Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
1606152024514.png
1606152031522.png
Fusion Evolution UU
1606152061921.png
1606152074515.png

You may or may not be familliar with the Fusion Evolution Pet Mod. In summary, FE is a mod that allows you to fuse two pokemon as well as their abilities. However, over the course of time, Fusion Evolution's submissions began to powercreep a lot, to a point where nowadays many fusions would put even Ubers to shame. What I aim to do with FE UU is create a spin-off of sorts of Main Fusion Evolution, that aims to go back to when fusions weren't as busted while also not interfeering with the main FE meta. It wouldn't necessarely need to be as competitively focused as the Alpha variation of the mod, which for context makes each slate have a defined role you must submit to. FE UU would just be a tamer, simpler and more player-friendly version of the chaotic Fusion Evolution.

The meta would start fresh, with no previous fusions in yet (just your usual UU mons) and over the course of time maybe unban a few of the main fusions who are deemed fine for the meta. However, this would be a very large project - It would be the third Fusion Evolution mod this gen alone and would require a lot more watching over than Main to keep control of the power level. So, that's why I brought this post to the workshop - I want to see if people are actually interested in this idea or not. If you like this idea, simply leave a Like or Love to this post and I'll count it as "I am interested/Would try to participate". Withrnough interest, we could make this idea work.

:swsh/regigigas:
:swsh/regirock: :swsh/regice: :swsh/registeel::swsh/regieleki: :swsh/regidrago:
Regimons

:regirock: :regice: :registeel: :regigigas: :regieleki: :regidrago:
Concept: The concept for this Pet Mod is to make new Regis, or edit the old ones, give them signature moves, signature items, abilities, add typings, and forms. Well in a nutshell, it's a Regi workshop. The meaning of this mod is to make the Regis better than usual, and expanding the legendary titans crew.​

Explanation: Here are the rules.
1. Stat Spread Rules :regirock:
Spread 1: 200, 100, 100, 80, 50, 50
Spread 2: 150, 150, 80, 75, 75, 50
Spread 3: 160, 110, 110, 110, 100, 80
(IF you use Spread 3, there are some rules).
You can spread these stats anyway you like!

2. Signature Move Rules :regice:
(Just a reminder, the move must be STAB. You also cannot buff an existing move to make a signature move). If using spread 1 or 2, the power must be below 110. If spread 3, the move must be like Crush Grip. The PP of the move you make must be below 10. No exceptions. Also if the move has recoil, it's power must be below 130.
Effects can be increased to 30% if a damaging move. If a priority damaging move, priority can be raised to 1, also priority moves power must be below 80. If a flinching move, the chance must be below 20%. The accuracy of all moves must be 90, and if hitting all adjacent Pokémon, the moves accuracy is 80. And if a stat raising move and damaging move, power must be below 95. If using a multi hit move, the move's power must be below 35. If the multi hit move's power increases per turn, it's power can only increase by 20. Also, if you use a stat raising move, damaging or not, the stat you choose can be raised up to 2 stages, and can be separated into 2 different stats, and raised by 1 stage. And if the move you choose is a status moves, and disables something, it disable whatever thing up to 3 turns. And if a move that calculates the users stats instead of the opponent, like Body Press, the moves power must be below 80. And if a move is HP calculated, like Dragon Energy, the move's power can be raised to 150. If the move's effect is like Stealth Rock and Spikes, you can set it up to 3 times. And if the move is like Close Combat and V-Create, 2 stats must be lowered by 1 stage. And if the move is a move that allows it to hit types that are immune to it, like Thousand Arrows, no changes are made. And if the move is like Dynamax Cannon, the power must be below 100. Well, that's all I could name. Please look at this. This took me 45 minutes. (P.S: The signature move must be learned at level 50).

3. Item Rules :registeel:
The item must be a power boosting item, healing per turn item, stat boosting item, or a item that gives an opponent recoil when they hit the target. The item can only boost a type's move power by 25%, and the stat boosting item by 1.5x, the healing move can recover 1/8 of HP if the same type as the Regi. And if the item is a HP draining item that gives your moves more power, your HP is drained by 1/8. You can do anything else to your item, just make sure it's not broken.

4. Ability Rules :regieleki:
The ability can only be a type attack boosting ability, but the boost can only be up to 1.75x. If you're using Spread #3, you must make an ability that lowers 1 random stat (excluding HP) and it's Speed stat for 5 turns. The ability can also have to do with weather, like Chlorophyll and Swift Swim, and it can double any stat. It can also be like Moxie, and you can choose any stat, like a Defense Moxie. Basically, you can make any ability you want, but remember, do not make it broken.

