PokéMafia - Devious and 2 Neutrals win!

FUCK TIGER is what happens when a silenced man being lynched godkills himself within a minute or so before deadline to invalidate all votes on him. If other votes exist, the lynch will proceed on the other person being voted for. It doesn't work in all games because some hosts will choose to count invalidated votes as 'no lynch'.

Jedil was the first performer. This is the second fuck tiger ever. Anyone should've seen this coming though ._.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, friends. It's me, LonelyNess.

It is with a heavy heart that I say the following words - the village spreadsheet is dead... It seems as though our lovable dictator dak left only one successor to the sheet, and that was CN. An intelligent move considering that CN was to be protected all game long, but one that ignored gmax's claim that he had "unblockable kills," which apparently was not just an idle threat.

Now, I know for a fact that dak had other associates gathering information for him, myself being one of them. I have a fair bit of information, but it's not enough to run a village off of. I request that anyone else who was in contact with dak / CN please contact me as well on IRC.

As well, any villager who was looking to dak / CN for orders needs to report to me so that I can give you proper targets for the night.

These last two cycles have seriously fucked over the incredible lead that dak put us in, even worse now that we have to regain all of the information that we had because of poor choices in leadership. Let's get back on track so that we can finish the excellent job that dak started.

For those who would like to see my role PM, here it is
You are Castform. You are allied with the Pure.

As the Weather Pokemon, you have the power to change your form according to the weather with the Forecast ability. Darkrai and the Devious rejected you as they decided you looked dumb. Thus, you have decided to help Mew and the Pure, using your weather changing abilities to aid your allies.

At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] - Using Sunny Day / Rain Dance / Hail. You will change the weather, and with it your physical appearance and abilities. Each weather effect will last for two nights. However, you are low on PP and may only use each weather effect once.

Using Sunny Day turns you into Sunny Castform. While in this form you have the power of Fire. At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] - Weather Ball [user]. You will send a Fire-type Weather Ball at your target, illuminating the surrounding area, making it easy for you to discover this user's role by the end of the night.

Using Rain Dance turns you into Rain Castform. While in this form you have the power of Water. At night, send Champion Raikage and Boss AvatarST a PM with the title Night [x] - Weather Ball [user]. You will send a Water-type Weather Ball at your target, drenching him with rain, making it impossible for him to complete any night actions he was going to make.

Using Hail turns you into Snow-cloud Castform. While in this form you have the power of Ice. Being in this form renders you completely immune to everything in the game starting from the night you changed the weather. However, you may not post a lynch post during hail.

You may not be in more than one form at a time and using a new weather changing move automatically cuts short the duration of previous weather effects.

You win if the Pure win.

dak had me use all but my hail effects so I'm essentially a vanillager at this point, which makes me a low priority target to the mafia.

In the meantime, we might as well Lynch Camper until a better target comes up, seeing as how CN publically revealed him to be mafia.

I recommend no one in the village do anything stupid like contact LonelyNess or Lesm46 right now. We'll get this sorted out soon enough.

I would appreciate if Lesm46, LonelyNess, and Fishin could contact me though.

Just posting again to say that everyone should contact me, not LN. LonelyNess does not have anything interesting to say to you. I'll come up with viable targets for everyone!

Just informing everyone of a few things CN left behind when he died.

Most notably: LonelyNess is extremely powerful, some might even say Strong, and should not be trusted.

Secondly, I have the spreadsheet. Anyone who wants to question this fact is certainly able to contact me. I have questions and targets for you. I'm not really interested in hunting all of you down.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
While it technically can't be confirmed that billymills actually has spreadsheet access, I believe he is telling us the truth. Just as CN did, he contacted me first with instructions, not the other way around. billy proved that he knew my role, so I suggest that anyone in need of night actions should talk to billy.

And yeah, I will also advise against telling anything to LonelyNess. Not only is his role far too powerful to be village, his assertions are also suspicious:

Code:
<Forte> Hey LonelyNess. It's me, Bass!
<LonelyNess> hey
<Forte> If you are really one of dak's associates, you know my role then, right?
<LonelyNess> I do not, my information is scattered
<LonelyNess> dak did well to keep us out of the loop 
<Forte> that's weird
<LonelyNess> which is annoying 
<LonelyNess> CN had the sheet
<LonelyNess> he was the only one on the sheet
<LonelyNess> he was bodyguarded which meant it was ok 
<LonelyNess> but gmax found a way to dispose of him 
<LonelyNess> anyway you can choose to claim to me or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)