PokéMafia - Devious and 2 Neutrals win!

okay, as you can see jumpluff, one of my helpers was evil. that doesnt matter much, i keep most info for myself. as long as they do my works and only get fragments of information, i can live with my allies being evil. speaking of evil allies, here goes the next one. evan, i lied when i said the inspection failed. sorry. we've known you, lady, are machoke of the strong. it was a mistake releasing you that early

long story short, everyone lynch Lady.

oh yeah i forgot

Lady said:
You are Machoke. You are allied with the Strong.

Congratulations on evolving! Now that you’ve evolved, you have gained more power and a stronger ability as well. Your love to fight has only increased, and with this has come the strength to take your enemies head-on.

At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] – Submission [user]. You will pummel that opponent into submission and he will be unable to do anything that night. However, you may not target the same person twice in consecutive nights, and the recoil from doing the move effectively causes you to be silenced the following day as you recover from the exertion. You will not be able to post in the main thread the following day.

And here’s an extra perk: you can evolve! Use Submission three times successfully and you will evolve into Machamp.

You win if the Strong win.

Hello, we are still lynching Lady (evan) since he is close to evolving (or might have already).

dak left a host of information to me, so I would request people who were in contact with him, to contact me to discuss night actions (though I'll contact you anyway).

Also heres Camper

Camper said:
You are Gengar. You are allied with the Devious.
You are a close aide of your leader, Darkrai, and you possess two unusual abilities. You are well known for being a trickster, and you also have the ability to control shadows. You will be using these two talents to aid your team in the upcoming battle.

Your team has been split on Darkrai's orders. Your team consists of Chatot, the stealth communicator, and Seviper, your team's killer. <snip>

At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] – Shadow Trickery [user]. Write a message in the main body of the pm. The alias that you have targeted will believe that their role has changed to whatever you have written. You will NOT be able to trick them into believing that their win condition has changed. However, this trickery only lasts for the next night and day, after which they will be informed that their role has returned to normal.

You also have an additional ability to make items. At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] – Shadow Matter [item], where [item] is the name of the item you want to create. You may also write a message in the main body of the PM to serve as a description of the item for those who hold it. You will receive the item the following day. The items do not actually serve any purpose, but you may use them as you see fit, and you can give them away to other people. As you can only hold one item, you cannot create Shadow Matter items while holding an item.

You win if the Devious win.

This post is dedicated to Flounder, the man who has improved from the man who ruins entire wolf and mafia factions with a snip of his fat fingers, via Fransisco Scaramanga, the flawless immitator of pookar, via Lumine, troll role #uno, who kept track of every single movement in his surroundings, to Ampharos, the illuminating lighthouse watcher.

RIP Flounder. Next game I host, you will get an above average role.

Amen.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This post is dedicated to Flounder, the man who has improved from the man who ruins entire wolf and mafia factions with a snip of his fat fingers, via Fransisco Scaramanga, the flawless immitator of pookar, via Lumine, troll role #uno, who kept track of every single movement in his surroundings, to Ampharos, the illuminating lighthouse watcher.

RIP Flounder. Next game I host, you will get an above average role.

Amen.
Daburamen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)