5. Forme Rules :regidrago:
The forms have very strict rules, so read closely. If using Stat Spread 1 or 2, boost BST by 100, if Spread 3, boost BST by 130. You can still not change Stat Spread 3's ability. You can boost the 200 stat up to 230, and any other stat to as much as you'd like. The form may have a second typing and a new ability. The form may also have a new signature move if you wish, and a secondary typing. DO NOT MAKE A FORM BROKEN (Talking to you ChoiceScarfed)Please make it balanced.

(P.S: You can only use Regis and make Regis. Isn't it obvious?)
Congrats, you read all the rules! (I hope.) Now time for the phases of this Pet Mod.

Every week, we will make new Regis. And after that week, you get next 5 days to vote for one, and 4 days for discussion. And then we will decide the winning Regi. I know it might seem like a weird schedule, but you'll get used to it.

(Oh yeah, BTW, here's a sample submission template.)
:insert regi sprite: (Optional)
Pokemon Name: [Insert Name]
Type: [Insert Type]
Ability: [Insert Fan-Made Ability]
Stats: [Insert Stat Spread]
Signature Move: [Insert Signature Move + Details]
Signature Item: [Insert Signature Item + Details]
Moveset: [Insert Level-Up, TM, and TR moveset.] (You can do Useful Moves with this, or just do Useful Moves. You don't need to do a lot of work).
Identification: [Insert what your Regi can do and why people should vote.]
(You can also do a form submission if you want to. It isn't mandatory).

Misc
  • Mods will be just me, but if you apply, it would be heavily appreciated. You must also have experience of how to make Fakemon and Coding (Coding is optional).
  • We will also have a Pokédex for Regis, called a Regidex. Regirock through Regidrago with be #001-#006.
  • Regis with secondary typing are allowed, so don't worry about this mod running out of type ideas! (And besides, I have a backup plan if this Pet Mod runs out of ideas).
  • We will also have tiers for Regis. The tiers will be decided by mods.
Alrighty. That concludes it. Thanks for reading my submission! I worked hard on it. I hope you guys like it, and possibly like it!

Mods so far:
:melmetal: I am the Impostor
:octillery: Caionamax

Last edited:
:swsh/regirock: :swsh/regice: :swsh/registeel: (No 3D sprite for Regieleki and Regidrago yet lol)
Regimons

Concept: The concept for this Pet Mod is to make new Regis, give them signature moves, signature items, abilities, add typings, and forms. Well in a nutshell, it's a Regi workshop. The meaning of this mod is to make the Regis better than usual, and expanding the legendary titans crew.​

Spread 3: 160, 110, 110, 110, 100, 80.

(Just a reminder, the move must be STAB. You also cannot buff an existing move to make a signature move). If using spread 1 or 2, the power must be below 110. If spread 3, the move must be like Crush Grip. The PP of the move you make must be below 10. No exceptions. Also if the move has recoil, it's power must be below 130.
Effects can be increased to 30% if a damaging move. If a priority damaging move, priority can be raised to 1, also priority moves power must be below 80. If a flinching move, the chance must be below 20%. The accuracy of all moves must be 90, and if hitting all adjacent Pokémon, the moves accuracy is 80. And if a stat raising move and damaging move, power must be below 95. If using a multi hit move, the move's power must be below 35. If the multi hit move's power increases per turn, it's power can only increase by 20. Also, if you use a stat raising move, damaging or not, the stat you choose can be raised up to 2 stages, and can be separated into 2 different stats, and raised by 1 stage. And if the move you choose is a status moves, and disables something, it disable whatever thing up to 3 turns. And if a move that calculates the users stats instead of the opponent, like Body Press, the moves power must be below 80. And if a move is HP calculated, like Dragon Energy, the move's power can be raised to 150. If the move's effect is like Stealth Rock and Spikes, you can set it up to 3 times. And if the move is like Close Combat and V-Create, 2 stats must be lowered by 1 stage. And if the move is a move that allows it to hit types that are immune to it, like Thousand Arrows, no changes are made. And if the move is like Dynamax Cannon, the power must be below 100. Well, that's all I could name. Please look at this. This took me 45 minutes. (P.S: The signature move must be learned at level 50).

