Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Important Update!

The confusion about which Pokemon are available for reservation despite the huge recent QC overhaul for a list of high-priority Pokemon ends here. All QC editions that have been done in our LC QC project (the rush to get quality analysis information submitted for Smogon's new dex, mentioned previously) have been implemented into our Little Cup C&C forum. This includes both analyses that had not been written AND analyses that already had a writeup or a work in progress on an analysis. I created new threads for the high-priority Pokemon such as Croagunk and Lickitung that didn't have reservations or analyses in the forum. For the Pokemon the QC team was tasked with writing up that already had analyses in the forum, I manually edited QC's most updated information for each Pokemon into the OP of each respective analysis thread, where it belongs. This was to save time and make the last stretch of our C&C for this initial XY analysis group more efficient and to get all priorities out of the way.

All Pokemon that were edited by QC in this project are marked with a ** (double asterisk) in the analysis title and this goes for new threads as well as threads that already existed and were edited. This makes it easily distinguishable to everyone which ones were part of this process without even having to open the threads. Here's the list again, for those who would like a look right now:
NO ANALYSIS - HIGHEST PRIORITY

Croagunk
Darumaka
Drilbur
Dwebble
Honedge
Lickitung
Lileep
Munchlax
Murkrow
Scraggy
Shelmet
Trubbish

HIGH PRIORITY

Fletchling - written, waiting for GP
Misdreavus
Ponyta

MID-HIGH PRIORITY

Anorith
Elgyem
Ferroseed
Frillish
Hippopotas
Koffing
Magnemite
Mantyke
Purrloin
Shellder
Spinarak
Tyrunt
Wynaut
Zigzagoon

To address a few concerns you may have:

• I have fully updated the reservation index; there are no errors and all Pokemon are sorted appropriately. A new section called "WIP (QC Team Implemented)" has been added between WIP and Completed to make Pokemon edited by QC as a result of this process easy to find. There is now no more hassle with wondering if a Pokemon you ask to reserve is going to surprisingly be denied and/or already worked on by QC because of the high-priority list. Everything is now 100% accurate.
  • A big reason why this is so important is that all of these Little Cup analyses are sorted into a huge analysis index (run by GatoDelFuego) with links that will go into Smogon's database for upload. We can't have a small amount of "Done" analyses or a large amount of incomplete ones, can we? As time gets shorter, it's time we do all we can to speed the project up and get these analyses out the door.
  • Pokemon analyses that have been completed or are very near to completion weren't necessary to edit by QC, and so these either had strikingly similar information in the forums to the skeletons QC worked on in our project or were so well done that QC decided to overlook them due to their optimality and completeness. These include Scraggy, Murkrow, Ferroseed, Pawniard, and Misdreavus.
  • The ONLY thing left to do for the entire XY LC C&C project is to finish QC work on the incomplete analysis threads in the forums and to finish writing analyses on some of the less viable Pokemon, such as Cacnea and Dratini. I know that soon LC analyses will run out, but it should go without saying that Pokemon such as Magikarp, Combee, and Burmy are not worthy of analyses, and you'll even have a rough time justifying the need for ones that aren't so obviously nonviable, such as Phanpy and Finneon. Let's be practical.
  • Quality Control is not taking credit for an analysis you wrote just because your writeup has been edited as a result of this process. While you might initially feel that your work has simply been wiped away and overwritten, bear in mind that any analysis would look just like that after 3 QC checks as it is, and you would have to edit in our changes anyway. It is our job to assure that the quality of the content is up to par, not to push you out of the way. ♥
  • You may make edits after I have edited the OP of your analysis thread(s). However, try to only make edits when fixing mistakes or when prompted by a QC check to make further implementations. Please do not remove any bullet points or other information that QC implemented from the threads. Also, leave the ** (double asterisk) in the thread title and do not edit it out.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Keep up the good work guys! All the hassles and priorities regarding this project are a thing of the past. Now there's nothing in the way, so let's wrap up XY LC C&C!!!!!

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to message blarajan, macle, prem, or myself.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Can I reserve a second one please? First skeleton is already up.

Shroomish if that's okay :)

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's try this again:) I'd like meowth if that's alright, and failing that, stunky please:)

can i try doing houndour? if its ok i'll have the skeleton up sometime tomorrow

May I reserve Pumpkaboo? Sorry about Deino but I have just been testing some stuff out with it. Will try to update it either later tonight or tomorrow.

Can I get Grimer, Its been my lifelong dream to write an analysis for a pile of sludge :P.

As my third can I have wingull if its not too much trouble?

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you can have a 3rd, then I would appreciate Sandile :)

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What the heck, I'm on a roll (like a hot dog lolol crappy puns)

May I have Ekans?

Just noting that I still want Swablu after Cubone and Remoraid go through

Goddess Briyella edit: We're not sure if Swablu is viable enough to warrant an analysis at this time. For now, we need to get the ones that are currently in our Unreserved list in the OP finished. Thanks for being so patient, I'll let you reserve another one, so pick one that's Unreserved in that list :)

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
If shellos is still available, I'd like to give it a go.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i will do sandshrew :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)