW_R4QrQQk1SlorE/edit#gid=0
It's not final and probably needs changes.

So, what I wanted to do is design a bunch of Pokemon that have at some point been in OU from the ground up and create a metagame with them. This is my preliminary list:

Tauros
Blissey
Exeggutor
Snorlax
Alakazam
Starmie
Lapras
Gengar
Golem
Jynx
Rhydon
Slowbro
Zapdos
Cloyster
Raikou
Skarmory
Steelix
Tyranitar
Machamp
Vaporeon
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Forretress
Suicune
Heracross
Metagross
Swampert
Celebi
Jirachi
Salamence
Dugtrio
Heatran
Rotom-W
Breloom
Infernape
Latias
Latios
Gyarados
Clefable
Gliscor
Dragonite
Flygon
Magnezone
Kingdra
Garchomp
Landorus
Ferrothorn
Politoed
Ninetales
Abomasnow
Mew
Slowbro
Slowking
Hydreigon
Excadrill
Jellicent
Amoonguss
Terrakion
Tentacruel
Volcarona
Scizor
Reuniclus
Keldeo
Tornadus
Weavile
Bisharp
Azumarill
Serperior
Manaphy
Thundurus
Toxapex
Aegislash
Conkeldurr
Ditto
Mamoswine
Kommo-o
Seismitoad
(Some Gen 8 Mon as well as some older Mons to be added)

Creating Pokemon would be done through submissions and voting, like most other PMs.

So, my questions:
- Does this sound interesting?
- Should there be Megas?
- What currently on the doc should be changed?

Ema Skye

Work!
I've been exploring the idea of 'RNG Free' Pokemon, or at least as close as possible. I was thinking of doing it as a Pet Mod to gather ideas on the ways to alter the abilities, moves and items in a way that would remove RNG from the game. Is there any interest in this?

I've been exploring the idea of 'RNG Free' Pokemon, or at least as close as possible. I was thinking of doing it as a Pet Mod to gather ideas on the ways to alter the abilities, moves and items in a way that would remove RNG from the game. Is there any interest in this?
I'm trying to do something similar with my post right above and there's some small changes that will go a long way. Removing accuracy, removing/replacing secondary effects from moves, taking away crits etc. goes a long way and I really think it can work.

Hey, so, I've edited my previous idea a bit and now it's as follows. I've made some alterations to mechanics etc. based on the following philosophy:
- Many Pokemon should be viable or at least have niches
- The field shouldn't get too cluttered
- Gimmicky archetypes should be viable, but not centralizing (i.e. Weather)
- Type matchups could use slight tweaks
- I kinda like the idea of having something similar to Gen 3 having a focus on Spikes and Sand
- A lot of moves need improving
- Statuses aren't optimized, accuracy sucks, critical hits suck, remove as much RNG as possible

That eventually brought me to this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eGuhG_YtwjnPscX0g2wG4gXuPvxwW_R4QrQQk1SlorE/edit#gid=0
It's not final and probably needs changes.

So, what I wanted to do is design a bunch of Pokemon that have at some point been in OU from the ground up and create a metagame with them. This is my preliminary list:

Tauros
Blissey
Exeggutor
Snorlax
Alakazam
Starmie
Lapras
Gengar
Golem
Jynx
Rhydon
Slowbro
Zapdos
Cloyster
Raikou
Skarmory
Steelix
Tyranitar
Machamp
Vaporeon
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Forretress
Suicune
Heracross
Metagross
Swampert
Celebi
Jirachi
Salamence
Dugtrio
Heatran
Rotom-W
Breloom
Infernape
Latias
Latios
Gyarados
Clefable
Gliscor
Dragonite
Flygon
Magnezone
Kingdra
Garchomp
Landorus
Ferrothorn
Politoed
Ninetales
Abomasnow
Mew
Slowbro
Slowking
Hydreigon
Excadrill
Jellicent
Amoonguss
Terrakion
Tentacruel
Volcarona
Scizor
Reuniclus
Keldeo
Tornadus
Weavile
Bisharp
Azumarill
Serperior
Manaphy
Thundurus
Toxapex
Aegislash
Conkeldurr
Ditto
Mamoswine
Kommo-o
Seismitoad
(Some Gen 8 Mon as well as some older Mons to be added)

Creating Pokemon would be done through submissions and voting, like most other PMs.

So, my questions:
- Does this sound interesting?
- Should there be Megas?
- What currently on the doc should be changed?
I'm trying to do something similar with my post right above and there's some small changes that will go a long way. Removing accuracy, removing/replacing secondary effects from moves, taking away crits etc. goes a long way and I really think it can work.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/skillmons-coming-back-soon™.3524601/
check out this thread, this Pet Mod had the same aim as yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)