The item must be a power boosting item, healing per turn item, stat boosting item, or a item that gives an opponent recoil when they hit the target. The item can only boost a type's move power by 25%, and the stat boosting item by 1.5x, the healing move can recover 1/8 of HP if the same type as the Regi. And if the item is a HP draining item that gives your moves more power, your HP is drained by 1/8. You can do anything else to your item, just make sure it's not broken.

The ability can only be a type attack boosting ability, but the boost can only be up to 1.75x. If you're using Spread #3, you must make an ability that lowers 1 random stat (excluding HP) and it's Speed stat for 5 turns. The ability can also have to do with weather, like Chlorophyll and Swift Swim, and it can double any stat. It can also be like Moxie, and you can choose any stat, like a Defense Moxie. Basically, you can make any ability you want, but remember, do not make it broken.

The forms have very strict rules, so read closely. If using Stat Spread 1 or 2, boost BST by 100, if Spread 3, boost BST by 130. You can still not change Stat Spread 3's ability. You can boost the 200 stat up to 230, and any other stat to as much as you'd like. The form may have a second typing and a new ability. The form may also have a new signature move if you wish, and a secondary typing. DO NOT MAKE A FORM BROKEN (Talking to you ChoiceScarfed)Please make it balanced.

Congrats, you read all the rules! (I hope.) Now time for the phases of this Pet Mod.

Every week, we will make new Regis. And after that week, you get next 5 days to vote for one, and 4 days for discussion. And then we will decide the winning Regi. I know it might seem like a weird schedule, but you'll get used to it.

Moveset: [Insert Level-Up, TM, and TR moveset.] (You can do Useful Moves with this, or just do Useful Moves. You don't need to do a lot of work).

Misc
  • Mods will be just me, but if you apply, it would be heavily appreciated. You must also have experience of how to make Fakemon and Coding (Coding is optional).
  • We will also have a Pokédex for Regis, called a Regidex. Regirock through Regidrago with be #001-#006.
  • Regis with secondary typing are allowed, so don't worry about this mod running out of type ideas! (And besides, I have a backup plan if this Pet Mod runs out of ideas).
Alrighty. That concludes it. Thanks for reading my submission! I worked hard on it. I hope you guys like it, and possibly like it!
I see some people like it. Do you guys think this Pet Mod would be approval worthy?

:swsh/regirock: :swsh/regice: :swsh/registeel: (No 3D sprite for Regieleki and Regidrago yet lol)
Regimons

Concept: The concept for this Pet Mod is to make new Regis, give them signature moves, signature items, abilities, add typings, and forms. Well in a nutshell, it's a Regi workshop. The meaning of this mod is to make the Regis better than usual, and expanding the legendary titans crew.​

Misc
I like the idea of new pokemon of the same legendary line, but seems too limited. What instead of only regi we can expand all the legendary family tree? Like azelf, uxie, mesprit but also new form of zygards and others...

I like the idea of new pokemon of the same legendary line, but seems too limited. What instead of only regi we can expand all the legendary family tree? Like azelf, uxie, mesprit but also new form of zygards and others...
I can do that. I can make another submission about expanding other legendaries groups. Thanks for the idea! (In fact, that was my backup plan).

Regimons

Misc

Mods so far:
:melmetal: I am the Impostor
Caionamax
I like this. Isn't the usual regi stat spread 80-100-100-200-50-50? I feel like you should make that a rule.

I have two ideas, I would like your opinion on which you like more.

Z-Dynamax

For me, I have always hated how Dynamax moves have the possibility to be weaker than their original counterpart. I also hate the fact that all status moves become max guard. So in this meta, when you Dynamax, the attack base power is using this calculation. And status moves do their regular Z move effects.

And for pokemon that have a signature Z-Move, they gain a Gigantamax form. So Primarina would have G-Max Oceanic Operetta as her G-Max move. In the interesting case for Pikachu, Eevee & Snorlax , they will depend on thier form. If possible, I would like to program a A-Pikachu, a A-Eevee & A-Snorlax into the game. The only difference is their G-Max move.

And for the next idea:

Uniquemons
In this meta, each pokemon is given a move/ability/item that is unique to it. A pokemon can receive up to 1 of each. If a pokemon already has a signature ability, it cannot get a new one, and your new ability/move/item must be voted, but if I feel that it is to broken or overpowered, I reserve the right to veto. You can even change up an existing version of a signature ability/move/item. Let me give you an example that I created for my fave Eeveelution, Sylveon:

Name: Ribbon Slam
Pokemon: Sylveon
Type: Fairy
Power: 80
Category: Special (Makes Contact)
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10
Effect: Uses Special Defense in calculation, Body Press counterpart.

