Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
I know this is sort of pushing it, but I would like to reserve Binacle and Doduo, as they both have outdated reservations. I don't have any other LC analyses reserved besides Bergmite and these two, and both of my OU analyses are in the GP stage.
Get Bergmite into QC stage first, and in the meantime I'll look into Binacle and Doduo for you.

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
I just looked, and I was coming back to tell you that. Doduo doesn't have one, but go ahead and get Bergmite into QC phase first, before I approve a second one. :)
Bergmite is now ready for QC checks. I would like to reserve Doduo and possibly Gothita(outdated reservation), do you approve of this?...

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Taking Surskit with Treecko's permission! Might rewrite idk, Bri just tell me to take OP or completely rewrite. it was last updated in swirl gar meta

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top. Feel free to make changes as it's an entirely new meta now than it was when originally written.

Last edited by a moderator:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Torchic and Misdreavus as dcae is dead :( both ahve been stalled for about 2 months. Talked to Briyella beforehand

Make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top. Feel free to make changes as it's an entirely new meta now than it was when originally written.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Update!

Fletchling
's analysis is very old and has not been touched in months, so to keep up with the times, I've locked the thread and it is now up for reservation again. If anyone would like to write this up, make a post here. Bear in mind that Fletchling is a very important mon in the current metagame so do not take it upon yourself to write it if you are not knowledgeable enough about it to post quality work for it.

Other "dead" analyses will be made available soon after deliberation from the QC team.

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There is also no Nosepass, which is better than some of these Pokemon that are getting analyses. I can do that.

Edit: If I have to, like, prove that it is viable, I can do that. If you want.

Last edited:

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Charmander. Taking it over from Darkamber8828

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
+Corporal Levi: macle analysis of what
#macle: i got tons
#macle: drifloon, tailow, frillish, shelder
+Corporal Levi: macle, I wouldn't mind doing taillow
#macle: OK
+zeriloa: fuck my dickbag teacher
#macle: LEVI GETS TAILOW
#macle: POST A THREAD
#macle: OR I WILL FORGET

macle let me take taillow over from arceus_17

Macle gave me drifloon! Thank you macle!

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming Purrloin

I'll take Mantyke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)