Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone meet Darumakka

Probably Hihidharuma's pre-evo.

I'm surprised, it totally looked like a stand alone to me

There is no way it's not. That thing screams Hihidaruma. <__<

And Pokabu is already level 25? We'll probably see starter evolutions then!

So Shikijika's ability is chlorophyll and it's appearance changes with the seasons, but is there really nothing else? Hopefully it evolves into like... Fire/Grass, Ice/Grass etc. or something depending on the season.

Everyone meet Darumakka

Probably Hihidharuma's pre-evo.

I'm surprised, it totally looked like a stand alone to me
Looks clearly like a Hihidaruma's pre-evo to me. Plus look at the name. Take the hihi out of hihidaruma and you see where it gets it.

There is no way it's not. That thing screams Hihidaruma. <__<

And Pokabu is already level 25? We'll probably see starter evolutions then!
No we won't. The demo starts the starters )and presumably the other two Pokemon you carry) at level 25.

In an area full of level 10s

In a 15 minute long demo

Hopefully this isn't part of CoroCoro's reveals

I want even more new pokemon revealed!
This is from the bus tour

Shikijika is Normal/Grass its ability is Chlorophyll
Shikijika’s appearance changes with the season. Spring: Pink / Summer: Green / Fall: Orange / Winter: Unknown
Shell Blade base power: 75, 95% acc, 10PP [Physical] Chance of lowering defense
Possible new pokemon: Basurao
i really hope it's appearance is not the only thing that changes, but I doubt gamefreak would be that much of an ass

Uhhh, how hard is it to gain one level? Even against level tens, that could be done in 15 minutes...

I mean, we won't see the final stages but I'd think we'd at least get to see the second stage pokemon.

Darumakka appears... Strange. I'm hoping Hihidaruma's in a three-stage evolution, because it appears rather short for a two-stage 'mon... At least in my opinion (That, and I hope Encourage gives an awesome boost to its Attack!)

So Shikijika's ability is chlorophyll and it's appearance changes with the seasons, but is there really nothing else? Hopefully it evolves into like... Fire/Grass, Ice/Grass etc. or something depending on the season.
There's probably not enough time to try and evolve it, but juding from the name it most likely does evolve.

breh

強いだね
Hihidharuma's prevo looks like... seriously wtf is it?

Oh and anybody know what its name means?

With the seasonal changes I wonder if any older pokemon may have different appearences. for ex sunflora. Winter > withered leaves ,Fall > faded fall colors ect.

Growth now increase your Attack and Sp.Attack by +1. Not a huge improvement but an interesting one.

The Basurao Pokemon sounds like another Water by the fact it learns Aqua Jet. Wonder what it looks like.

breh

強いだね
Oh and sorry for double post but

GROWTH IS NOW CALM MIND!

This should be fun; grass types can actually do something interesting now

Growth Shaymin to Uber!

On a side note, Growth Venusaur and Tangrwoth to OU!

EDIT: See, this is what I get for reading far too fast...

Nvm; Venusaur is still going to BL or OU though

Growth now increases Attack too?! Well in that case, it looks like the Grass-types that have REALLY high Attack can be a doomsday device right now.

Growth now increases Attack too?! Well in that case, it looks like the Grass-types that have REALLY high Attack can be a doomsday device right now.
ooh interesting. looks like ill be doing some changes to some of my pokemon once i send them over int he future.

Guess stuff like Absomasnow can make use of Growth now, though I think they'll spread Growth more in gen V (even perhaps for non-grass types).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)