Name:
Pokemon: (The name of the pokemon who receives this)
Type:
Power: (optional)
Priority: (optional)
Category:
Accuracy:
PP:
Effect:
Name:
Pokemon: (The name of the pokemon who receives this)
Effect:

If you liked the first one more, react with a Like, If you liked the second one more, react with a Love.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Break This Team: The Pet Mod
Lots of the official metagame subforms host a Break This Team thread where each week or so, a team will be posted and people will submit 2-Pokemon cores that can take on the entire team (example). That's what this Pet Mod will be, but with a little twist.

It'll go like this: a team will be posted and people can submit Fakemon that can beat the entire team.

Rules:
  • This Pet Mod will be an extension of official metagames, meaning normal Pokemon and the added Fakemon are usable. We'll start with Gen 8 OU, and once we get bored of that we have added a sufficient amount of Fakemon, we can move on to the lower tiers. We can even go back to tiers and break teams from our adjusted meta.​
  • Because you have the liberty to adjust typing, stats, ability, and moves however you'd like, each submitted Fakemon must be able to take on the entire team alone: no prior hazard setup, no status absorbers, no slow pivots, nothing.​
  • You can (and are encouraged to) add however many abilities and moves you'd like, but your submission must have at least one set that can beat the team. It doesn't even have to be a viable set (so something like Dragon Dance/Safeguard/Close Combat/Freeze-Dry would be fine).​
  • Keep the power level around whatever tier the team is from. Try to leave weaknesses in your submissions so that they can be balanced.​
  • No custom elements yet. We'll have slates for those.​
  • In addition to your submission, you must also prove your submission beats the team using calcs and other forms of reasoning.​
Moves
  • Bolt Beak​
  • Fishous Rend​
  • Geomancy​
  • Spore​
Abilities
  • Wonder Guard
  • Pure / Huge Power
  • Protean / Libero
  • Moody
  • Water Bubble
  • Illusion
  • Impostor
  • Gorilla Tactics
It is ultimately up to the council to determine what is broken or not. Your submission may be rejected even if it uses nothing on this list.

Teams:
  • Teams can come from anywhere; they can be sample teams, teams from team dumps, or your very own teams!
  • If you would like to submit a team to break, feel free to DM me a PokePaste and it'll be included eventually (first come, first serve). Just make sure the team is well-tested.
  • You can submit teams with our added Fakemon, but I would recommend doing that later when we can playtest the new Fakemon.
Voting:
  • You may vote for up to 3 submission, unordered.
  • The 2-3 submission with the most votes will be added to the metagame.
  • To incentivize balance, the two Fakemon with the lowest BST and most "usually useless moves" will receive one bonus vote (Don't do anything crazy like base 1 SpAtk though).
Fakemon Name: []
Typing: []
Ability: [List all abilities, useful or not, you want this Fakemon to have access to, not just the one in the set]
Stats: []
Moves: [List all moves, useful or not, you want this Fakemon to have access to, not just the ones in the set]
Description: [What role does this Fakemon have (setup sweeper, hazard remover, etc.)? What are its weaknesses? Note it does not have to perform the role it has in the set]
insert set in PokePaste format
Run through how this Fakemon beats the team. What setup does it have to use? What moves does it use on certain Pokemon? Does the strategy change if the opponent leads off with a different Pokemon? Don't forget to include necessary calcs!

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Lots of the official metagame subforms host a Break This Team thread where each week or so, a team will be posted and people will submit 2-Pokemon cores that can take on the entire team (example). That's what this Pet Mod will be, but with a little twist.

It'll go like this: a team will be posted and people can submit Fakemon that can 6-0 the entire team.

