Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

So apparantly Shaymin :D is allowed to have it back, so I'll settle for Gothita.

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Last edited by a moderator:

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Update!

Redew, Orphic, and Stinson have dropped their projects. Sandshrew is now available again for reservation. Axew, Goomy, Shroomish, Wingull, Meowth, and Stunky are already in progress in the forum and can be picked up by new writers if they want them. These six will not need to be totally rewritten; the information and QC/GP progress can be copied into a new thread after getting permission to take over the thread(s) here.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Can I have Sandshrew? There are no prerequisites, right?

Make a new thread for Sandshrew and I'll delete the other one

oh umm i guess reserving meowth and stunky real quick

Make new threads and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Can I reserve Goomy pls? :3

Make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top.

Ill take Axew!

Make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top.

Goddess Briyella
I'll take Wingull. Considering it's in GP stage, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I take over Shroomish?

EDIT: Can I also have Oddish?

For Shroomish, make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Update!

Lunatic Lies has dropped his projects. Magnemite and Chinchou are already in progress in the forum and can be picked up by new writers if they want them. These two will not need to be totally rewritten; the information and QC/GP progress can be copied into a new thread after getting permission to take over the thread(s) here.

I'll take Magnemite.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Reserving Kabuto because how can I possibly mess that up.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
chinchou pls, or do I have too many reserved already

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Taking Ferroseed with Prem's permission

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ferroseed is done.

Also taking Scraggy with Kavatika's permission.

Make new threads and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top.

Okay here goes nothing, so with all pokemon slated to get an analysis reserved I think this is an appropriate time to bring this up: IMO Finneon should get an analysis. The reason why is actually something I only noticed very recently Finneon learns Defog (Which I noticed after asking Goddess Briyella about finneon (sorry!)). I already wrote about this in creative underrated movesets so I'll just quote what I posted there

Finneon is one of only 4 LC pokemon who learns defog and is not flying type (of these four Finneon almost completely outclasses Piplup with its superior stats and ability the only exception is that Piplup has access to SR and Seedot is pretty terrible at everything TBH. Stunky isn't comparable as they are completely different). Finneon sets itself apart from other defoggers because of its ability to deal with most rock type stealth rock setters in the tier especially dwebble unlike Vullaby, Archen or Murkrow. Finneon can also learn Scald for bullshit burn hax fishing scaring out strong physical attackers. Storm Drain is a nice bonus as it eases switch-ins for defog.
Finneon also gets U-turn something that Piplup, Stunky and all other non-flying defoggers wish they had and gives it another unique niche besides its strange typing for a defogger. While Finneon's lackluster movepool holds it back a simple set of Scald, Ice Beam, U-Turn, Defog works perfectly well. Scald being an incredibly important move as it can catch Pawniard on a predicted defog and burn it. I've had a decent bit of success using Defog Finneon on the ladder and its unique niche makes it worthy of at least a proper explanation of why it should be rejected. (I'd definately be willing to write the analysis as well... the EV spread on the defog set listed above is so hard though XD)

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Okay here goes nothing, so with all pokemon slated to get an analysis reserved I think this is an appropriate time to bring this up: IMO Finneon should get an analysis. The reason why is actually something I only noticed very recently Finneon learns Defog (Which I noticed after asking Goddess Briyella about finneon (sorry!)). I already wrote about this in creative underrated movesets so I'll just quote what I posted there

Finneon also gets U-turn something that Piplup, Stunky and all other non-flying defoggers wish they had and gives it another unique niche besides its strange typing for a defogger. While Finneon's lackluster movepool holds it back a simple set of Scald, Ice Beam, U-Turn, Defog works perfectly well. Scald being an incredibly important move as it can catch Pawniard on a predicted defog and burn it. I've had a decent bit of success using Defog Finneon on the ladder and its unique niche makes it worthy of at least a proper explanation of why it should be rejected. (I'd definately be willing to write the analysis as well... the EV spread on the defog set listed above is so hard though XD)
I spoke with blarajan about this. You may post a Finneon analysis and begin writing. ^_^

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Where is Skorupi :(

I can do this mon legit as fuck real OG skorupi 420

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
Flyin'Mankey reserved Bergmite over 2 months ago, which is well over the 72 hour limit. If it's ok, I would like to reserve Bergmite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)