PokéMafia - Devious and 2 Neutrals win!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also EW, your claim about LN not passing on your details suggests he is mafia is off the mark as well. That's just a trust issue, I wouldnt pass on your info to someone you had specifically asked me not to.

Although I hear that LN doesnt care about being seen as being completely untrustworthy so maybe he would.

TBH, my impression is that dak is probably right about you ew.

Have a nice day.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Although I hear that LN doesnt care about being seen as being completely untrustworthy so maybe he would.
who did you hear this from? I care. I care lots.

Also, I didn't relay your information to dak, EW, because you told me not to. I told you I was on a mission from dak and then you said "I don't want him to have my information."

So I said, that's fine I'll just say you wouldn't give me anything and then i'll go to him later and tell him that I found your role, but won't give him a name (so he could figure out a night action for you). I'm not entirely sure where that makes me mafia.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
The only reason LN wanted to use my alias was because he's a big fat pussy. Sorry BOY-O, but it's true, and I hope you've learned your lesson after I gave you an ear-full about the shitstorm you inadvertently got me into.

Frankly, EW is being unnecessarily suspicious and is just trying to cause yet another shitstorm. I say ignore him.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
IPL, that is why I was so pissed about it. He told me that in exchange for mine, we would be getting yours, right then and there. Isn't that just peachy? ~_~

I'd just like to point out that in addition to the evidence I've already mentioned about LonelyNess, he claimed a Pokemon that cannot evolve, takes two nights to perform each of his abilities and says that they can each only be performed once. Additionally, I didn't notice any weather change in the Day thread either. If he is mafia (which I strongly suspect), this means that he doesn't have to do too much except use one of his teammates' (or his) abilities that night.

I can understand why people are suspicious of me as I haven't been playing in such a way where I can be seen as obviously clean, and my role doesn't exactly help my case (although it being weak is the main reason I've decided to play like this), but it should become clear over time (hopefully after I evolve) so I'm not too concerned about dak and co. still thinking I'm mafia at the moment, although it seems like a lot of people... I'm hoping that enough people believe me enough not to mislynch during the day!

wow that was a long run-on sentence

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since when does every ability have to be announced in the day thread to be considered true? When the hooker hooks someone it isn't announced in the thread, regardless of how it's performed. What if the hooker was Zapdos and it used a huge ass lightning storm to zap its target preventing him from using his role. Would you call him mafia because in the day thread it didn't mention a huge ass lighting storm? No, and if you tried to people would call you an idiot.

Also, I can use my role twice in a row (for as long as the weather holds out). My cycle of ability use is n0 change weather, n1/n2 use that weather's ability, not n0 change weather, n1 use ability, n2 change weather, like you seem to be suggesting. If I was lying about that it would be far more difficult to prove and wouldn't be worth it considering the infinite other choices I could have in fake claiming.

Stop trying to deflect your own suspiciousness onto me.

earthworm shut the fuck up noone even reads your post and cares what you have to say, as evidenced by the last few of your ridiculous attempts

you are the most annoying and mafiaesque man posting atm, i would even trust gmax the confirmed strong man more than you and i can safely tell you that these attempts at overthrowing whoever is leading atm will not be successful, as long as i or any of my associated people are in charge, you are a marked enemy

if you really are a villager then the best thing you can do atm is just shut your fucking mouth and try not to be make yourself an enemy of the village, you arent helping anyone atm - neither yourself nor anyone else for that matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)