Additional Rules:
  • This Pet Mod will be an extension of official metagames, meaning normal Pokemon and the added Fakemon are usable. We'll start with Gen 8 OU, and once we get bored of that we have added a sufficient amount of Fakemon, we can move on to the lower tiers. We can even go back to tiers and Break teams from our adjusted meta.​
  • Because you have the liberty to adjust typing, stats, ability, and moves however you'd like, each submitted Fakemon must be able to take on the entire team alone: no prior hazard setup, no status absorbers, no slow pivots, nothing.​
  • You can (and are encouraged to) add however many abilities and moves you'd like, but your submission must have at least one set that can 6-0 the team. It doesn't even have to be a viable set (so something like Dragon Dance/Refresh/Close Combat/Freeze-Dry would be fine).​
  • Try to keep the power level around whatever tier the team is from (Yes, your 200 base Attack and 200 base Speed Strong Jaw Fishous Rend user 6-0's this week's balance team, but it probably 6-0's every team to be honest).​
  • In addition to your submission, you must also prove your submission 6-0s the team using calcs and other forms of reasoning.​
Teams:
  • Teams can come from anywhere; they can be sample teams, teams from team dumps, or your very own teams!
  • If you would like to submit a team to break, feel free to DM me a PokePaste and it'll be included eventually (first come, first serve). Just make sure the team is well-tested.
  • You can submit teams with our added Fakemon, but I would recommend doing that later when we can playtest the new Fakemon.
Voting:
Fakemon Name:
Typing:
Ability: [insert all abilities, useful or not, you want this mon to have access to, not just the one in the set]
Stats:
Moves: [insert all moves, useful or not, you want this mon to have access to, not just the ones in the set]
Run through how this Fakemon beats the team. What setup does it have to use? What moves does it use on certain Pokemon? Does the strategy change if the opponent leads off with a different Pokemon? Don't forget to include necessary calcs!
Not sure how this would work as an actual metagame but would be fun as hell to sub for

It'll go like this: a team will be posted and people can submit Fakemon that can 6-0 the entire team.

Additional Rules:
  • This Pet Mod will be an extension of official metagames, meaning normal Pokemon and the added Fakemon are usable. We'll start with Gen 8 OU, and once we get bored of that we have added a sufficient amount of Fakemon, we can move on to the lower tiers. We can even go back to tiers and Break teams from our adjusted meta.​
  • You can (and are encouraged to) add however many abilities and moves you'd like, but your submission must have at least one set that can 6-0 the team. It doesn't even have to be a viable set (so something like Dragon Dance/Refresh/Close Combat/Freeze-Dry would be fine).​
  • Try to keep the power level around whatever tier the team is from (Yes, your 200 base Attack and 200 base Speed Strong Jaw Fishous Rend user 6-0's this week's balance team, but it probably 6-0's every team to be honest).​
  • In addition to your submission, you must also prove your submission 6-0s the team using calcs and other forms of reasoning.​
Teams:
Voting:
Fakemon Name:
Typing:
Ability: [insert all abilities, useful or not, you want this mon to have access to, not just the one in the set]
Stats:
Moves: [insert all moves, useful or not, you want this mon to have access to, not just the ones in the set]
This is really good! I hope it gets approved.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Sorry for the double post, but you guys seem to like #2! Anything I can do to improve/capitalize on this idea?
Hi! I love this idea, mainly because I was thinking of a similar one myself lol. But yeah it seems wicked, I think themed slates with a focus on weaker mons first would be a good idea and we could go from there. I also think the mod could take the advantage to buff some of the weaker signature traits or retrofit some "legacy signature moves" to be relevant to their og mons. For instance, going off this page or this one you could give submitters the option to give special effects for, say, Hyper Fang when used by Raticate or Cloud Nine when used by Golduck, or buffing underwhelming signatures like Toxic Thread or Kinesis. Heck, maybe Pokemon could be given stat changes to better make use of their signatures: For instance, re-arranging Alolan Golem's stats/movepool to make Galvanize its preferred option, or making the Emboar line heavier as to make Heat Crash a more viable option for physical Fire STAB. Maybe even both, like the aforementioned example of base Raticate having a buffed Hyper Fang alongside giving it Strong Jaw. There's a lot of avenues this mod's concept could go, I'm interested to see what you do with it!

Last edited:
Hi! I love this idea, mainly because I was thinking of a similar one myself lol. But yeah it seems wicked, I think themed slates with a focus on weaker mons first would be a good idea and we could go from there. I also think the mod could take the advantage to buff some of the weaker signature traits or retrofit some "legacy signature moves" to be relevant to their og mons. For instance, going off this page or this one you could give submitters the option to give special effects for, say, Hyper Fang when used by Raticate or Cloud Nine when used by Golduck, or buffing underwhelming signatures like Toxic Thread or Kinesis. Heck, maybe Pokemon could be given stat changes to better make use of their signatures: For instance, re-arranging Alolan Golem's stats/movepool to make Galvanize its preferred option, or making the Emboar line heavier as to make Heat Crash a more viable option for physical Fire STAB. Maybe even both, like the aforementioned example of base Raticate having a buffed Hyper Fang alongside giving it Strong Jaw. There's a lot of avenues this mod's concept could go, I'm interested to see what you do with it!
WOW! Thanks for the response. The only response...lol.
If this does get approved, I am gonna need some help...especially with coding these in.

