Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

I would like to drop Wailmer and instead write for Aipom. I've had much more success with the latter and can't playtest with the former right now.

Aipom is up and still waiting any sort of reply from QC or any other Smogonite (cough cough)

And I am now requesting Dratini.

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Riolu.
The little guy needs some love ;^;

Scratch that, I saw that no one has reserved Minccino (not in the list). So I'd like to reserve him instead please :]

Last edited:

Fizz Candy

Banned deucer.
Can i write the one for Trubbish? It's not under the reservation thread but imo it really deserves to be. The ability to shrug off knock offs w/ Sticky Hold and it's viability as a Choice Scarfer make it unpredictable in most situations and it can handle Spritzee very well.

Last edited:
is it alright if I take on Pancham?

Approved by Goddess Briyella ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to take Munchlax, please!

EDIT: Well, after reading over the thread, I realized it's much more organized than the other Analysis threads. 0_0 Anyways, Munchlax has great natural bulk, with a massive 135 HP stat as well as a 85 SpDef stat. Not only that, but with 85 attack, it can also do some serious damage with moves such as Body Slam, Ice/Fire Punch, and Earthquake. Combine this with Recycle + Berry Juice, and you have a great offensive tank on your hands.

Approved by Goddess Briyella ♥

can i take taillow?

Goddess Briyella edit: Taillow has already been requested and approved.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Attention!

Some changes are taking place on Smogon and we will soon be able to upload analyses! As such, a much needed revival of the XY LC C&C project is underway! Be sure to read the new reservation rules in the OP, as they have changed. It's time we get this off the ground and rolling at full speed!

A gross misconception I've gathered from a few users here is that if 72 hours have passed from the time you posted a reservation request, then that means it has been approved and you can go ahead and post. Let me make it perfectly clear that this is NOT the case. Even if your request has been posted here and sits for 2 years, you may NOT post the thread(s) unless you have been given specific approval in the thread by the means outlined in the OP or unless you are tagged in a post and approved by one of the specified moderators, as Ray Jay and macle have done here. From this point forward, any and all threads posted in the LC Analyses subforum without first getting approval here will be deleted. Please respect the order in which things are to be done here; it helps everything maintain organization so that everyone is better off, including you as a writer/contributor as well as the QC team and moderators. Thank you for understanding.

I have also done a massive cleanup of this thread to cut down on clutter. More specifically, all posts that weren't made to request reservations have been removed and will be removed in the future. This thread is not for reminding the QC team that your analyses need checking and it will help things stay much more organized if the thread is used for its intended purpose and not cluttered with other things.
Raichy, your request to reserve Dwebble has been approved and is in need of a writeup. You may post the thread and begin writing. You have 72 hours from now to do so or your reservation will be dropped. QC is taking over Dwebble.

kingmidas, your request to reserve Honedge has been approved and is in need of a writeup. You may post the thread and begin writing. You have 72 hours from now to do so or your reservation will be dropped. QC is taking over Honedge.

Arceus_17, your Taillow thread is still in WIP in the LC Analyses subforum, and has been for a while. Please finish this up and change the tag to Quality Control as soon as possible.

deogenerate, your Exeggcute thread is still in WIP in the LC Analyses subforum, and has been for a while. Please finish this up and change the tag to Quality Control as soon as possible.

Nozzle, your Mantyke thread is still in WIP in the LC Analyses subforum, and has been for a while. Please finish this up and change the tag to Quality Control as soon as possible.

The Unlucky one has dropped his Gothita reservation and it is now unreserved and eligible again for reservation. He has also requested that someone take over his Wynaut analysis. QC is taking over Gothita and Wynaut.

Chieliee has dropped his Houndour reservation and it is now unreserved and eligible again for reservation.

Icecream has dropped his Tyrunt reservation and it is now unreserved and eligible again for reservation.

athleteandy1 has dropped his Wailmer reservation and it is now unreserved and eligible again for reservation.

Nozzle has dropped his Diglett reservation and it is now unreserved and eligible again for reservation. QC is taking over Diglett.

Chieliee's dropped Munchlax analysis has been given to LightningLuxray. QC is taking over Munchlax.

bobbyvaporeon, I noticed that you went ahead and post Mime Jr.'s analysis thread and moved all the way to the Quality Control phase without getting approval here. athleteandy1, I noticed that you did the same thing with Aipom and Dratini. TRC., you posted Zigzagoon's thread without getting approval here also. I will let it slide only this once. The next time you do this, your thread will be deleted and the reservation will be made available to someone else. Please remember that approval is required here and must come specifically from either blarajan, macle, prem, or myself.

QC is taking over Zigzagoon.

Shellos, Snover, and Squirtle are now available again since the users who reserved them have failed to post threads for them in a timely manner.

To address a few concerns you may have:

• Quality Control has been very slow lately and that seems to have bothered a lot of you. Please keep in mind that this was because of the priority drop for our C&C project, due to Smogon's inability to upload analyses onsite. Rest assured that the QC team will be in full operation from this point forward, and we even have recently gotten Corkscrew, DTC,Al_Alchemist, and Heysup on board to help out. Analyses will be uploadable very soon, though an exact time marker is not certain at this time.
  • You may be wondering how we will keep things in line if you can't post reminders for us and point out mistakes in this thread. You can feel free to forward all LC C&C concerns that are NOT reservation requests to me, prem, macle, or blarajan. You can message us on Smogon or on IRC. We are all generally very easy to find in the #littlecup channel on IRC, and prem and I can be found often on the Pokemon Showdown battle simulator as well.
  • Gligar and Swirlix are now banned, and as such, even "completed" analyses will need to be redone to include no mentions of these two, as well as to include movesets and information that are optimal for play in a metagame where Gligar and Swirlix do not exist. That means that a lot of sets with the random Hidden Power Ice have to be taken out and replaced, among other things. It should go without saying that the analyses for both Gligar and Swirlix have been removed entirely as well.
  • Do not ask to reserve Carbink, and do not inquire about whether it will be available for reservation in the future. It is unclear whether or not it is a pre-evolution to the newly revealed Diancie, and it also might very well have a relationship similar to Phione and Manaphy, where Phione does not evolve into Manaphy, or perhaps one like Luvdisc and Alomomola, where the two share attributes and appear closely related but are in fact both standalone Pokemon and are not part of the same family whatsoever. Until we get more information on Carbink's relationship to Diancie (or lack thereof), do not ask about it, please.
  • From this point forward, I will be updating this reservation index daily or at least every two days. I have removed all unnecessary and obsolete content, and I have updated the lists in this thread entirely with a lot of help from Kavatika. If you happen to catch a mistake, feel free to let me or one of the other moderators know about it and it will be fixed. However, do bear in mind that posts made in this thread to point out mistakes are prone to be removed as to better keep the thread organized and free of clutter.
Alright, that's all! Be sure to message me with any and all additional concerns you may have regarding LC C&C and I will do my best to help you and lead you into the right direction. Thank you for being patient! Keep up the good work, guys!

Last edited:
Requesting Dwebble (I talked to Raichy, and he said that I could take it over).

Also, since neither of these were explicitly confirmed, requesting Dratini and Aipom.

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)