Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fake one was an evolution of Shikjika, and it was just a silhouette anyway. The rest was fake stats and such.

I think some Pokemon have potential in competitive battling so far. Rankurusu could be an awesome sweeper if it learns Trick Room (it had 34 speed at Lv. 50) and Musharna could be a tank, because Munna had 144 HP at Lv. 50.

What about rankurusu and gochiruzeru, I can see those become OU. Magic Guard
is a strong ability on it's own, and if Rankurusu's stats + movepool are right, why not?

To be honest I don't think Gigaiasu looks cool but your right, there's nothing to prove that it would be OU material.

Meguroko and Shimama seem viable, especially if they can evolve. Also, Musharna will probably be some kind of a wall.

Although it's pretty hard to tell without stats and move pools yet.

We don't know the actual base stats or movesets of any of the pokemon - stuff like Meguroko, flying squirrel etc all have some potential

So nothing really important was translated in any of the unfake scans? Bummer, thought there'd be something cool. Hopefully we'll get more leakage soon

The only fake one was an evolution of Shikjika, and it was just a silhouette anyway. The rest was fake stats and such.

I think some Pokemon have potential in competitive battling so far. Rankurusu could be an awesome sweeper if it learns Trick Room (it had 34 speed at Lv. 50) and Musharna could be a tank, because Munna had 144 HP at Lv. 50.
Oh, phew, alright thanks for that.
A lot of pokemon have potential IMO so far, Ranku like you said is one, Musharna depends if it is bulky, because it could have a fuckton of HP but the lowest defenses, Meguroko, blablabla. Possibly Tsutaja's last evo if its BST turns out like this: 65/110/80/70/75/120

We don't know the actual base stats or movesets of any of the pokemon - stuff like Meguroko, flying squirrel etc all have some potential
We do know quite a few stats actually, mainly from pictures.

Tsutaja looks like its final evo could be really fast, might be another Sceptile but with its attack stats switched.

Grass Mixer looks to be specially based though. It will obviously be very fast, however, so wouldn't mind if Tsutarja became a Mixed Sweeper.

Grass Mixer looks to be specially based though. It will obviously be very fast, however, so wouldn't mind if Tsutarja became a Mixed Sweeper.
I would prefer it being just one instead of the other, like Sceptile, not mixed. However, you can have both a special or physical one, like Sceptile. So basically, I want it to be a Physical Sceptile with higher defenses.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Every grass type except Wormadam learns Swords dance...
Fixed.

The only non-Grass that learns Growth is Illumise, who is a Special Attacker anyway.

So, unless they expand the learn-base (like they did with SolarBeam), this only benefits things like Victreebel and Cherrim.

We still have to wait and see what gets it on Gen. 5, of course.

RE: scans are fake

the only "source" that "confirms" that is anonymous on 2chan.... i really would be shocked if that scan actually ends up being fake :( 2chan loves to troll english websites with this kind of stuff.

just keep that in mind. the source is 2chan anonymous. XD

Yeah what's with everyone ignoring Venusaur? He's got Sleep Powder, which is proobably gonna hit something, and net him a free boost when they switch out. Just switch Venusaur in on your everyday bulky water and wham.

Also, I think that "Plant Owl" is actually like... a sea cucumber or something along those lines, grass/water, would be cool.

Yeah what's with everyone ignoring Venusaur? He's got Sleep Powder, which is proobably gonna hit something, and net him a free boost when they switch out. Just switch Venusaur in on your everyday bulky water and wham.

Also, I think that "Plant Owl" is actually like... a sea cucumber or something along those lines, grass/water, would be cool.
I just don't like Venusaur, not my kinda pokemon.. he's not the fastest or strongest around, and even after SD a lot of things can take it down

But he'll be an absolute beast in UU you can be sure of that. And durr, he's still better than Victreebel. (Victreebel's cooler though IMO, cause it was the first pokemon I saw :A)

Oh and does anyone think Gigaiasu could be the legendary that they're searching for in the demo? He looks kinda legendary... and it'd make sense since he was featured in the Tour Scan alongside this games electric rodent and the not so important but important Shikijika.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Cacturne totally benefits from Growth. Having Sucker Punch and Energy Ball/Grass Knot, it can be an even more annoying than the SD set, since it can hit on both sides of the spectrum. It can even run Focus Blast instead of EB/GK. I'd say that Victreebell isn't the only one going to benefit from having Growth.

Rankurusu likely WILL be learning Trick Room. It's already Psychic and is slow as molasses. It also shown the stats that it could hit like a truck on the special side and take a few hits from Special attacks too. I would expect it to be a more offensive form of the Slowbro/King family, forsaking Water and more defensive properties for sheer power in Trick Room. Also, I can see it learning things like Energy Ball/Thunderbolt etc.

Also why the hell are people calling that little plant dude an owl?! Looks more like a frog to me
That thing looks NOTHING like an Owl (Or a Frog imo, or any animal lol). Serebii needs to go take a zoology class or something, because apparently he doesn't know what a Mantis or an Owl actually look like. <_<

But yeah, that thing is... Weird. I don't even know how to describe it... Shrunken Venasaur from space?

That thing looks NOTHING like an Owl (Or a Frog imo, or any animal lol). Serebii needs to go take a zoology class or something, because apparently he doesn't know what a Mantis or an Owl actually look like. <_<

But yeah, that thing is... Weird. I don't even know how to describe it... Shrunken Venasaur from space?
It looks like either (A) a plant in a vase or (B) a water flower, where the base is like the root

I don't know if it's been mentioned but does anyone else think Kibago evolves into Ononokusu (eventually)? Kibago is a the Tusk Pokemon and a Dragon type. Ononokusu looks part Dragon and has quite the Tusks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)