OK, for Z-Dynamax, the main problem I see is that with both the double HP, increased BP, bonus effects, etc. the only way to counter D-Max is to D-Max. I would add some sort of flaw to balance D-Maxing a bit more. Also, without Max Guard, there is no way to stop an opponent's attacks/boosts in Dynamax.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I already made a submission, that being "Show your Moves", but I deleted it cause I like this idea better.

Image.png

Pet Mod Concept: This mod will make Ubers suited for OU.

Explanation: Ubers will get nerfs that makes them more suited for OU. Those nerfs will mostly be generic ones like stat reductions, but every Uber will get a Buff to their signature move and an ability that fits their theme, so that this mod doesn’t get boring. Legendaries will mostly get stat nerfs, but other Ubers like Dracovish and Darmanitan-G will get other ones (like nerfing Fishious Rend and Gorilla Tactics).
We would focus on the base forms at first and then make the Mega-, Primal-, Crowned- and other forms at a later date.
This mod will be played in National Dex OU since the list of Ubers is bigger there.

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council, so I would appreciate anyone who would be a part of this mod, if it gets approved. Also, if this gets approved, I will provide a spreadsheet with calculators, so that some people can get a feeling, how the new stats may look like. Feedback would also be highly appreciated.

Any Feedback?

Last edited:
I already made a submission, that being "Show your Moves", but I deleted it cause I like this idea better.

View attachment 297798

Pet Mod Concept: This mod will make Ubers suited for OU.

Explanation: Ubers will get nerfs that makes them more suited for OU. Those nerfs will mostly be generic ones like stat reductions, but every Uber will get a Buff to their signature move and an ability that fits their theme, so that this mod doesn’t get boring. Legendaries will mostly get stat nerfs, but other Ubers like Dracovish and Darmanitan-G will get other ones (like nerfing Fishious Rend and Gorilla Tactics).
We would focus on the base forms at first and then make the Mega-, Primal-, Crowned- and other forms at a later date.
This mod will be played in National Dex OU since the list of Ubers is bigger there.

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council, so I would appreciate anyone who would be a part of this mod, if it gets approved. Also, if this gets approved, I will provide a spreadsheet with calculators, so that some people can get a feeling, how the new stats may look like. Feedback would also be highly appreciated.

Any Feedback?
this seems really good, but how bsts would be handled? will they be nerfed to lower bsts like 610 or they will just recieve an less op spread?

Magmajudis

Title pending
Pet Mod Name: Legendary Age

Pet Mod concept: This mod would try to create new cover legendaries for the Uber metagame (NatDex Uber, so megas, primals and Z-moves are allowed).

Explanation: So you know how cover legendaries represent a duality ? Like time and space, life and death or continents and seas ? Well, for every slate, a duality would be announced at the start. There would then be a 3-4 days time to publish a duo/trio for this duality, with a BST indicated at the beggining of the slate. Once time's up there would be 48 hours to vote for the best duo/trio, before going on to the net slate. There would probably be balancing slates from time to time if it gets accepted and coded.

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council (already asked to some people, ViZar and kakaks accepted to be a part of it), and we would need a developper, so i'll see that if it gets accepted.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
this seems really good, but how bsts would be handled? will they be nerfed to lower bsts like 610 or they will just recieve an less op spread?
I thought about that and here are my ideas for now. Those a are subject to change.
660-690 => 600
570-660 => 525
<570 => 500

Pet Mod Name: Legendary Age

Pet Mod concept: This mod would try to create new cover legendaries for the Uber metagame (NatDex Uber, so megas, primals and Z-moves are allowed).

Explanation: So you know how cover legendaries represent a duality ? Like time and space, life and death or continents and seas ? Well, for every slate, a duality would be announced at the start. There would then be a 3-4 days time to publish a duo/trio for this duality, with a BST indicated at the beggining of the slate. Once time's up there would be 48 hours to vote for the best duo/trio, before going on to the net slate. There would probably be balancing slates from time to time if it gets accepted and coded.

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council (already asked to some people, ViZar and kakaks accepted to be a part of it), and we would need a developper, so i'll see that if it gets accepted.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
This idea sounds great. Imo you should nerf the most potent legendary and buff minor legendaries like mesprit, calyrex nad others

This idea sounds great. Imo you should nerf the most potent legendary and buff minor legendaries like mesprit, calyrex nad others
isnt the purpose of the mod to add new legendaries and not to balwnce existing ones? just let the og ones alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)