Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear gamefreak,

stop making so many legendaries. ITS NOT LEGENDARY IF THERE ARE 50 MORE ALSO CALLED LEGENDARY.

thank you.
Totally agree. I think GameFreak ignored all our screaming last generation. 10 in-game legendaries is just too much. -.-

This generation, roughly 1 out of every 10 Pokemon is "legendary".

I'm against all these legendaries too. It's annoying capturing them all. Especially when you have to do it during the main story. But we can't do anything about it. More variety to the Uber tier I guess.

@elchupo I see.. but Electrabuzz is not as Raijin as it could be. Thankfully.

I just hate all the legendaries in OU. Celebi, Jirachi, azelf, zapdos, now shaymin... I hate facing them. They're all retarted

Hey guys, stop hating this legendaries, they are easy to counter dude. Well, you must learn to counter them, making legendaries isn't a bad idea, who knows they might make a counter for other legendaries. Catching them is easy, usually its the main character of the game, like Zekrom. D/P/Pt didn't say you must catch the lake trios, heatran, manaphy etc. So yeah, stop hating em

557: A Hermit Crab Pokémon. Basically a crab with a big rock covering its back. Bug / Rock Type.

Oh joy. Please let it be Armaldo 2.0. That type is actually wonderful offensively, Armaldo just needed more speed (a lot more speed), but I doubt a hermit crab would get it.

Wyverns have wings and legs but no arms. Latios and Latias have wings and arms but no legs. I think they're just based off of jets more than anything.
Garchomp's also based off a jet...but it's also a Desert-dwelling Land Shark.

Gamefreak use multiple references in their pokemon.

I don't hate excessive legendaries because they're hard to counter. I hate excessive legendaries because I like to breed Pokemon and I like a really diverse non-legendary fauna.

Been doing some lurking.

The Raijin is a god of Thunder and Lighting, so I can see how that fits with the Electric/Flying-type. However the Raijin is also depicted with the Fujin, the wind god, which could be the pure Flying-type.

I've been trying to find stuff about an earth god in the Shinto legends, but I can't find one. Any got any ideas regarding the earth god (presumably the Ground/Flying-type) or the Fujin?

No one "hates" legendaries, per se.

We just think too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing.

Also, I don't feel like RNG'ing so many different Pokemon.

There's the issue with "power creep" as well. All these 600 BST Pokemon will obsolete all the old Pokemon from the past generations. It's imminent but creating so many legendaries just expedites the process.

No one "hates" legendaries, per se.

We just think too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing.

Also, I don't feel like RNG'ing so many different Pokemon.

There's the issue with "power creep" as well. All these 600 BST Pokemon will obsolete all the old Pokemon from the past generations. It's imminent but creating so many legendaries just expedites the process.
That's not necessarily true; as long as they don't give them the same typings, abilities, and movepools as the other, lower BST Pokemon. For example, trying to usurp Kingdra's role of Rain Dance sweeper (mixed, or special) or Dragon Dancer with great all around bulk seems highly unlikely. There's also the fact that many legendaries aren't even standard; Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Uxie, Mesprit, Regigigas, and Cresselia are all in the lower tiers. Then of course we have Uber legendaries, who will remain Uber. As long as they don't use old typings very often, I'm fine with it, I just hate how legendaries are restricted to such massive BSTs.

Okay, quick question. I live in the US. Would it be possible to order a Japanese version of the game, and play it on my US DsLite?

Where was Chillarmy´s number revealed? Not revoking you, I just don´t know.
Chillarmy's Isshu dex number was revealed as #078. Bulbagarden hypothesized it's National Dex number based on that. But that's also based on Victini being at the end of the National Dex, so I may be wrong about this.

But that would still mean that Zorua and Zoroark are going to be #068 and #069 in a Pokedex where you can't obtain them without beating the game first, which MAY be true, but is still odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)